Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

FG Is Right; Twitter Etc Should Register As Businesses In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Is Right; Twitter Etc Should Register As Businesses In Nigeria (384 Views)

Twitter Ban: Facebook, Instagram Must Register As Businesses In Nigeria – FG / Umahi: Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security / Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Is Right; Twitter Etc Should Register As Businesses In Nigeria by Poloyanabo2(m): 9:20pm On Jun 09, 2021
I hardly support the APC presidency on any of its many satanic laws and anti people policies but I support it on this particular one, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp are all registered as businesses in the UK, US, Russia, China, Hong-Kong, Canada and the rest but in Nigeria they're not registered and as such they cannot be taxed or sanctioned and its really wrong,
Twitter and the rest needs the world's 7th most populated and largest black country more than Nigeria needs them,
If they will not register, they should remain banned.
Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp should be added to the ban until they comply.
Enough of the disrespect.

1 Like

Re: FG Is Right; Twitter Etc Should Register As Businesses In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 09, 2021
WhT does their registration got to do with your internet savvy?
Have you ever made a penny from Twitter?
Have you ever gotten a job on Twitter before?
Do you know about the registration of an App in a country?
Let me educate you a bit..
(When a country block their ISP socket targeting a particular domain, thousands of users within that geo can surf using proxies sockets)
Maybe Watsapp should have a registered office in your LGA.. okpo
They have seen potentials in west African states and choose Ghana, so banning them reveals their general survey of nepotism.

Poloyanabo2:
I hardly support the APC presidency on any of its many satanic laws and anti people policies but I support it on this particular one, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp are all registered as businesses in the UK, US, Russia, China, Hong-Kong, Canada and the rest but in Nigeria they're not registered and as such they cannot be taxed or sanctioned and its really wrong,
Twitter and the rest needs the world's 7th most populated and largest black country more than Nigeria needs them,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Is Right; Twitter Etc Should Register As Businesses In Nigeria by mu2sa2: 9:25pm On Jun 09, 2021
A hard man is good to find. Long after Buhari is gone, good Nigerians will continue to thank him on this.

1 Like

Re: FG Is Right; Twitter Etc Should Register As Businesses In Nigeria by Vaughanlanrewaj: 9:27pm On Jun 09, 2021
mu2sa2:
A hard man is good to find. Long after Buhari is gone, good Nigerians will continue to thank him on this.
God bless you sir.
Re: FG Is Right; Twitter Etc Should Register As Businesses In Nigeria by Inteltower: 10:49pm On Jun 09, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

Regulating or registering maybe in order but are they forcing any of us to use their service

When ur govt can't provide a condusive enviplatform or supportfor our local techs to challenge those foreign social platforms like China are doing or the US what gives the FG right to try & register them. They just woke up now to realize they should register them. What if twitter was on their side would they be making this call ?

Use ur head
Re: FG Is Right; Twitter Etc Should Register As Businesses In Nigeria by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:03pm On Jun 09, 2021
When will the Nigerian government compel Bokoharam, bandits and ISWAP to register

Or are they not doing business in Nigeria
Re: FG Is Right; Twitter Etc Should Register As Businesses In Nigeria by UstazAhmed(m): 11:12pm On Jun 09, 2021
Buhari is a man of foresight and has the best interest for this country. Twitter ban is good for the sovereignty of this country. Until Nnamdi Kanu is banned from using twitter, twitter can't operate in this country
Re: FG Is Right; Twitter Etc Should Register As Businesses In Nigeria by tatutatu: 11:13pm On Jun 09, 2021
ISIS should also register since they have their branch here in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Meets NWC Of Team New Nigeria; Makes Case For National Unity / Obasanjo : Agitating For Nigeria’s Breakup At This Time “ Almost Idiotic” / June 12 Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.