Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night (4076 Views)

Fire Guts Building In TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church (Photos, Video) / Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:10am On Jun 10, 2021
This is really funny!

Someone saw angels carrying him to heaven and you now had this dream? undecided

No wahala, let's hear from other Josephists next....
Re: The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:02am On Jun 10, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

Don't be deceived by gentle looks. Bushiri is a walking devil
Gentle looks? He doesn't look gentle to me.

If it's for gentle looks, i'd give it to TB Joshua, yet he's the baddest of them all as far as Africa was concerned, but Jesus' Power pass all satanic power.

1 Like

Re: The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night by blackboy(m): 11:11am On Jun 10, 2021
Intetesting. I have been to thw church
Re: The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night by lottomkyes200: 11:41am On Jun 10, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

!
hmmmmmm clap for yourself. Howany souls have you lead to Christ let us start form there.
Re: The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night by Kingpin1000: 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

I believe death of one means the Lord is on the matter as I've raised petition for years before the Throne. I expect more deaths of such. Watch out for it
Oga no enter road o.

1 Like

Re: The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night by AngelicBeing: 1:56pm On Jun 10, 2021
Righteousness2:
Personally I Have tried not to get myself involved in whether the Prophet was real or fake. As that is not my duty.
Personally I had my reservations about him tho I admired his philanthropist activities.

Somehow I was privileged to know of Something that happened in the Spiritual realm two days before he died. As he was taken away by Judgement of God in the Spiritual realm before the Physical death came into being. Don't ask me!

As for whether he repented Genuiely b4 he died, I don't know! But what I can say is the Prophet was not Pure! He was Diabolical.
He stepped on the Wrong toes so GOD ALMIGHTY took him away.
I End it here.

The World is so deep! If the Lord opens your eyes or gives u Understanding of certain things you will be shocked at the False pastors, False Prophet , etc Masquerading as Men of GOD

My Admonishment to all is Pursue GOD and His Word.
Pursue Holiness and Righteousness. Most of these activities we see going on in the churches is not Salvation.
Philatrophism cannot substitute Holiness.
Prophecy cannot substitute Salvation.
Miracle and Vanities cannot substitute Salvation.
Pursue real Genuie Holiness! That is the qualification for Heaven.

I Believe there will be mind blowing raw Exposures about the things he did and who he really was in the days ahead.

I Believe there will some contentions and fights here and there over him, his burial , etc

I also Believe God will give people Personal Encounters on who he really was.
Gbam, gbamer, gbamest, follow peace with all men and >>>>[HOLINESS, GODLINESS AND RIGHTEOUSNESS ] without which, no man, woman, brother, sister, morally good person, church or churches, African, Americans,
EUROPEANS, Asians or anyone on planet earth, Pastor, minister, ministry or ministries or philanthropist will see God, philantrophism + feeding the whole world + giving help to all the poor people on earth + building homes for all the homeless people on earth minus genuine salvation experience, holiness, godliness and righteousness = Hell Fire wink

3 Likes

Re: The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night by BRATISLAVA: 2:26pm On Jun 10, 2021
lottomkyes200:
hmmmmmm clap for yourself. Howany souls have you lead to Christ let us start form there.

Do you have a problem?

How does that figure into anything here?

1 Like

Re: The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night by LordReed(m): 2:36pm On Jun 10, 2021
Na so you dream say Jesus dey come, where the Jesus? Your dreams are just your overactive imagination, don't get it twisted.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night by Nephilim: 2:57pm On Jun 10, 2021
Where is the place of Christ coming in all these letters you've written or He told you He suspended it to 23rd century too!
GreenFarmsNG:

There's a spirit possessing Buhari. That's the epicentre of the problem
Nigeria will continue to shake until 2032 where a referendum will come and the country will be renegotiated. The country will only begin to truly blossom from 2035. Anything before the is anyone tells you is a lie. Between 2041 and 2100 Nigeria will then be transformed into New York standard. It's not now. If you want to leave, leave now. It will get hitter as the years go by for now.
Re: The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night by grandlexuz(m): 4:20pm On Jun 10, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

Cheap popularity.

Na. Leave these issues to those it's appointed to deal with. If it's fame I wanted, hardly is there ten ministers for my generation that ranks higher.

Good day

Present yourself to any psychiatric hospital. Main symptom hallucination. You guys are a shame to Christianity. Take your bible walk around and preach 1 Corinthians 12. He who preaches love is the greatest in God's kingdom.
Re: The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night by grandlexuz(m): 4:28pm On Jun 10, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
@JesusJnr2020

Sir, use wisdom to deliver your message. I plead with you. If God does not tell you to publicize anything, do not.

Nigeria is under tension, I knew in my spirit there were battles won spiritually recently.

Listen brother, God's general don't speak carelessly. They speak on their knees. I have been shouting spiritual warfare. People come here to say ONLY just knowing Jesus and that's all. When the devil is out there to snatch away salvation from people.

Nigeria is a great country. No one who is connected with God will not feel connected to Nigeria. I have tried my best to cut off from this nation, but God has held me here for the moment. And I keep seeing God's generals meeting me daily. I understand my position in the army of God.

T.B Joshua has gone. Whether he is diabolic or not, that is a forgotten story. A general does not dwell on history. Strategy is forecasting. We are moving forward. The principalities holding Nigeria down will be bull dozed.

What I will say is what people of wisdom are saying. TB Joshua is a philanthropist who showed it more than many pastors. That's all. And we thank God. Any other thing, zip your mouth. It is wisdom. I can see that some of your "dangerous" posts have been hidden. That's fair. When you return from your ban, relax.

I was discouraged about Nigeria, the killings and then the twitter ban. But alas! I was too anxious to not see that everything is working for the goodness of Nigeria.

We are moving forward. The kingdom of God is matching forward. There is hope in this hopeless situation. Let no one tell you that your hope is in heaven. You will reap the benefits of this world before reaping that of heaven. Nations will start coming to Nigeria.

Nigeria only needs to strategically place himself in a position. All the nations in the world are waiting for Nigeria. I was discussing with some strategists and they showed me what Nigeria needs to do. And boom!! The whole world will move to Nigeria. The way UK single handedly built Singapore and invested seriously there is the way G7 will rush to Nigeria. But the devil is preventing this with insecurities issues in Nigeria.

There is a reason Nigeria is lagging. So, I admonish you that it is not every vision you rush to post here. Use wisdom. Do not let the Holy Spirit take away your gift. The same way you were boasting you are going to cure someone here. Bros, relax oooo!

And people wonder why Africa is such a messed up continent.
Re: The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:10pm On Jun 10, 2021
LordReed:
Na so you dream say Jesus dey come, where the Jesus? Your dreams are just your overactive imagination, don't get it twisted.
You wouldn't understand... It's not for the carnal minded!

Abeg tell me better thing... How's your MIL? After my 3-day fast, I first came here to see your feedback and was about to respond, but was pissed when I saw a comment you made there about God - the same Person you would love to heal your MIL.

1 Like

Re: The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night by LordReed(m): 6:38pm On Jun 10, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
You wouldn't understand... It's not for the carnal minded!

Abeg tell me better thing... How's your MIL? After my 3-day fast, I first came here to see your feedback and was about to respond, but was pissed when I saw a comment you made there about God - the same Person you would love to heal your MIL.

There is nothing to freak out about dreams since everybody dreams and everybody has premonitions. We are part of the universe why are you freaking out when an aspect of the universe is at play?

Yeah sure your god the ever juvenile emotional caricature. Have you forgotten my MIL is supposedly a "child of god"? So your juvenile caricature will refuse to heal her because I said the god doesn't exist? Do you even listen to yourself?

1 Like

Re: The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:51pm On Jun 10, 2021
LordReed:

There is nothing to freak out about dreams since everybody dreams and everybody has premonitions. We are part of the universe why are you freaking out when an aspect of the universe is at play?

Yeah sure your god the ever juvenile emotional caricature. Have you forgotten my MIL is supposedly a "child of god"? So your juvenile caricature will refuse to heal her because I said the god doesn't exist? Do you even listen to yourself?
Don't worry about my dreams... they are beyond your scope!

Let me not respond to your comments about God because I have taken her healing personally. So you can say whatever you want to say, it's inconsequential because I wouldn't rest or let God rest until your MIL was fully healed.

1 Like

Re: The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night by Sheunma: 6:51pm On Jun 10, 2021
Jesusjnr and fake prophesies and fake dreams. Take him serious at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night by LordReed(m): 7:14pm On Jun 10, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

Let me not respond to your comments about God because I have taken her healing personally. So you can say whatever you want to say, it's inconsequential because I wouldn't rest or let God rest until your MIL was fully healed.

Not worried because they are fictions in your head. As long as you don't harm people, you can dream anything you care to.

It's inconsequential so let it rest. Shut up and pray, as they say. LMFAO!
Re: The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night by KnownUnknown: 7:20pm On Jun 10, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

Megalomania
Delusion about one's own power or importance (typically as a symptom of manic or paranoid disorder).

1 Like

Re: The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:24pm On Jun 10, 2021
LordReed:

Not worried because they are fictions in your head. As long as you don't harm people, you can dream anything you care to.

It's inconsequential so let it rest. Shut up and pray, as they say. LMFAO!
Time would tell who needs to shut up between the both of us.
Re: The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:26pm On Jun 10, 2021
KnownUnknown:

Megalomania
Delusion about one's own power or importance (typically as a symptom of manic or paranoid disorder).
Assuming she gets healed of her incurable diseases, what would you say?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night by LordReed(m): 7:41pm On Jun 10, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Time would tell who needs to shut up between the both of us.

Time will shut us all up.
Re: The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:18pm On Jun 10, 2021
Sheunma:
Jesusjnr and fake prophesies and fake dreams. Take him serious at your own peril.
Kindly name one fake prophecy I've given. Also give us your opinion of TB Joshua.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night by jom28gy(m): 8:40pm On Jun 10, 2021
Is this a joke or are you serious?
Re: The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night by andyanders: 10:43pm On Jun 10, 2021
I am ashamed of most of you all who claim to hear from God, speaking ill of a dead prophet, by name calling and some judging him. God said that judgment is in His hands.

Chris okotie rejoicing over his death, calling him lucifer and most of you herein, claiming to have gotten a revelation on who he was, calling fake and ocultic. We all MUST DIE come one day, as a true christian, NEVER judge, for judgement is for GOD and on we all.
Re: The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night by Jokerman(m): 6:47pm On Jun 11, 2021
These people castigating a dead man... Na wa for una o... Even David didn't speak ill of God's anointed
Re: The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night by KnownUnknown: 8:10pm On Jun 11, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Assuming she gets healed of her incurable diseases, what would you say?

I’ll give credit to the people who have treated her and the human body’s capacity to heal itself. Then I’ll sacrifice a chicken and a goat to the Sun.
Re: The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night by petra1(m): 8:50pm On Jun 11, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
I found myself inside TB Joshua's Synagogue Church building, and while inside I looked at the balcony and saw a demonic-looking being, a giant, with something like a camera in front of his eyes. I also saw several demonic-looking beings on the ground floor of the church around where I stood. I wasn't comfortable with that at all it seemed, as I screamed "there's a lot of demonic influence in this place!"

As I said that, it appeared the demonic-looking beings were not happy that I had exposed them, so they came angrily for me, including the giant from the balcony. But somehow it seemed I was too strong for them as they were all defeated. The giant at the balcony who seemed to be their chief, is the one that i can vividly remember lying on the floor with his lifeless body. He still had his camera kind of goggles on or maybe that was his real eyes.

It appeared I had cleaned up that part of the church, as the demonic influence there had been nullified. Then I made way for the back of the church building, while I was in the passage, I encountered another demonic-looking being, and I dealt with that one the same way I did the first three.

When I got to back of the church building I learnt there was one of such demons left, making it five since I had already eradicated four of them. But when I heard that, I felt somewhat apprehensive and reluctant.

Hence I didn't go after that one, and seemed to make my way back. That was the end of the dream.

Ecclesiastes 5:3 (NLT)
3 Too much activity gives you restless dreams; too many words make you a fool

keep your dream to your self .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night by Dawinlove(m): 8:51pm On Jun 11, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

!
God bless you brother, the revival will begin with a purging and the purging has started. A lot of acclaimed prophet will be exposed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:04pm On Jun 11, 2021
Dawinlove:

God bless you brother, the revival will begin with a purging and the purging has started. A lot of acclaimed prophet will be exposed
Yes it has surely commenced as you stated in one of your prophecies sometime ago to which I concurred...

Not everyone is aware of what is going on but those to whom God had revealed these things.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night by ikorodureporta: 12:25am On Jun 12, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
I found myself inside TB Joshua's Synagogue Church building, and while inside I looked at the balcony and saw a demonic-looking being, a giant, with something like a camera in front of his eyes. I also saw several demonic-looking beings on the ground floor of the church around where I stood. I wasn't comfortable with that at all it seemed, as I screamed "there's a lot of demonic influence in this place!"

As I said that, it appeared the demonic-looking beings were not happy that I had exposed them, so they came angrily for me, including the giant from the balcony. But somehow it seemed I was too strong for them as they were all defeated. The giant at the balcony who seemed to be their chief, is the one that i can vividly remember lying on the floor with his lifeless body. He still had his camera kind of goggles on or maybe that was his real eyes.

It appeared I had cleaned up that part of the church, as the demonic influence there had been nullified. Then I made way for the back of the church building, while I was in the passage, I encountered another demonic-looking being, and I dealt with that one the same way I did the first three.

When I got to back of the church building I learnt there was one of such demons left, making it five since I had already eradicated four of them. But when I heard that, I felt somewhat apprehensive and reluctant.

Hence I didn't go after that one, and seemed to make my way back. That was the end of the dream.

Same way he acts in my dreams

1 Like

Re: The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night by ikorodureporta: 12:28am On Jun 12, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:
I had been spiritually investigating some things.

Do we know that almost 50,000 babies are massacred by some clique of false prophets yearly.?

Thankfully, it isn't I heard. I was interested in the cliques of Joshua and the likes and in the course of my investigations, my findings which placed my life at risk wasn't funny

Go and do your digging around this clique of occultic masquerading themselves as prophets. Join me as we do something about it. I believe they should be on spiritual radar... I'll keep mum about much of my findings

1. UEBERT ANGEL
2. SHEPHERD BUSHIRI

Notice they have foreign names. It is the code in their satanic covern to use foreign names to appear acceptable. Then mesh it with a title that suggests their ranks in the occultic Kingdom. Example, Sheperd Bushiri is known as Major One, where people think it's due to his ability to see prophetically, where as, Major One means he has risen to the highest level of their occultic group in the other realm.

THERE'S ALOT YOU WILL BE SHOCKED TO DISCOVER IF YOU DID DEEPLY.

I leave you in peace. I remain, The Apostole, God's Hammer

You're even going too far. Go & investigate that moloch worshipper I always mention here.
Re: The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:48am On Jun 12, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

You said what others were saying about the man, but nothing of what you thought of him by his fruits.

So can you say what you think or know of him by his fruits as you already know my own thoughts?

Christianity is selflessly and voluntarily taking up the assignment a first century Jewish carpenter who later became a teacher gave his followers. Matthew 28:18-20; Act 1:8

The young man's name was JESUS. When he started he was going from town to town, house to house and door to door preaching and teaching about God's coming Kingdom (government) {Matthew 4:17} that will destroy all human governments and stand forever! Daniel 2:44 compare to Matthew 6:10

He taught his followers to continue with this assignment and expanding the network everywhere they go. Act 1:8

Sensitive part where all these religionsts failed!
Jesus' disciples will be recognized by their preaching and teaching in their neighbourhood {Matthew 10:11-13} this was how the inhabitants of Antioch got to identify them as "Christians" (people practicing the faith laid down by the Jewish man who claimed he was the Christ) Act 11:26

Because they're dedicated to this course they mustn't tag anyone as enemy in other to pass across the message they have {Matthew 5:43-48} they will become like one family not with people from their own tribe or race but anyone who accepts the teachings {Matthew 12:46-49 compare to John 1:11-12} such a person automatically become a member of their spiritual family that they must love exactly the same way Jesus loves them! John 13:34-35

So with this at the back of their minds they don't see themselves as a part of any nation, tribe, race or ethnic group {John 17:14} rather as their form of worship is spirit and truth {John 4:24} they belong to one big and happy global family of peace loving worshipers all having the same line of thought! John 17:20-23

That is why they must not carry weapons for any reason whatsoever thinking they want to kill enemies of any sort {Matthew 26:52} rather they must be prepared to vacate any locality where they're oppressed {Matthew 10:23} as they mustn't shed blood.
So Jesus already prepared their minds that they must try as much as possible to always live simple lives {Matthew 6:19-23} this will help them not to feel attached to any place when they don't accumulate possessions they can't easily carry when fleeing {Luke 17:32} They must take people from everywhere as neighbours and love them as they love their own souls {Mark 12:29-31} but when it comes to their fellow believers they must be prepared to sacrifice their lives just as Jesus did for them! John 13:34-35 compare to Galatians 6:10

Satan is the overall ruler of the world and he is speedily promoting hatred in the minds of people globally using Politics and Racism, with this two missiles {Ephesians 6:16} people are killing people everywhere today {Revelations 6:3-4} but true Christians who love their neighbours aren't hypnotized by Satan's spell, that's why they are hated by those under Satan's manipulations as they stick to the commands of their Lord and King Jesus Christ instead of supporting a tribe, race or political party against another! Matthew 10:22; Mark 13:13; John 15:21

So none of all these people claiming men of God has successfully produced this type of fruit as their followers only revere them but can kill one another in the face of Politics and Racism.

True Christians are the fruit of Jesus' hard works and people know them in any country by these qualities: LOVE JOY PEACE PATIENCE GOODNESS GENTLENESS FAITH MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL. There is no law any nation can put up against them! Galatians 5:22-23

So TB Joshua was a good and kind-hearted man that will never be forgotten by the people he helped within the space of time he lived but he is never a Christian. He never worked on what Jesus (CHRIST) commissioned: establish a network of preachers and teachers extending the good news of God's Kingdom in their neighbourhood from house to house, door to door and town to town, which was planned to unite people of all nations under Christ! Micah 4:1-3

That's is what CHRISTIANITY entails.
As for his kind gesture he is far better than all those Reverends, Pastors and Daddy GOs put together but in reality all of them are not CHRISTIANS! smiley
Re: The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:28am On Jun 12, 2021
What most of you people don't know is how Africans go about our things in ancient times.
Everyone wants to be successful in life, this is the reason why they often go extra mile to achieve dreams!
In other continents SPIRITISM is used mainly for discoveries of new innovations, this often leads to the invention of many useful things and by the end when they start marketing what they invented they gain fame and wealth.
But Africans only go straight to what they want directly which is how to make money without stress. That's why our SPIRITISM here never yield better things as each African always suspect his brother of using black magic (witchcraft) to get rich quickly.
Please travel to other continents where the same religion (Christianity) is said to be practiced and see how many of their religious leaders there are performing miracles as Africans do claim here.
Does it means they don't have enough faith like Africans?
Does it means they've not come to discover Jesus as a miracle worker?
This sincere answer is NO!
They simply don't use there SPIRITISM to deceive people rather they make the best use of their witchcraft for discoveries of things that will bring great benefits and afterwards attract consumers for money making.
None of all those so called Pastors aren't involved in one form of SPIRITISM or WITCHCRAFT, the secret is Christianity is not about being prosperous or solving life's challenging problems rather it's about dedicating oneself selflessly and voluntarily for a service which it's grand reward will come in the future when God's Kingdom comes!
So as long as people continue to seek quick solution to their problems there will always be deceivers using all means to draw them closer and start making money from them after few spectacular display of black magic.
Others also go for motivational speakers thinking those ones are somehow better than the seemingly black magic priests but failed to know that Africans also make use of charms to attract their listeners into seeing them like a god or godsent.
So in either way African witchcraft (spiritism) is applied.
But why can't such work in true Christianity?
Well it's because true Christianity is not a money making venture. You go out for your business and when coming for the ministry you don't expect a dime from the service you're rendering to Jesus. Whoever makes money from any kind of ministry is not service the true God but Mammon (the god of riches)
All these Pastors, Reverends, Apostles, Bishops and co blacklisting TB Joshua are only envious of the young man's quick fame without passing through the same stress they went through before gaining popularity. All of them are worshipers of Mammon! smiley

GreenFarmsNG:

I had been spiritually investigating some things.
Do we know that almost 50,000 babies are massacred by some clique of false prophets yearly.?
Thankfully, it isn't I heard. I was interested in the cliques of Joshua and the likes and in the course of my investigations, my findings which placed my life at risk wasn't funny
Go and do your digging around this clique of occultic masquerading themselves as prophets. Join me as we do something about it. I believe they should be on spiritual radar... I'll keep mum about much of my findings
1. UEBERT ANGEL
2. SHEPHERD BUSHIRI
Notice they have foreign names. It is the code in their satanic covern to use foreign names to appear acceptable. Then mesh it with a title that suggests their ranks in the occultic Kingdom. Example, Sheperd Bushiri is known as Major One, where people think it's due to his ability to see prophetically, where as, Major One means he has risen to the highest level of their occultic group in the other realm.
THERE'S ALOT YOU WILL BE SHOCKED TO DISCOVER IF YOU DID DEEPLY.
I leave you in peace. I remain, The Apostole, God's Hammer

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is He Who Overcomes And Has No Part In The Second Death? - Olamide Obire / Views On War Against Islam / Open Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.