Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,822 members, 7,820,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Dare Bankole Visits Family Of Slain Unilorin Student, Miss Blessing Olajide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dare Bankole Visits Family Of Slain Unilorin Student, Miss Blessing Olajide (382 Views)

Zulum Visits Family Of General Zirkushu, Donates ₦20 Million / Gbajabiamila Visits Family Of Vendor Shot By His Security Aide / Gov. Sanwo-Olu Visits Family Of Man Killed During #EndSARS Protest In Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dare Bankole Visits Family Of Slain Unilorin Student, Miss Blessing Olajide by Kelf2016(m): 10:16pm On Jun 09, 2021
.....Calls for Speedy Investigation to unravel culprits

...Decries deteriorating security in the state

Late Olajide Blessing , 300 Level Unilorin student who was raped and murdered in her house .

Engineer Bankole Dare (FNSE) , the House of Rep candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party in the 2019 election, has condemned the rape and gruesome killing of Miss Omowumi Blessing Olajide, a 300 level female student of Agricultural education, University of Ilorin and daughter of PDP youth leader in Oke Opin , Mr Olajide , describing the incidence as one death in too many.

Engineer Dare in a condolence visit to the family house of the slain student located in Tanke area of Ilorin , urged the parent to take heart while charging security services in the state to embark on speedy investigation so as to bring the devilish attackers into timely justice .

While commiserating with the deceased father and other family members who are still in sober mood , the Telecommunication Engineer urged them to console themselves in the words of God noting that there is no amount of human energy that can fill the depth of pains the family is going through at the moment .
In his words to the parent , he said:

"I condemn, in the strongest term, the unfortunate raping and killing of Miss Omowumi Blessing Olajide , a very bright and easy going female student and one of the future my Constituency would want to be proud of".

"This is one death in too many , I urge you all to be consoled by words of God as Christians. At the moment , there is no human action that can fill the depth of your pains, only God and speedy justice on the perpetrators can and I pray nemesis will definitely catch up on evil doers"
" I want to use this medium to call on our security services to initiate a speedy and thorough investigation to bring her killers to book . The level of deteriorating Secruity in Kwara state, a society that was in time past recognized for her peaceful nature is becoming unbearable and I hope he authority concern will give it the seriousness it deserves and stem this tide"

“My prayers and deep compassion go to Mr and Mrs Olajide and the extended family seated here , I also sympathize with my brothers and sisters in Ekiti local government particular the Oke opin people . My family and I stand with you all at this trying time, even as we pray for the repose of your daughters soul."- Dare Bankole submitted

See photos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dare Bankole Visits Family Of Slain Unilorin Student, Miss Blessing Olajide by blackboy(m): 11:00pm On Jun 09, 2021
The Benin RCCG case how far not to talk of the many others. Engineer Sir, i hope you are not using this case for cheap political points but a good move you have taken
Re: Dare Bankole Visits Family Of Slain Unilorin Student, Miss Blessing Olajide by illicit(m): 5:18am On Jun 10, 2021
Well politicians and their families can go to hell

(1) (Reply)

Southeast Leaders Reaffirm Commitment To One United Nigeria / Mikel Obi Meets Gov Yahaya Bello (photo) / “Not Completing My Tenure As National Chairman Of APC No Big Deal – Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.