Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Facts Check: What Are The Viable Achievements Of Buhari For The Past 6 Years - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facts Check: What Are The Viable Achievements Of Buhari For The Past 6 Years (364 Views)

Tinubu's Movement In The Past 6 Days Excites Supporters / Facts Check: Why It May Be Difficult For PDP To Win 2019 Elections / Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts Check: What Are The Viable Achievements Of Buhari For The Past 6 Years by Haniel18: 10:55pm On Jun 10, 2021
Good day, this topic is for us to discuss about the achievement of our president for his 6 years ruling us.

Apart from this rail project and the deep ports project, which other project has this administration started and completed. Mind you the second Niger bridge is a project initiated by the past administration which this present administration ought to have completed by now but work presently is extremely slow.

Looking at today's presidential interview with Arise TV, one need to ask if the president actually gave us sincere answers to the question asked towards him.

In areas like
1. Security
2. Education
3. Infrastructures
4. Economy
5. Fundamental human rights
6. Health care
7. Electricity
8. Paying of loans
9. Transportation
10. Equity ( not using tribe and religion to make appointments)
11. Corruption
12. Fuel and gas issues
How as this administration improved this sectors for the betterment of Nigerians and also what can this administration boost of during the election in 2023.

Thanks

Mods kindly move to front page
Re: Facts Check: What Are The Viable Achievements Of Buhari For The Past 6 Years by dudusky007(m): 10:59pm On Jun 10, 2021
I nor no o
Re: Facts Check: What Are The Viable Achievements Of Buhari For The Past 6 Years by phorget(m): 11:05pm On Jun 10, 2021
Ask Garba Shehu,Lie Mohamed, Femi Adeshina or Kiyamo they will tell us what achievement their paymaster has achieved.

3 Likes

Re: Facts Check: What Are The Viable Achievements Of Buhari For The Past 6 Years by fukNaija(m): 11:12pm On Jun 10, 2021
Buharist oya come o.. Before answering I use Ogun and amadioha with Allah look u that if u lie, let them consume u..

All is -50% to me.. We went backwards. Ordinary cefa is 920naira for 1000cefa. Haaaaaaa.

I watch buhari saying Q when be asked B. Lol.

Baba said he asked a governor that who are this boko harams , that are they Nigerians or foreigners? Hahahah , like really And the governor said they are Nigerians.. Chai.

But he made my day when he blamed the governors.. I don't blame buhari for anything- he gave us the solution today- and I will start from MNK tomoro to tell him what buhari or jubril said- which is - Go back to your state and start securing your lands from scratch with village heads,kings,chairmen and so on- know when someone strange comes into your land and bla bla bla.

I no get strength to type English abeg.. E go be

1 Like

Re: Facts Check: What Are The Viable Achievements Of Buhari For The Past 6 Years by Haniel18: 11:37pm On Jun 10, 2021
fukNaija:
Buharist oya come o.. Before answering I use Ogun and amadioha with Allah look u that if u lie, let them consume u..

All is -50% to me.. We went backwards. Ordinary cefa is 920naira for 1000cefa. Haaaaaaa.

I watch buhari saying Q when be asked B. Lol.

Baba said he asked a governor that who are this boko harams , that are they Nigerians or foreigners? Hahahah , like really And the governor said they are Nigerians.. Chai.

But he made my day when he blamed the governors.. I don't blame buhari for anything- he gave us the solution today- and I will start from MNK tomoro to tell him what buhari or jubril said- which is - Go back to your state and start securing your lands from scratch with village heads,kings,chairmen and so on- know when someone strange comes into your land and bla bla bla.

I no get strength to type English abeg.. E go be

His he not d same person that is frustrating state security outfits, imagine soldiers stopping amotekun from entering the forests to fish out the herdsmen. ESN in d east is now a complete mess due to the military

2 Likes

Re: Facts Check: What Are The Viable Achievements Of Buhari For The Past 6 Years by after4: 11:48pm On Jun 10, 2021
His achievements are too big that your eyes cannot see it

2 Likes

Re: Facts Check: What Are The Viable Achievements Of Buhari For The Past 6 Years by fukNaija(m): 12:12am On Jun 11, 2021
Haniel18:

His he not d same person that is frustrating state security outfits, imagine soldiers stopping amotekun from entering the forests to fish out the herdsmen. ESN in d east is now a complete mess due to the military

Bro, I am proudly an Ipob. I support ESN. Mods don ban most of my ACCTS tire but we move with reckless abandon. Soldiers can't stop amotekun from entering the forest, let them try it first. We know this soldiers are terrorist, so why let them know when you want to enter the forest ESN got exposed because of the way MNK spoke too much about it.. I swear if MNK had don all this silently, we won't be hearing here today.. Imagine all the videos and pictures of what they did online till MNK saw it was causing more harm then he stopped it. I grew up in Ogun state, I no wat an oba can do. If an oba mobilises the Town's security for a purpose, within 1week they sort things out. But today, this people don't care, obas and this local govt chairmen don't function unless its ceremonial. My police friend in Enugu once told me how this Fulani's bribe village chiefs just to have there way in a community. Our problem today is not buhari. We are our own problem. That buhari u saw today is a complete dullard- he only has the Fulani man at heart. He's just a porous old bin

2 Likes

Re: Facts Check: What Are The Viable Achievements Of Buhari For The Past 6 Years by Praxis758: 4:18am On Jun 11, 2021
1. Implementation of the Fulani Hegemony/Supremacy

2. Religious Bigottry

3. Burning the bridge to a prosperous posterity by dipping 100 million Nigerians into extreme poverty.

4. Valuing cows more than human lives.

5. Multiplicity of complicated presidency (Garba Shehu, Femi Adesina, Maman Daura, Abubakar Malami.

6. Promotion of body Language (a good thesis for political scientists (

7. Encouraging insobordination amond appointees.

8. Polarisation and infighting within same government institutions (IG and PSC, Pantami and Abike Dabiri)

9. Rewarding incompetency, financial graft, religious fanatism with higher promotion.

10. Maintaining graveyard silence on criminal herdsmen while threatening lawful agitators.

11. The incessant blame game theory.

12. Unrepentant in hardening the living conditions of helpless Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Facts Check: What Are The Viable Achievements Of Buhari For The Past 6 Years by 1beat(m): 4:41am On Jun 11, 2021
Kill opposition party and is leading Nigeria to two party system unlike befor that we have multi-paty system.

(1) (Reply)

73% Of Women In Kaduna LG Say It’s Okay For Men To Beat Them’ – Governor’s Chief / Kwara Gov Hails ‘patriotic’ NANS For Suspending June 12 Protest, Sworn-in New AG / #June12Protest: No Protest In Uyo - PremiumTimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.