Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,122 members, 7,953,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:51 PM

God Promise To Israel That Has Been Fulfilled - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / God Promise To Israel That Has Been Fulfilled (233 Views)

Colombia Bans Coal Exports To Israel / Russia Foreign Minister Tells Israel That IRAN Does Not Want Escalation / We Are Determined To Destroy All Churches In Israel, That Is Will Of God -rabbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Promise To Israel That Has Been Fulfilled by Wannabenz: 12:52am On Jun 10, 2021
The Book Of Nehemiah 1:8-9

Remember now what you told Moses: If you people of Israel are unfaithful to me, I will scatter you among the other nations, But then if you turn back to me and do what I have commanded you, I will bring you back to the place where I have chosen to be worshipped, even though you are scattered to the ends of the earth'.

NB: I was able to find this chapter today. See what the good LORD has done, getting Israel back to their land in 1946 and has helped them win all their wars since then.

Prayer: Father, You did it for Your people Israel now do it for me, Uplift me among nations and help me abide by Your commandments. Forgive all my sins...and for Your love for me. Grant me Success, Happiness and Victory over my enemies. Amen.

Re: God Promise To Israel That Has Been Fulfilled by Wannabenz: 12:56am On Jun 10, 2021
Marvelous God.
Re: God Promise To Israel That Has Been Fulfilled by risos(m): 1:37am On Jun 10, 2021
The same God of Israel commanded them not to have anything to do with non Israelites, non Israelites are described as unclean.
Re: God Promise To Israel That Has Been Fulfilled by dahnimoh(m): 1:45am On Jun 10, 2021
God Almighty
Re: God Promise To Israel That Has Been Fulfilled by Omoakin120: 1:02pm On Jun 13, 2021
You mean the promise that got them killed by Hitler like chickens
Re: God Promise To Israel That Has Been Fulfilled by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:44pm On Jun 13, 2021
Balderdash.

grin grin grin

All these Christian Zionist at work when will you guys learn cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Haiti President, Jovenel Moïse Assassinated, Wife Injured / Russia Has Evidence Of Foreign Contingent’s Cooperation With IS In Afghanistan — / Joe Biden's New $4.3 Tillion Spending Bill Raises Taxes On Dead People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.