Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,992 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

We Are Determined To Destroy All Churches In Israel, That Is Will Of God -rabbi - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / We Are Determined To Destroy All Churches In Israel, That Is Will Of God -rabbi (1120 Views)

Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory / 5 Things That Determined Liz Truss’ Fate / 'New Type Of Early Human' Found In Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Determined To Destroy All Churches In Israel, That Is Will Of God -rabbi by Truthday: 3:50am On Nov 10, 2023
He claim that the Jewish people has the obligation to destroy All Idol worshiping centres in every place is the occupy peace in Israel or all over the world this Jewish Rabbi has called on all Jewish people around the world to destroy All churches everywhere they found it because it is an idol worship in centre and they have the obligation to destroy every Idol worshiping centres everywhere they find it most especially the churches

https://fb.watch/odkKFs75c5/?mibextid=NnVzG8

Re: We Are Determined To Destroy All Churches In Israel, That Is Will Of God -rabbi by oxygeng: 3:58am On Nov 10, 2023
some Ignoramus christians here will be wasting their hard earn naira to visit one dusty site in israel. I have said this repeatedly and from experience, these current crops of isrealis are millions miles away from the biblical israelites. if you really know this present israel and you have one bullet to take out an isreali or "a hammas" you d take out the snake isrealite without thinking. those guys are evil. A construction worker in SCC, RCC, or GILMOR here in Nigeria will understand better.

6 Likes

Re: We Are Determined To Destroy All Churches In Israel, That Is Will Of God -rabbi by aylive02(m): 4:00am On Nov 10, 2023
The Israeli forces will not determine to destroy you too
Re: We Are Determined To Destroy All Churches In Israel, That Is Will Of God -rabbi by Iwantslavesgone: 4:05am On Nov 10, 2023
Ipob fake jews will not like this because they think jews are their paddis as Christians grin. Morons

6 Likes

Re: We Are Determined To Destroy All Churches In Israel, That Is Will Of God -rabbi by Lovemeharder(f): 4:23am On Nov 10, 2023
When your heart is far away from God, you will do some unimaginable things.
Re: We Are Determined To Destroy All Churches In Israel, That Is Will Of God -rabbi by Myer(m): 4:42am On Nov 10, 2023
oxygeng:
some Ignoramus christians here will be wasting their hard earn naira to visit one dusty site in israel. I have said this repeatedly and from experience, these current crops of isrealis are millions miles away from the biblical israelites. if you really know this present israel and you have one bullet to take out an isreali or "a hammas" you d take out the snake isrealite without thinking. those guys are evil. A construction worker in SCC, RCC, or GILMOR here in Nigeria will understand better.
They are not different from the biblical Israelites. The problem is simple, they are suffering the curse of crucifying their Messiah and not repenting.

Apostle Paul in Romans 9 still urges us to pray for them. It was their rejection that provoked the gospel to be extended to us Gentiles. It's called Replacement Theology. So if their rejection is a blessing to the world how much more their redemption?

The good news lately is that more Jews are now converting to Christianity. However, the nation Itself has not accepted to follow Jesus Christ, only few who obtain Mercy of God to see the light.

Its really sad to watch the Jews and their religious pride and rejection. Imagine being the chosen nation of God. Imagine how much God has invested in them. Imagine how long they have been waiting for their Messiah. And when their Messaiah finally came they became offended.
The Jews actually believed Jesus and even wanted tonmake him their king but their leaders, the Chief Priest, High Priests, Pharisees!, Saduccees and Scribes felt threatened and envious that Jesus was not one of them but a carpenter's son from no where. They were making so much money from the problems of the people and the sacrifices, very much like what the Pastors and Prophets are doing today in Christianity. They decided it was best to kill this outsider that wanted to ruin business for them.

The present wars between Israel and Palestine is all prophesied in the bible as signs of the last days, let's hope it doesn't degenerate into WW3. Both nations of Israel and Palestine are suffering the consequences of rejecting Jesus Christ as the Son of God.

If you're a believer who has accepted Jesus Christ as the Son of God and your Lord and Savior, I hope you value the special Grace you have received. There are nations that still can't believe it.

May the Grace of our LORD Jesus Christ, the Love of God and the Sweet Fellowship of the Holy Spirit, be with us now and for ever. Amen.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Determined To Destroy All Churches In Israel, That Is Will Of God -rabbi by Iamanoited: 4:51am On Nov 10, 2023
THAT'S AN ISHMAELITE AND IS UNTAMEDABLE. HE DOESN'T KNOW THE MEANING OF "COVE; COVEN AND COVENANT". HE DOESN'T KNOW THE MEANING OF SYNAGOGUE, CHURCH, MOSQUE, COVEN, CLUB, CONFERENCE AND CONVENTION. HE IS AN IDIOT.

1 Like

Re: We Are Determined To Destroy All Churches In Israel, That Is Will Of God -rabbi by Iamanoited: 4:52am On Nov 10, 2023
THAT'S AN ISHMAELITE AND IS UNTAMEDABLE. HE DOESN'T KNOW THE MEANING OF "COVE; COVEN AND COVENANT". HE DOESN'T KNOW THE MEANING OF SYNAGOGUE, CHURCH, MOSQUE, COVEN, CLUB, CONFERENCE AND CONVENTION. HE IS AN IDIOT.

Orisa37
Re: We Are Determined To Destroy All Churches In Israel, That Is Will Of God -rabbi by Iamanoited: 4:57am On Nov 10, 2023
IT IS EVIL, WICKED AND SATANIC TO DESTROY ANYTHING THAT YOU DON'T HELP TO BUILD.
Re: We Are Determined To Destroy All Churches In Israel, That Is Will Of God -rabbi by Iamanoited: 5:03am On Nov 10, 2023
IT IS EVIL, WICKED AND SATANIC TO DESTROY ANYTHING THAT YOU DON'T HELP TO BUILD.

THAT RABBI IS EVIL, SILLY AND UNTHINKING. HE IS ALSO JEALOUS AND DISOBEDIENT. NETANYAHU MUST DESTROY HIM LIKE HAMAS.
Re: We Are Determined To Destroy All Churches In Israel, That Is Will Of God -rabbi by Iamanoited: 5:08am On Nov 10, 2023
GOD ALONE IS JEALOUS.
Re: We Are Determined To Destroy All Churches In Israel, That Is Will Of God -rabbi by Iamanoited: 5:16am On Nov 10, 2023
GOD ALONE IS COVETOUS. GOD ALONE IS A THIEF, A KILLER, A BLEEPER AND EVERYTHING. AND YOU KNOW NOTHING IF YOU ARE JEALOUS OF THAT.
Re: We Are Determined To Destroy All Churches In Israel, That Is Will Of God -rabbi by Wisereborn: 5:17am On Nov 10, 2023
Anything to hate the Israelites grin grin grin grin grin the "I am a Nigerian; Ghanian bla bla bla and I support the Palestine did not work grin grin grin they have now resulted to cheaper propaganda grin grin

I will like to see them try grin na today

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Determined To Destroy All Churches In Israel, That Is Will Of God -rabbi by Iamanoited: 5:21am On Nov 10, 2023
GOD ALONE IS COVETOUS. GOD ALONE IS A THIEF, A KILLER, A BLEEPER AND EVERYTHING. AND YOU KNOW NOTHING IF YOU ARE JEALOUS OF THAT.

THAT RABBI IS TRYING TO BE GOD AND HE IS WRONG. HE DESERVES TO BE DESTROYED LIKE AN ISHMAELITE BY NETANYAHU.
Re: We Are Determined To Destroy All Churches In Israel, That Is Will Of God -rabbi by Quest7777: 5:30am On Nov 10, 2023
Iwantslavesgone:
Ipob fake jews will not like this because they think jews are their paddis as Christians grin. Morons
So Pastor Adeboye is IPOB? Your brain is filled with poo.

1 Like

Re: We Are Determined To Destroy All Churches In Israel, That Is Will Of God -rabbi by Nahunger(m): 5:35am On Nov 10, 2023
Wisereborn:
Anything to hate the Israelites grin grin grin grin grin the "I am a Nigerian; Ghanian bla bla bla and I support the Palestine did not work grin grin grin they have now resulted to cheaper propaganda grin grin

I will like to see them try grin na today

Some even turned born again Christians 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: We Are Determined To Destroy All Churches In Israel, That Is Will Of God -rabbi by Munamu: 6:31am On Nov 10, 2023
Myer:

They are not different from the biblical Israelites. The problem is simple, they are suffering the curse of crucifying their Messiah and not repenting.

Apostle Paul in Romans 9 still urges us to pray for them. It was their rejection that provoked the gospel to be extended to us Gentiles. It's called Replacement Theology. So if their rejection is a blessing to the world how much more their redemption?

The good news lately is that more Jews are now converting to Christianity. However, the nation Itself has not accepted to follow Jesus Christ, only few who obtain Mercy of God to see the light.

Thanks to you. Christianity well explained in a simple form.

Its really sad to watch the Jews and their religious pride and rejection. Imagine being the chosen nation of God. Imagine how much God has invested in them. Imagine how long they have been waiting for their Messiah. And when their Messaiah finally came they became offended.
The Jews actually believed Jesus and even wanted tonmake him their king but their leaders, the Chief Priest, High Priests, Pharisees!, Saduccees and Scribes felt threatened and envious that Jesus was not one of them but a carpenter's son from no where. They were making so much money from the problems of the people and the sacrifices, very much like what the Pastors and Prophets are doing today in Christianity. They decided it was best to kill this outsider that wanted to ruin business for them.

The present wars between Israel and Palestine is all prophesied in the bible as signs of the last days, let's hope it doesn't degenerate into WW3. Both nations of Israel and Palestine are suffering the consequences of rejecting Jesus Christ as the Son of God.

If you're a believer who has accepted Jesus Christ as the Son of God and your Lord and Savior, I hope you value the special Grace you have received. There are nations that still can't believe it.

May the Grace of our LORD Jesus Christ, the Love of God and the Sweet Fellowship of the Holy Spirit, be with us now and for ever. Amen.

1 Like

Re: We Are Determined To Destroy All Churches In Israel, That Is Will Of God -rabbi by 9japride(m): 6:33am On Nov 10, 2023
OP what do you aim to achieve with this thread? Going through your post here in nairaland, one will notice you always talk bad about Christians.
If one should talk bad about your religion will you like it? Won't you all burn the person to death? Deborah's death is still fresh in our memories. How can Hamas kill people in cold blood early in October?
There is anything that will seperate Christians from the state of Israel.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Determined To Destroy All Churches In Israel, That Is Will Of God -rabbi by OPICANTO2223: 6:33am On Nov 10, 2023
Use of taquyah to cause dispute between Israel and christians. Islam and deception are inseparable. Just as they are shielding behind children to attack Israel. Shame on them.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Determined To Destroy All Churches In Israel, That Is Will Of God -rabbi by lordofreal(m): 6:39am On Nov 10, 2023
So that you can leave Hamas to finally kill you because of your christian faith? .how can you reason like this?how many time have you heard rabbi teacher killing Christian? But many people are shouting Allah Akbar only to murder thousand of Christian every year.think about the real problem don't be delusional.
oxygeng:
Re: We Are Determined To Destroy All Churches In Israel, That Is Will Of God -rabbi by Waterysperm: 7:02am On Nov 10, 2023
You want us to hate Israel right? Hell no, the Muslims are the real terrorists. Know this, know peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Determined To Destroy All Churches In Israel, That Is Will Of God -rabbi by Truthday: 8:06am On Nov 10, 2023
What do slaves do, of not to defend their masters
Re: We Are Determined To Destroy All Churches In Israel, That Is Will Of God -rabbi by Gentlevip: 8:44am On Nov 10, 2023
Gooooood

The news is verified. I have heard the way they insult Jesus and Mary, destroy churches and hate xtians

Yet some foolish christians in nairaland keep thinking they will support Zionist no matter what.

I hate anyone who calls Jesus a monkey, Mary a....(I can't even say it).... occupiers, usurpers, child killers, cowards called Israelites

1 Like

Re: We Are Determined To Destroy All Churches In Israel, That Is Will Of God -rabbi by oxygeng: 8:50am On Nov 10, 2023
lordofreal:
So that you can leave Hamas to finally kill you because of your christian faith? .how can you reason like this?how many time have you heard rabbi teacher killing Christian? But many people are shouting Allah Akbar only to murder thousand of Christian every year.think about the real problem don't be delusional.
where have you seen hamas killing chritians because of their faith?
must you swallow and digest every rubbish coming from the criminal west/NATO? same way you still believe kim jun un is the worst living person on earth today? have you on your own learn anything about him?
keep swallowing everything from the west, who will give you yam and instruct you must allow their goat secure it for you.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Determined To Destroy All Churches In Israel, That Is Will Of God -rabbi by lordofreal(m): 9:39am On Nov 10, 2023
Shut your dirty mouth is Hamas not Muslim? So is NATO that's killing the people in southern kaduna because they are christians? Or you want to say there is no genocide going on in core northern Muslim control region against christian, not only in Nigeria but every other part of the world that Muslim radical dominated. Who is even talking about Jung mong or what do you call him.Are you not seeing that it is the same Muslims that are killing Christian in northern part of Nigeria that are supporting the Hamas? They are the same people with the same ideology every of Muslim hate christians. So you wanted to tell me that hama are Christian organization and because isreal rabbi hate christians,Muslim Hamas like Christina better abi?
oxygeng:

where have you seen hamas killing chritians because of their faith?
must you swallow and digest every rubbish coming from the criminal west/NATO? same way you still believe kim jun un is the worst living person on earth today? have you on your own learn anything about him?
keep swallowing everything from the west, who will give you yam and instruct you must allow their goat secure it for you.
Re: We Are Determined To Destroy All Churches In Israel, That Is Will Of God -rabbi by FinidiGeorge: 10:44am On Nov 10, 2023
oxygeng:
I still don't understand you... What are these present Israelites doing that wasn't done in the Bible times? Was there journey to Canaan then not filled with blood, destroying countries and nations in their paths? Was it not also genocide then, or didn't they kill children, especially males? Didn't they kill women too and sparing young girls and virgins so they could marry them? How is that different from what average Boko Haram/Islamic group does these days even though Islam hasn't originated then?

My point is that if you are angry about these present Israelites, you can't spare the ancient Israelites also just because they wrote their histories in the pages of a book called holy Bible.. Both now and then Israelites were brutal... THAT'S ALL!

Maybe you should bring your point out more clearly.
Re: We Are Determined To Destroy All Churches In Israel, That Is Will Of God -rabbi by grandstar(m): 12:41pm On Nov 10, 2023
oxygeng:

Israel are no longer God's people. For rejecting the Christ, he rejected.

More importantly, the promised seed was actually the Christ! ( Read Galatians 3:16) Jerusalem holds no special meaning in Christianity. (Read 4:21)
Re: We Are Determined To Destroy All Churches In Israel, That Is Will Of God -rabbi by Truthday: 1:22pm On Nov 10, 2023
grandstar:

Israel are no longer God's people. For rejecting the Christ, he rejected.

More importantly, the promised seed was actually the Christ! ( Read Galatians 3:16) Jerusalem holds no special meaning in Christianity. (Read 4:21)

Are you sure you're practising same Christianity with our ipob people and evangelicals??
Re: We Are Determined To Destroy All Churches In Israel, That Is Will Of God -rabbi by grandstar(m): 2:44pm On Nov 10, 2023
Truthday:

Are you sure you're practising same Christianity with our ipob people and evangelicals??

I preach the truth that sets men free.

If you want to know more, let me know. My Church has over 8m members, yet, our president flies economy class. We have no clergy class based on what's written at Matthew 23:8-12. That is why he flies coach as he is equal to all brothers. He queues for food at the branch office and takes care of his own laundry. The greatest amongst you must be your servant.

Yes, the Christianity I practise is different from IPOB and the Pentecostals

1 Like

Re: We Are Determined To Destroy All Churches In Israel, That Is Will Of God -rabbi by oxygeng: 1:22am On Nov 11, 2023
lordofreal:
Shut your dirty mouth is Hamas not Muslim? So is NATO that's killing the people in southern kaduna because they are christians? Or you want to say there is no genocide going on in core northern Muslim control region against christian, not only in Nigeria but every other part of the world that Muslim radical dominated. Who is even talking about Jung mong or what do you call him.Are you not seeing that it is the same Muslims that are killing Christian in northern part of Nigeria that are supporting the Hamas? They are the same people with the same ideology every of Muslim hate christians. So you wanted to tell me that hama are Christian organization and because isreal rabbi hate christians,Muslim Hamas like Christina better abi?
it is either you are too young to know and understand anything, or you are a septic tank that swallows all filts thrown in it.
I am sure, if you are asked the ORIGIN of ISIS, AL QAELDA ..... your reply will simply be "they are muslim"
you are just an ignorance kid.
Re: We Are Determined To Destroy All Churches In Israel, That Is Will Of God -rabbi by Somilat: 2:44am On Nov 11, 2023
Lovemeharder:
When your heart is far away from God, you will do some unimaginable things.
nearly everyone calling themselves chrstian supports israel crimes. think about it....

(1) (Reply)

400,000 Secret Us Classified Files Released On The War In Iraq / Wahala Brewing In Haiti / Facts All US Citizens Need To Know About Israel And Palestine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.