Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Sierra Leonean Safety Officer Fights Back After A Chinese Miner Attacked Him - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sierra Leonean Safety Officer Fights Back After A Chinese Miner Attacked Him (32411 Views)

Prince Harry Says William ‘Attacked’ Him & Left Him Knocked To The Floor / Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her / Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sierra Leonean Safety Officer Fights Back After A Chinese Miner Attacked Him by dan761(m): 1:59pm On Jun 11, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

If you try this in Nigeria

Police will come and arrest you, flog you in front of the Chinese man, then make you sign undertaking that you will never fight a Chinese man ever again.

Nigeria is a useless country.
. True

1 Like

Re: Sierra Leonean Safety Officer Fights Back After A Chinese Miner Attacked Him by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 11, 2021
You people are useless more than the government.
Is the government one phantom figure? Is it not the same Nigerians that collect money to give judgement in favour of foreigners?
There is no law in Nigeria that stipulate that foreigners should be accorded preferential treatment.

Freelane33:
Our government are useless modified @ mosdiiiiii grin

2 Likes

Re: Sierra Leonean Safety Officer Fights Back After A Chinese Miner Attacked Him by Komu1048(m): 2:04pm On Jun 11, 2021
One lazy Ipob spotted shouting “it’s on lecord”

Naso una wan take get Biafra?
Re: Sierra Leonean Safety Officer Fights Back After A Chinese Miner Attacked Him by Magmata: 2:05pm On Jun 11, 2021
No be small vex.
Re: Sierra Leonean Safety Officer Fights Back After A Chinese Miner Attacked Him by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 11, 2021
mbak:
can a black man goto China and start mining anyhow there minerals

They aren't mining anyhow. It's African countries that give them the space to operate without checks. They'll do stop and search for their own citizens and salute any yellow, white or Indian man they see. Na our way. We don't value each the black skin ourselves.
Re: Sierra Leonean Safety Officer Fights Back After A Chinese Miner Attacked Him by HEAVEN4444: 2:16pm On Jun 11, 2021
funny thing happened to me last weekend on saturday i went to eko atlantic city, i saw this big buff black security guy preventing entry to the stairs if you are not authorised. i greeted him and went in. i was just sight seeing. i love going to the place. anyway on my way down and way out i saw 2 lebanese or greek men looking at this huge plant in a huge heavy pot. i think they did not like where it was located. so instead of the two morons to pick the plant up and put it where they feel they want it to be. they beckoned on the big security guy to come and carry the huge pot of flower by himself and move it. so in seeing this i got angry and was walking up to them to tell them that they are crazy and why cant they carry the big pot of plant themselves if they dont like where it is ? but on nearly getting to them i saw the security / police guy who was sweating profusely and struggling to carry this huge pot of plant had a gun and i know the idiot when the fight start will take the side of the two white slave masters and shoot me if i intervened, so i just quickly turned back and went my way because i know our people too mumu. i want to fight on his behalf but i am sure the idiot will end up killing me for the white men. anyway i took some pictures. i will attach them later. below is the alpha 1 tower .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sierra Leonean Safety Officer Fights Back After A Chinese Miner Attacked Him by HEAVEN4444: 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2021
mbak:
can a black man goto China and start mining anyhow there minerals
well they are providing all the loans to develop africa and they are building all the railways so i will say they have more leverage in that regards. they are providing all the money. and so i can understand why they feel like they have the power to do and undo. and they do, on the corporate level, but nigga we own the streets and any chinese man on the streets gotta respect this black fist angry
Re: Sierra Leonean Safety Officer Fights Back After A Chinese Miner Attacked Him by Duvet1950: 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2021
This is how foreigners treat AFRICANS especially in NIGERIA. But you dare not act likewise to them in your own country not to talk of in theirs. Shame on Black People!
Re: Sierra Leonean Safety Officer Fights Back After A Chinese Miner Attacked Him by Cokahot: 2:29pm On Jun 11, 2021
Imagine say na sword he hold or dagger. Now I can see he some ppl reflex action slow. E get luck say Chinese nor be martial expert .na r.i.p by now
He his horn record. Dont worry
Typical naij rant. Don't worry lol

1 Like

Re: Sierra Leonean Safety Officer Fights Back After A Chinese Miner Attacked Him by Minjim: 2:52pm On Jun 11, 2021
I like that Safety official. He gave him Lu kan Finishing

3 Likes

Re: Sierra Leonean Safety Officer Fights Back After A Chinese Miner Attacked Him by alexvic12: 2:52pm On Jun 11, 2021
He looks a bit like Donnie Yen. angry
Re: Sierra Leonean Safety Officer Fights Back After A Chinese Miner Attacked Him by Gbeng30(m): 2:53pm On Jun 11, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Police will come and arrest you, flog you in front of the Chinese man, then make you sign undertaking that you will never fight a Chinese man ever again.

Re: Sierra Leonean Safety Officer Fights Back After A Chinese Miner Attacked Him by HornyTave: 3:01pm On Jun 11, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

what of the Urhobo boy when use 12mm rod beat Chinese for tiles factory in Benin? abeg u know nothing

3 Likes

Re: Sierra Leonean Safety Officer Fights Back After A Chinese Miner Attacked Him by Yankee101: 3:07pm On Jun 11, 2021
Kick them out!

Africa is giving them a sense of entitlement which is a bad way to start a relationship

They took chinese prisoners to Ethiopia to build rails lines and these men were busy impregnation their women
Re: Sierra Leonean Safety Officer Fights Back After A Chinese Miner Attacked Him by supercharles(m): 3:07pm On Jun 11, 2021
This reminded me back then at ccgc markudi, I beat a hell out of a Chinese man, because I was on call while he was trying to address us, that promt him to spoiled my phone. He received the beating of his life that day

1 Like

Re: Sierra Leonean Safety Officer Fights Back After A Chinese Miner Attacked Him by birdie: 3:28pm On Jun 11, 2021
I saw the comic remake of it by King Kong, so funny, I thought it happened in Nigeria.

Nice one from the Sierra Leonian.
Re: Sierra Leonean Safety Officer Fights Back After A Chinese Miner Attacked Him by Afromentalist: 3:33pm On Jun 11, 2021
Inukwa! You really displayed great emotional intelligence. Sometimes you want to fight for the right cause but you must be aware that the people you fight for maybe willing slaves. So it's better to leave them suffering and smiling until sense get to their heads. Then and only then can you help them. Nekwa
HEAVEN4444:
funny thing happened to me last weekend on saturday i went to eko atlantic city, i saw this big buff black security guy preventing entry to the stairs if you are not authorised. i greeted him and went in. i was just sight seeing. i love going to the place. anyway on my way down and way out i saw 2 lebanese or greek men looking at this huge plant in a huge heavy pot. i think they did not like where it was located. so instead of the two morons to pick the plant up and put it where they feel they want it to be. they beckoned on the big security guy to come and carry the huge pot of flower by himself and move it. so in seeing this i got angry and was walking up to them to tell them that they are crazy and why cant they carry the big pot of plant themselves if they dont like where it is ? but on nearly getting to them i saw the security / police guy who was sweating profusely and struggling to carry this huge pot of plant had a gun and i know the idiot when the fight start will take the side of the two white slave masters and shoot me if i intervened, so i just quickly turned back and went my way because i know our people too mumu. i want to fight on his behalf but i am sure the idiot will end up killing me for the white men. anyway i took some pictures. i will attach them later. below is the alpha 1 tower .

1 Like

Re: Sierra Leonean Safety Officer Fights Back After A Chinese Miner Attacked Him by ChiefSosa(m): 3:34pm On Jun 11, 2021
Totilopussylick:
go back to school
Lmfao. I can't afford the tuition; be a dear and send me to school, will you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sierra Leonean Safety Officer Fights Back After A Chinese Miner Attacked Him by ariesbull: 3:36pm On Jun 11, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

1 Like

Re: Sierra Leonean Safety Officer Fights Back After A Chinese Miner Attacked Him by ChiefSosa(m): 3:39pm On Jun 11, 2021
Nuelito:

The guy no understand say there is a clear difference between black and white
Lol. I know those people so well! They'll only "raise shoulder" when they have someone to report to. They're like younger siblings that'll run to daddy and mummy for defence after misbehaving and can't fight for themselves.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sierra Leonean Safety Officer Fights Back After A Chinese Miner Attacked Him by observanc1: 3:39pm On Jun 11, 2021
The chinese company put out a press statement that the chinese worker has been sacked
Re: Sierra Leonean Safety Officer Fights Back After A Chinese Miner Attacked Him by HEAVEN4444: 3:44pm On Jun 11, 2021
Afromentalist:
Inukwa! You really displayed great emotional intelligence. Sometimes you want to fight for the right cause but you must be aware that the people you fight for maybe willing slaves. So it's better to leave them suffering and smiling until sense get to their heads. Then and only then can you help them. Nekwa
inukwa grin grin grin grin yeah i like how you put it so aptly. some people you just have to leave to their own misery. zoo minds. nekwa cheesy cheesy
Re: Sierra Leonean Safety Officer Fights Back After A Chinese Miner Attacked Him by symbianDON(m): 3:51pm On Jun 11, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

1 Like

Re: Sierra Leonean Safety Officer Fights Back After A Chinese Miner Attacked Him by Geeman2006: 3:55pm On Jun 11, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Lmao!! grin grin No be lie, u know d drill grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Sierra Leonean Safety Officer Fights Back After A Chinese Miner Attacked Him by Ishilove: 3:56pm On Jun 11, 2021
These aliens come to this country and act like tin gods because we don't have a government that takes labour abuses seriously.

1 Like

Re: Sierra Leonean Safety Officer Fights Back After A Chinese Miner Attacked Him by Biggie2000(m): 4:01pm On Jun 11, 2021
Totilopussylick:
go back to school
You must not know who you're quoting. That guy is actually very intelligent.

2 Likes

Re: Sierra Leonean Safety Officer Fights Back After A Chinese Miner Attacked Him by SmartPolician: 4:02pm On Jun 11, 2021
ValCon888:
Typical Chinese behaviour. He's probably a peasant in his homeland, but thinks he's a mini god because he's in Africa. The only reason he's having that argument is because he's not complying with safety regulations.

Short chinese man with baby penis. The closest he'll ever come to having a big díck is by picking that iron rod.

Is this all your brain can muster? undecided

Africans and sex

SMH

1 Like

Re: Sierra Leonean Safety Officer Fights Back After A Chinese Miner Attacked Him by modsfucker: 4:03pm On Jun 11, 2021
The matter has been settled

1 Like

Re: Sierra Leonean Safety Officer Fights Back After A Chinese Miner Attacked Him by discusant: 4:13pm On Jun 11, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Because those who rule Nigeria and hold Nigeria at the jugular rely on Oyibo influence.

2 Likes

Re: Sierra Leonean Safety Officer Fights Back After A Chinese Miner Attacked Him by ValCon888: 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2021
SmartPolician:

Is this all your brain can muster? undecided

Africans and sex

SMH
Your brain can't even muster a good username. WTF is Polician?
Big fool.
Re: Sierra Leonean Safety Officer Fights Back After A Chinese Miner Attacked Him by muchyblink(m): 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2021
Hope Sierra Leone did not borrow money from China.
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SA Politician, Sepale, To Apply For Bail On Rape Charges After Leaked Sex Tapes / Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched / Isa Muazu Deported From Britain With A Private-Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.