Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Study In Finland 2021: A Complete Step By Step Guide Including Best Universities - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study In Finland 2021: A Complete Step By Step Guide Including Best Universities (2217 Views)

The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out / Eunice Favour Bags PhD In Pharmacognosy In Finland, The First Nigerian / Best Universities According To NUC First Ever Open Education Resources Ranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In Finland 2021: A Complete Step By Step Guide Including Best Universities by Iboro555: 3:29am On Jun 10, 2021
STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO ENROLLING IN A FINLAND UNIVERSITY

Choose a program

Submit your application

Take your entrance examinations

Apply for your Student Visa or residence permit

The documents needed to apply for a student visa are almost the same as the documents needed to apply for a residence permit.

A valid passport

Passport photo

Colour copies of the passport page containing personal data and all of the passport pages that contain notes.

Certificate of acceptance from your educational institution in Finland.

Document showing that you are legally staying in the county where you submit the application.

Clarification of income. You need to have at least 560 EUR per month (6,720 EUR/year) either in your bank account or from an external source.

Documentation of paid tuition fee or scholarship.

If you are under 18 years of age, you need to attach to your application a legalized birth certificate and your parent’s or guardian’s consent for you to move to Finland.

Proof that you paid the processing fee.

Attend your visa or residence permit interview during the application process.

After applying for the Finnish student visa, visit the local Finnish embassy or consulate to present originals and copies of the requested documents to prove your identity.

Source: [https://allstudyguide.com/study-in-finland/][/url]

3 Likes

Re: Study In Finland 2021: A Complete Step By Step Guide Including Best Universities by lookers191: 8:08pm On Jul 04, 2021
This is an interesting topic for me.

I would like to know if there are January start dates for Finnish unis.
Also how can one get low tuition unis?
The funds that needed to be made available through the statement of account, should it be a bulk deposit like the UK or it as to be over a period of many months?

Thank you as I look forward to these answers in arming myself for the Finnish study project.
Re: Study In Finland 2021: A Complete Step By Step Guide Including Best Universities by TenderPam: 11:12am On Apr 25
Please can someone help me with information regarding universities with cheap tuition fee in Finland.
Secondly, what are steps do i need to take to process my visa

(1) (Reply)

Offa Grammar School / Application Form For Uniport Certificate Programme / The Secret Way To Smatch Uniport Post Utme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.