Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,116 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Op - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Op (671 Views)

Urgent Job Op / Nairalanders Please Come In Before It's Too Late.(op Why Deleting This?) / Cornerstone Staffing Massive Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (over 100 Op (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Op by AuditCFA: 5:03am On Jun 10, 2021
Pls have u had of them?
Re: Op by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:36am On Jun 10, 2021
Sterling is an Oil and Gas Company with Head Office in VI, not far from Cool FM.

I interviewed with them in 2019 for a transmission line project from Kwale to Asaba.

They are an Indian Company and they told me they are generating power in Kwale and wish to connect to the grid in Asaba.

I didn't accept their offer, though, so I can't provide more info on whether they officially floated a Genco that goes by that name.

I suggest you Google the so-called "Kwale Genco" to find out if Sterling actually created one.

It could be some evil people who did their homework so they could have some credibility.
Re: Op by GorillaApp(m): 5:36am On Jun 10, 2021
I know of sterling company in kwale. They are into oil and gas stuff but I'm just wondering why a company will require your 3 month statement of account

Pls tread with caution.
Re: Op by AuditCFA: 2:32pm On Jun 10, 2021
GorillaApp:
I know of sterling company in kwale. They are into oil and gas stuff but I'm just wondering why a company will require your 3 month statement of account

Pls tread with caution.

Pls can you chat me up on engrr.gabriel@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

I Found An Easy, Hassle-free Way To Receive Money From Clients As A Freelancer / We Are Hiring / Go-getters Wanted! We Are Looking For Sales Executives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.