Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,813 members, 7,824,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

The North And West Failed Nigeria: Only Eastern Nigeria Can Save Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The North And West Failed Nigeria: Only Eastern Nigeria Can Save Nigeria (8522 Views)

APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics / Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. / Kaduna Refinery To Save Nigeria $5.33 Million Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The North And West Failed Nigeria: Only Eastern Nigeria Can Save Nigeria by ektbear: 9:32am On May 06, 2011
Justcash:

The North and West were fully in control of the political system in Nigeria. Obasanjo had the chance to change Nigeria during his military rule. What did he do, he continued to dance to the script of his cronies. Handed over to a Northerner who carried on the ruining spree. The head of state got more power to effect changes than any deputy or minors. Atiku and Obasanjo's case vindicates my assertion. Thank God that OBJ did not allow himself to be used the second time. If they had chosen another Western, We'd have been on the same cycle.
The North and West gets the blame fully.

So the West decided to rig out Awolowo to let Shagari and Ekeume lead  

So the West is to blame for Shagaris incompetence, because we rigged in support of Shagari over Awolowo?

lwkmd  grin grin grin grin
Re: The North And West Failed Nigeria: Only Eastern Nigeria Can Save Nigeria by ektbear: 9:37am On May 06, 2011
Justcash:

Seriously, you wish to sit back and wait for me to provide an evidence of how good the 1960s were for Nigerians? No worry, siddon dey wait. You go old. Sebi you no sabi type for google? SMH

Right, but everyone knows that the 70s were better than the 80s. I don't believe that the 60s were better than the 70s  undecided You've not provided one bit of evidence to support this hypothesis. . . I've at the very least showed some GDP data that suggests it is wrong. I even took the time to make that plot. Is it too much to ask you to come up with some sort of evidence too to support your questionable hypothesis?  undecided
Re: The North And West Failed Nigeria: Only Eastern Nigeria Can Save Nigeria by Justcash(m): 9:42am On May 06, 2011
ekt_bear:

So the West decided to rig out Awolowo to let Shagari and Ekeume lead  

So the West is to blame for Shagaris incompetence, because we rigged in support of Shagari over Awolowo?

lwkmd  grin grin grin grin

I am not asking who rigged who out. I am asking who handed over to who and why? Obasanjo played the game and the under-development continued.
Rigging was passed by the British to the North. The North taught the West. The West have spread the trend, which is about to be corrected by the East. Rigging has always been the weapon used by the North and west to retain power among themselves. The fact that Awolowo was rigged out does not change anything. He was simply not in the plan.
Obasanjo rigged that election to make sure that a Northern head of state took control. Ekwueme was like Sambo of today. Very inconsequential. The person that matters most is the head of state. The C-in-C is the one in control. His decisions rule.  
Re: The North And West Failed Nigeria: Only Eastern Nigeria Can Save Nigeria by Justcash(m): 9:51am On May 06, 2011
ekt_bear:

Right, but everyone knows that the 70s were better than the 80s. I don't believe that the 60s were better than the 70s  undecided You've not provided one bit of evidence to support this hypothesis. . . I've at the very least showed some GDP data that suggests it is wrong. I even took the time to make that plot. Is it too much to ask you to come up with some sort of evidence too to support your questionable hypothesis?  undecided

First of all, a hypotheses is meant to be proven. It is an assertion that becomes ideal (Correct or wrong) after it has been proven. So, It cannot be questionable to you. Only my proof can be.
On the other hand, it can be interesting to you. If it is so interesting to you, no rules says that you cannot prove it by yourself. You can embark on some research to find out the outcome.
Moreover, I am multi tasking already. I have a limit to how many places I can be at a time. So, if you cannot chill, then go ahead and prove it against my point of view
We are here for knowledge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jim Ovia Donates N1Billion To Flood Victims / Why You Might Doubt Buhari's London Pictures...see New Evidence / "PDP Corruption Stench Still Suffocates Nigerians" - APC Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.