Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

People of North-West are one, yet killing each other -Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People of North-West are one, yet killing each other -Buhari (22796 Views)

Cryptocurrency, Old Naira Notes, Other Buhari’s Policies Reversed By Tinubu / Fraud: Sirika, Sadiya Farouq, Other Buhari Ministers Tinubu Must Probe, Arrest / Those From West Are Still Ignorant On River Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People of North-West are one, yet killing each other -Buhari by Yusman316(m): 11:41am On Jun 10, 2021
Xscape1993:
I think we still have some of the good one dear.
Well let's hope they do come out to be elected and also for the people to do the right thing by voting the right people

1 Like

Re: People of North-West are one, yet killing each other -Buhari by Xscape1993(m): 11:45am On Jun 10, 2021
Yusman316:

Well let's hope they do come out to be elected and also for the people to do the right thing by voting the right people
Great minds like you and I need to do more sir.
Re: People of North-West are one, yet killing each other -Buhari by Yusman316(m): 11:45am On Jun 10, 2021
Jimiyung:
So he is telling the southern governors that the onus is on them to deal with these unknown herdsmen. I find it strange that governors always run to abuja over issues in their states and they are meant to be the CEO’s of these states. Do they run to Abuja on how to spend the state’s resources?

Buhari is still way below par though.
If I am a governor the way I will so deal with trouble makers in my domain. Federal government will be calling me to take notes
Re: People of North-West are one, yet killing each other -Buhari by moneyisgood6or9: 12:24pm On Jun 10, 2021
oshozondii:

https://www.icirnigeria.org/people-of-north-west-are-one-yet-killing-each-other-buhari/#.YMHJb7JA7Iw.twitter
*HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIGERIA* *Artist Bebe* *HOW I SEE NIGERIA TODAY* This is the new birth of Nigeria. Birth to TERRORISM, BOKOHARANISM, ETHNIC FAVOURITISM, CORRUPTION, BANDICTORY, FULANISM, BOMBING, MASSACRE, REVOLUTION, FIGHTING, UNKNOWN GUN MEN(UGM), MILITARY INVASION, ANARCHY, KIDNAPPING, DICTATORIAL LEADERSHIP, LEADERSHIP FAILURE, DANGEROUS LEADERSHIP ,ARMS PROLIFERATION, SOARING KILLINGS & DEATHS etc. Weeping Nigeria! Sorry oh. We were holding you from falling but you have slipped from our hands. May God help you. Only God can save you this time. Weeping Nigeria sorry oh

1 Like

Re: People of North-West are one, yet killing each other -Buhari by DrSamOnowu87(m): 12:25pm On Jun 10, 2021
Xscape1993:
I laugh ooo. Do we truly have leaders in Nigeria? We should not repeat this kind of mistake in 2023 ooo. What a country rule by unfortunate people!
very very unfortunate people,a calamitous time bomb.

1 Like

Re: People of North-West are one, yet killing each other -Buhari by teebillz: 12:39pm On Jun 10, 2021
Okay, but now there are no more grazing routes just like we have moved on from so many practices, methods and procedures of the past.
Re: People of North-West are one, yet killing each other -Buhari by grandstar(m): 12:49pm On Jun 10, 2021
You're talking of grazing routes in the 21st century -are you mad? Nigeria's population is at least 4 times the number in the 1960s.To make matters worse, desertification has reduced the available grazing land up North.

The fight for resources is fierce now. Grazing routes aren't practical today unless one wants to bury his head in the sand and that is what a certain fellow is doing.

1 Like

Re: People of North-West are one, yet killing each other -Buhari by Yankee101: 1:18pm On Jun 10, 2021
Nope. Your foreign fulani exports are doing the killing with your local fulani
Re: People of North-West are one, yet killing each other -Buhari by ICTWeb: 1:59pm On Jun 10, 2021
Guyman02:

So you fell for western media propaganda about Libya where slave trade takes place today?
Obama called attack on Libya the worst mistake of his presidency.
Under Gaddafi Libya had the highest standards of living far ahead of many European countries.
Stop watching CNN and MSNBC angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8tk-XISF0A
is it the problem of the western world if Libya is a mess today. It's means they can't govern themselves under democracy.

1 Like

Re: People of North-West are one, yet killing each other -Buhari by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 10, 2021
Because there is NO INFRASTRUCTURE your governors are using money to build house sponsor girlfriends and concubines and marry wives.

Even from your household you associate with dodgy characters you think people cannot see that? So they take their cues from you and the stupid governors since anything goes for money.

They are not implementing or building schools no clinics or hospitals no support for entrepreneurs just harassment. That is why there is insecurity. If people had jobs and homes will they destroy them

Haba Buhari.
Re: People of North-West are one, yet killing each other -Buhari by Coolgent(m): 9:50pm On Jun 10, 2021
It's west African Fulani invited by Nigerian Fulani that are running Kidnapping in North-West Nigeria.
Approximately 9 in 10 of Kidnappers are Fulani.
Re: People of North-West are one, yet killing each other -Buhari by Eborty(m): 12:50am On Jun 11, 2021
Please ooo, who have heard on the news that North West and North West are killing each other.

All I know is West coast and East coast killed each other, or North and Eastern Nigeria killed each.
Re: People of North-West are one, yet killing each other -Buhari by sakssey23: 4:56am On Jun 11, 2021
Xscape1993:
I laugh ooo. Do we truly have leaders in Nigeria? We should not repeat this kind of mistake in 2023 ooo. What a country rule by unfortunate people!

Please sing it out LOUD for the biased and tribalized youths to listen and listen well ooo!!!

1 Like

Re: People of North-West are one, yet killing each other -Buhari by darediamond(m): 6:07am On Jun 11, 2021
All I know is All You Southerners who Have Brothers, Husband, Sisters AND Wives in this zoo COUNTRY armed forces, SHOULD TELL THEM TO RESIGN BEFORE THE FINAL DAY OF NO MERCY ARRIVES.
Re: People of North-West are one, yet killing each other -Buhari by Xscape1993(m): 7:01am On Jun 11, 2021
sakssey23:

Please sing it out LOUD for the biased and tribalized youths to listen and listen well ooo!!!
Well said sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates / Nigerian Air Force Frustrates Boko Haram Attempt At Regrouping In Sambisa. Video / Fayemi Honours Olaiya, Oau's Best Graduating Student At Convocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.