Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,801 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Niniola Receives Grammy Certificate (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Niniola Receives Grammy Certificate (Photo) (45231 Views)

Niniola Receives Certificate Of Recognition From Grammy Award (photo) / Niniola Receives Grammy Certificate For Work On Beyonce’s Album / Niniola Does 'Touch Your Toe' While Performing On Stage At Joor 3 Concert (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niniola Receives Grammy Certificate (Photo) by dederocs(m): 1:57pm On Jun 11, 2021
She is damn good.
Re: Niniola Receives Grammy Certificate (Photo) by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:57pm On Jun 11, 2021
tammie24:
you are not too old to have one too abi are you allergic to Grammy?
I ain't no artiste

1 Like

Re: Niniola Receives Grammy Certificate (Photo) by Tdotbluejays1: 1:57pm On Jun 11, 2021
Beyonce try for dem sha

1 Like

Re: Niniola Receives Grammy Certificate (Photo) by tammie24: 1:58pm On Jun 11, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
I ain't no artiste
whatever you are

You can get recognized unless you are not doing well

Don't be a hater

Work on yourself
Re: Niniola Receives Grammy Certificate (Photo) by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:02pm On Jun 11, 2021
tammie24:
whatever you are

You can get recognized unless you are not doing well

Don't be a hater

Work on yourself
and who told you I ain't recognized in my field? Everybody na Oga for him lane cheer.

3 Likes

Re: Niniola Receives Grammy Certificate (Photo) by Rugaria: 2:10pm On Jun 11, 2021
Niniola is bangable shaaa..
Everywhere stew...
Not that her Michelin sister with open mouth...
Re: Niniola Receives Grammy Certificate (Photo) by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:15pm On Jun 11, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Where is wizkid plague? Abi he's too Matured to show it

In due time you will see it. Did he not win the Grammy or not?
Re: Niniola Receives Grammy Certificate (Photo) by lkillbrokehoes: 2:16pm On Jun 11, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
Which one be grammy certificate again mtseew last last na only burna boy win grammy the rest na gum body
Get a life and be happy for people's success
Re: Niniola Receives Grammy Certificate (Photo) by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:16pm On Jun 11, 2021
Rugaria:
Niniola is bangable shaaa..
Everywhere stew...
Not that her Michelin sister with open mouth...
Are fat girls not bangable? Every man to his taste

1 Like

Re: Niniola Receives Grammy Certificate (Photo) by lkillbrokehoes: 2:18pm On Jun 11, 2021
Asadujames202:
Phuckiing dirty cheap Ho e

The last time I tried to drill her Anall cavity

What did I see!

Pieces of faecal matters in her Anus

So irritating, a major turn off for me

Others are showing Grammy plaque

You're here kicking around over a worthless piece of paper

Get a life you hating asshole, what have you achieved in your life for you to insult others? she's not the reason why you are broke and fustrated, go work on yourself.
Re: Niniola Receives Grammy Certificate (Photo) by Cokahot: 2:24pm On Jun 11, 2021
I don't like her any longer. It's always abt sex sex sex. That's all she sings about
Re: Niniola Receives Grammy Certificate (Photo) by F3dan: 2:25pm On Jun 11, 2021
Congratulations Niniola. I have always known you will go places right from day one.
Re: Niniola Receives Grammy Certificate (Photo) by GeneralPula: 2:30pm On Jun 11, 2021
Henryfocoyo:
Niniola is credited as one of the track's songwriters and composer.
she received her Grammy nomination certificate for her work as a composer on The Lion King!!! The noted word is ( certificate for her work as a composer)
Wizkid own is not certificate, Wizkid won an award okay go to grammy.com and check it out!

Wizkid didn’t win anything..

Only owners of songs owns award - featured artists are just there..

1 Like

Re: Niniola Receives Grammy Certificate (Photo) by Olumighty66: 2:31pm On Jun 11, 2021
Ckngratulations
Re: Niniola Receives Grammy Certificate (Photo) by GeneralPula: 2:31pm On Jun 11, 2021
Ugandatales:
Congrats to her. It's very rare to see two siblings making waves in the naija music scene at the same time. Salute to Nini and Teni.

They’ve displaced tiwa savage..

Especially teni - she don take over..

1 Like

Re: Niniola Receives Grammy Certificate (Photo) by Belial06: 2:32pm On Jun 11, 2021
Henryfocoyo:
Niniola is credited as one of the track's songwriters and composer.
she received her Grammy nomination certificate for her work as a composer on The Lion King!!! The noted word is ( certificate for her work as a composer)
Wizkid own is not certificate, Wizkid won an award okay go to grammy.com and check it out!

He featured he isn't the singer or song writer

Close your mouth he won for the video not song
Re: Niniola Receives Grammy Certificate (Photo) by Rugaria: 2:58pm On Jun 11, 2021
Ghostmode2two:
Are fat girls not bangable? Every man to his taste
Like'em broads...
Re: Niniola Receives Grammy Certificate (Photo) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 3:01pm On Jun 11, 2021
GeneralPula:

Wizkid didn’t win anything..

Only owners of songs owns award - featured artists are just there..

And who told you Wizkid is a featured artist? Wizkid is a lead artist in the song. Oga go remove Wizkid name for the awarded song grin grin
Re: Niniola Receives Grammy Certificate (Photo) by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:05pm On Jun 11, 2021
Rugaria:

Like'em broads...
You are in the spirit. I love fat girls, they are the bomb.

1 Like

Re: Niniola Receives Grammy Certificate (Photo) by Johel(m): 3:08pm On Jun 11, 2021
fuckingAyaya:

Ye who laughs last laughs best...
Re: Niniola Receives Grammy Certificate (Photo) by GeneralPula: 3:09pm On Jun 11, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

And who told you Wizkid is a featured artist? Wizkid is a lead artist in the song. Oga go remove Wizkid name for the awarded song grin grin

Which song is that?
Re: Niniola Receives Grammy Certificate (Photo) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 3:12pm On Jun 11, 2021
GeneralPula:

Which song is that?

So you don't know the song and you dey cap nonsense.

That song
Re: Niniola Receives Grammy Certificate (Photo) by Awoo88: 3:14pm On Jun 11, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Wizkid no get plaque. The song no bi him own. Na feature dem feature am.

1 Like

Re: Niniola Receives Grammy Certificate (Photo) by Upjis: 3:39pm On Jun 11, 2021
Old story
Re: Niniola Receives Grammy Certificate (Photo) by Elxandre(m): 3:41pm On Jun 11, 2021
Awoo88:

Wizkid no get plaque. The song no bi him own. Na feature dem feature am.
He actually does. Other featured artiste got theirs too.

1 Like

Re: Niniola Receives Grammy Certificate (Photo) by Ugandatales: 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2021
GeneralPula:

They’ve displaced tiwa savage..

Especially teni - she don take over..

Yeah
Re: Niniola Receives Grammy Certificate (Photo) by Ayobami7(m): 3:49pm On Jun 11, 2021
Nice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lil Bow Wow Rumored Dead / Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure / Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.