Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 (27770 Views)

Wallahi, I Will Do Only One Term & Retire To America - Governor Sule (Throwback) / Ahead Of Second Term Expiration, 8 Governors Plot To Retire To Senate / RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 by Vaughanlanrewaj: 11:13am On Jun 10, 2021
[quote author=MNKbandit post=102573414][/quote]
Amin. Thank you sir. God bless you too. Do have a great day sir.
Re: Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 by rollandben(m): 11:18am On Jun 10, 2021
Re: Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 by ayenale1(m): 11:27am On Jun 10, 2021
Ur mates retire to become UN, ECOWAS, AU, National diplomats, peace makers etc bubu wants to retire to be with his cows...we don suffer for Nigeria...
Re: Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 by seguno2: 11:29am On Jun 10, 2021
NaijaRoyalty:
He's a mistake of a president

That may continue after 2023, since he only hopes to retire to his sterile 150 cows, which is different from expecting to retire.
Re: Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 by Ayodele1959(m): 11:31am On Jun 10, 2021
May he not witness 2022 talkless of 2023. May GOD Almighty shed his blood as he instructed his cow families to be killing people up and down.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 by seguno2: 11:33am On Jun 10, 2021
NewDelhi:
Now it's glaring the buhari in aso rock is a clone because it baffles me how the buhari I know is able to comprehend and answer questions in such an interview.

He needs to stop pretending now, unlike before when he had everything controlled.
He has always been an irresponsible pretender to avoid tarnishing his fake integrity.
Re: Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 by seguno2: 11:34am On Jun 10, 2021
WesternOligarch:
Thank god I didn't watch this crap.....

Is that how western oligarchs stay relevant? By ignoring everything about their opponents and environment
Re: Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 by Sholaco: 11:35am On Jun 10, 2021
And what would you retire to @poster cheesy
Re: Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 by youngzeal1: 11:36am On Jun 10, 2021
liketerm:
Sai baba, Nigerians pray to have a reincarnated Leader llke you.
i would have cursed u but i think your cursed already...
Re: Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 by BigBashiru: 11:39am On Jun 10, 2021
NaijaRoyalty:
He's a mistake of a president

He isn't. I wish he gets a 3rd tenure....
Re: Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 by BigBashiru: 11:40am On Jun 10, 2021
youngzeal1:

i would have cursed u but i think your cursed already...

I hope Buhari gets a 3rd term....
Re: Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 by BigBashiru: 11:40am On Jun 10, 2021
ayenale1:
Ur mates retire to become UN, ECOWAS, AU, National diplomats, peace makers etc bubu wants to retire to be with his cows...we don suffer for Nigeria...

He likes farming. Nothing wrong with it.....
Re: Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 by BigBashiru: 11:43am On Jun 10, 2021
AfricanKingkong:
The worst of all Nigeria présidents. He bought the sympathy of Nigerians with fake tears. Clueless, full of religious favouritism and nepotic tendency

CBN governor (Igbo man) isn't doing his job well now....exchange rate is high and N1000 and N500 dominate circulation. No N50 or N100 or N200 at ATMS if Buhari fire him now they will say it's nepotism....
Re: Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 by ayenale1(m): 12:47pm On Jun 10, 2021
BigBashiru:

He likes farming. Nothing wrong with it.....
Fine, is OBJ not a farmer?d man is jus useless and dump to be respected worldwide...no international organization will call him after office...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 by sugarfrank(m): 1:28pm On Jun 10, 2021
Aturu na Aturu. It was a mistake frolicking with humans in the first place. Nunu sucking herdsman. His Aturu siblings have all missed him

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 10, 2021
Lol for him mind na mission accomplished
Choi
Re: Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 10, 2021
seguno2:

Is that how western oligarchs stay relevant? By ignoring everything about their opponents and environment

No.... oligarchs don't watch the news and stuff like this because they already know what will be said or what the news is.
Re: Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 by seguno2: 1:58pm On Jun 10, 2021
WesternOligarch:
No.... oligarchs don't watch the news and stuff like this because they already know what will be said or what the news is.

Educated oligarchs know that an interview is different from news. Educated oligarchs that is.
Re: Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 by seguno2: 1:59pm On Jun 10, 2021
BigBashiru:

CBN governor (Igbo man) isn't doing his job well now....exchange rate is high and N1000 and N500 dominate circulation. No N50 or N100 or N200 at ATMS if Buhari fire him now they will say it's nepotism....

Is the CBN governor operating as an independent person
Re: Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 10, 2021
seguno2:

Educated oligarchs know that an interview is different from news. Educated oligarchs that is.

Yet you're currently under the rulership of an uneducated one.
Re: Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 by Duvet1950: 2:07pm On Jun 10, 2021
Racoon:
Definitely going back to Niger Republic to continue his bloody fiefdom reign.He is not retiring to take up any peace, humanitarian, educational endowment or global advocacy chair because he never represent any.

He is not retire to serve any statemanly responsibility because he was a failed president.He came from tending unproductive cattle and going back to same.

This is not a reflection on the IDIOT but a reflection on Nigeria for allowing a CLUELESS, M0R0N to lead it.
Re: Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 by RemoveKebab: 2:32pm On Jun 10, 2021
Like thanos who retired to his farm after killing half of universe.

Re: Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 by excel101(m): 3:27pm On Jun 10, 2021
Who cares wherever he retires to.
Re: Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 by bayelsaowei(m): 4:05pm On Jun 10, 2021
Racoon:
Definitely going back to Niger Republic to continue his bloody fiefdom reign.He is not retiring to take up any peace, humanitarian, educational endowment or global advocacy chair because he never represent any.

He is not retire to serve any statemanly responsibility because he was a failed president.He came from tending unproductive cattle and going back to same.
buhari is a total waste of Nigerias time
Re: Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 by Stanleyq: 4:21pm On Jun 10, 2021
His death will be announced officially
Re: Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 by blaise26abj(m): 6:25pm On Jun 10, 2021
Racoon:

If Na me be Buhari and someone says this to me . I will vex and leave the presidency .

You mean from cattle he came, to cattle he returns
Re: Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 by ultimateprof: 7:04pm On Jun 10, 2021
By that time he might have finished Nigeria pkatapka.
Re: Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 by faceland: 9:16pm On Jun 10, 2021
He miss his cows.

Usually take them to "the other room".
Re: Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 by mccloud224(m): 10:19pm On Jun 10, 2021
If you still believe Buhari is alive, you either have a low IQ or need mental check up.
Re: Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 by orohbiro(f): 2:46am On Jun 11, 2021
Beancounter93:
After which PDP comes back into power

Which is what most Nairalanders want, rather than the actual development of our country

The past six years of Buhari's administration have taught me a few things

1.It is better to stay neutral in Nigerian politics...because people are far more interested in making sure their side wins...and thus gain access to the goddies of life...than in actual development even for their own village.

2.Nigerian politicians mostly (not all) are ready to cut their nose to spite their face

3.It has been six years, and all the prophecies that Buhari would somehow Islamise Nigeria have yet to come to pass.

4.Nigerians are not really interested in development....they all want to chop money. From Sokoto to Port Harcourt....even if it means the country gets into debt as a result.

5.Nigerians are so lazy...which is why we got Buhari. We don't take part in politics, we don't go out and vote, and we all love to be armchair critics.

6.Nigerians complain about APC and PDP....and on election day...vote for APC and PDP.

7. Apparently if you hold any opposing views...you are a BMC or an IPOB, or a fulani terrorist, or a Yourba secessionist...or a Islamist.

Ah well, the fence is a sign of hypocrisiy, but it is the least hypocritical of all the alternatives.
mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Godwin Obaseki Is APC's Flag Bearer / Timi Frank Reveals 'How Oshiomhole Collected $50m From APC Aspirants' / What Politicians Say About Magu’s Travail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.