Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Bella Shmurda Buys Himself A Mercedes Benz Worth N18m - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bella Shmurda Buys Himself A Mercedes Benz Worth N18m (335 Views)

Bella Shmurda Buys A Mercedes Benz (Pictures) / 50 Cents Buys Himself A ₦161 Million Rolls Royce (photo) / Kiss Daniel Buys Himself A Bentley, Months After Buying A Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bella Shmurda Buys Himself A Mercedes Benz Worth N18m by Flazemedia: 10:21am On Jun 10, 2021
https://flazemedia.com.ng/2021/06/10/bella-shmurda-buys-himself-a-mercedes-benz-worth-n18m/

Fast-rising Nigerians singer, Ahmed Abiola Akinbiyi better known by his stage Bella Shmurda has gifted himself a brand new benz worth N18m

The singer who always stay low with his achievement spoilt himself with a new Benz car but was shown to the world by the Car dealer who sold the Benz to him, IVD motors.

Publicizing this news, ivd001 posted a video of Bella Shmurda and his new Benz on social media via his Instagram account. He shared the exclusive videos and photo of Bella Benz on his InstaStory and congratulated him.

Read More:
https://flazemedia.com.ng/2021/06/10/bella-shmurda-buys-himself-a-mercedes-benz-worth-n18m/

(1) (Reply)

4 Great People In The World And Their Achievements / I Wasn’t Sure I Would Clock 30 — Burna Boy / “obama Used To Send Me Money To Buy Clothes For Shows” -- Zlatan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.