Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Jesus Is The Way - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is The Way (231 Views)

D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out / Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences / No, The Muslim Jesus Is Not Even Close To The Jesus Of The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Is The Way by AdemiAdi(f): 11:32am On Jun 10, 2021
If You Have Some Questions In The Corners Of Your Mind, Traces Of Discourgement And Peace You Cannot Find, Reflections Of The Old Past, They Seem To Face You Everyday, There’s One Thing I Know For Sure; JESUS IS THE WAY. I Know You've Got Mountains That You Think You Cannot Climb, I Know That Your Skies Have Been Dark, You Think The Sun Won’t Shine, In Case You Don’t Know, I’m Here To Tell You That The Word Of God Is True And Everything That He Promised, He Would Do It For You
JESUS IS THE ANSWER FOR THE WORLD TODAY
ABOVE HIM THERE’S NO OTHER, JESUS IS THE WAY.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life, no one comes to the Father except through Me" #JesussaidJohn14:6[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Video: Masquerade Dances With Pastors And Members Inside A Catholic Church / Our Father Which Art In Heaven. / Insult Me But Pay Me - Apostle Suleman Tells Bloggers, Youtubers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.