Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

If You're Currently Experiencing Any Skincare Problem...then This Is For You... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / If You're Currently Experiencing Any Skincare Problem...then This Is For You... (198 Views)

If You're Currently Struggling With Bad Breath, This Is For You / Fill This Form If You Are Experiencing Symptoms Of Covid-19 / Enjoy Your Marriage Today Without Experiencing Any Earth Challenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You're Currently Experiencing Any Skincare Problem...then This Is For You... by Omoconsult(m): 12:45pm On Jun 10, 2021
Two months ago, I held a WhatsApp class on how best to take care of your skin.

Having written a book which is now on amazon, I decided to share some of the content of my book.

You see...

It wasn't my intention to hold any kind of class...I just wanted to help those I felt needed my help who were battling with one skin condition or the other.

I dropped a question on a Facebook group I belonged, which was made up of audience selling different skincare products and those having skin problems...

This was the question...

"Please kindly drop your skin problems and I will do my best to answer them"

The response i got was overwhelming....and to be sincere, I didn't respond to everyone. Maybe it would have taken me a week if I did.

But this is what I did...

I made a list of the major skin problems they were facing, about 6 in total...acne, hyperpigmentation,sunburn, best skincare routine for oily, dry, combination and sensitive skin, blemishes, and wrinkles.

It was really painful to know most of the persons who attended the class had tried lots of skin care products but got no value for their money.

Will you blame them for spending so much on their skin problems? Absolutely NO.

Wait until you have terrible acne all over your face...you will understand how important it is when you don't have to wake up every morning feeling terrible about how you look.

Having acne or hyperpigmentation for example can bring down one's self esteem.

But you see...

Some of them were doing certain things wrong,

You make matters worse when you try to use triple action creams such as funbact A, skineal, cleartone, etc on your face because you have acne....it does little to nothing.

After the class we were able to help ourselves...for some of them, we drew out a skincare plan for the next 3months to follow....

And it has been beautiful as I love the changes i now see for those that chose to implement what I told them to do.

If you're among those experiencing what i have been talking about...you're not left out.

Everything discussed in that class and even more have been compiled into a book which you can now get on amazon.

Go to amazon and type "The secrets of a glowing skin" by Omole Kelvin...in the book section.

Or you send me an email "kwrites39@gmail.com" if you need a copy directly from me.

The only duty you have is to implement what you'll learn from the book.

Don't hesitate to send me an email when you begin to see your own result.

Go to Amazon now.
Re: If You're Currently Experiencing Any Skincare Problem...then This Is For You... by Omoconsult(m): 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2021
2 persons just emailed me as regard their difficulty accessing my book.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience.

You can get it here

https://amzn.to/3zff02Q

(1) (Reply)

In-country Medicare Limited, Enlightenment For Health. / From 30million Cases To Zero. WHO Certifies China Malaria-free / How Misinformation Drives Low Uptake Of COVID-19 Vaccine In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.