Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Join "Explain My Dream" On Whatsapp Group - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Join "Explain My Dream" On Whatsapp Group (654 Views)

My Dream About Rapture / I Need Someone To Explain My Experience Last Night / Fetching Water In My Dream, What Does It Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join "Explain My Dream" On Whatsapp Group by MAXIMAL123(m): 12:53pm On Jun 10, 2021
� *INTERPRET MY DREAMS....* �
�����������
*Dream, Is Your Spiritual Windows!!!*
Let your dream be very important to you, not all dreams are Senseless, Dan.2:5-6

Do you know that human being are being powered by two forces? *Spiritual and Physical forces*
Under Physical forces, we have: Life, Health conditions and physical fitness.
Under the Spiritual forces, we have: Holy Spirit and Evil spirits.
One of these spirits must be possessed by man compulsorily.
The two major types of Spirits are the major Spirits that makes use of the dreams on man, why?
Because, That's one of their easiest way to communicates with man through any forms of appearance they might use, though, the man might get scared at the scene, but it will still work out in that spiritual realm than the real life, why?
Because by then, the Man has become a spirit, and its easier and more understandable for spirits to dialogue with spirits than spirits communicating with non spiritual man directly, For there is no deceits and lies in spirits, John.4:24

The spirits makes use of the *Dreams* to pass messages across to Man, and "that's the area am going"

Therefore, *Dreams are one of the Spiritual eye tools, used to view through the Spiritual windows, to peeps deeper into the Spiritual realm, in order to see above the physical environments*

*Dream is a general gift given to all man on earth by God. But its not a general gift to dream and the dream should come to pass,* also, *its not a general gift to be able to interprets dreams* But its a natural and general gift to dream by everybody, but its abnormal to dream and not remembered the dream, Joh.10:10a

Dreaming has nothing to do with your chosen religion or what so ever. So far you are a human being created by God,then, gift of dreaming is created alongside with you,in order to understand that this life does not ends here in our physical kingdom. As its on Physical, so also it is on Spiritual realm.

*By Pastor Omotuase*
Admin...
https:///ECi5r9JVIar2bvW7qsUUPw
On +2348155021481

1 Share

Re: Join "Explain My Dream" On Whatsapp Group by MAXIMAL123(m): 12:35am On Jun 11, 2021
Never joke with your dream, Join the whatsapp
Group today, for more!!!
+2348155021481

God bless you
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen
Ame
Amen
Amen
Amen
Re: Join "Explain My Dream" On Whatsapp Group by MAXIMAL123(m): 3:32pm On Nov 03, 2021
Join the group now

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Back To Sender Prayer Magic / Saudi Cleric: Muslim Men To Enjoy Up To 19,000 Women In Paradise / Will I End Up In Hell As A Christian If I Forget To Confess My Sin To God ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.