Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,921 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Will I End Up In Hell As A Christian If I Forget To Confess My Sin To God ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will I End Up In Hell As A Christian If I Forget To Confess My Sin To God ? (649 Views)

Do Christians Need To Confess Adultery To Their Partners? / Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" / Is It A Sin To Drop Empty Envelope In Offering Box? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will I End Up In Hell As A Christian If I Forget To Confess My Sin To God ? by emmyileri(m): 10:28pm On Nov 06, 2021
Questions addressed
1. Is it possible to be a sinner without sinning?
2. How can I know if I'm saved?
3. What is an apostasy and is apostasy forgivable?
4. Is salvation a destination on earth or a journey?
4. What are the two categories of forgiveness?
5. Is God interested in our continuous confession of our sins? Etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxiOheZe4ks
Re: Will I End Up In Hell As A Christian If I Forget To Confess My Sin To God ? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 06, 2021
Nobody holy pass , sometimes I see myself doing things i don't like
Re: Will I End Up In Hell As A Christian If I Forget To Confess My Sin To God ? by chatinent: 10:45pm On Nov 06, 2021
There is nothing like hell fire.

3 Likes

Re: Will I End Up In Hell As A Christian If I Forget To Confess My Sin To God ? by House34: 11:58pm On Nov 06, 2021
chatinent:

Why would a loving God punish a single lifetime of sin with endless lifetimes of torture? In HELL FIRE And, among sinners, does an adulterer merit the same punishment as a murderer? And what about the billions of people whose only sin was to follow a different faith?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will I End Up In Hell As A Christian If I Forget To Confess My Sin To God ? by Karlovych: 12:49am On Nov 07, 2021
embarassed Fairy tales

1 Like

Re: Will I End Up In Hell As A Christian If I Forget To Confess My Sin To God ? by emmyileri(m): 1:13am On Nov 07, 2021
House34:

Why would a loving God punish a single lifetime of sin with endless lifetimes of torture? In HELL FIRE And, among sinners, does an adulterer merit the same punishment as a murderer? And what about the billions of people whose only sin was to follow a different faith?
“God overlooked people’s ignorance about these things in earlier times,but now he commands everyone everywhere to repent of their sins and turn to him. :Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.Act 17:30-31
Re: Will I End Up In Hell As A Christian If I Forget To Confess My Sin To God ? by emmyileri(m): 1:15am On Nov 07, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed Fairy tales
KJV:He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
KJV:And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. John 3:18-19
Re: Will I End Up In Hell As A Christian If I Forget To Confess My Sin To God ? by emmyileri(m): 1:18am On Nov 07, 2021
Englandboy:
KJV:For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.
KJV:But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.
KJV:Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
KJV:Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
KJV:Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. Gal 5:17-21
Re: Will I End Up In Hell As A Christian If I Forget To Confess My Sin To God ? by Kobojunkie: 1:43am On Nov 07, 2021
Englandboy:
Without Holiness no man can enter into the presence of God. So, rather than worry about who holy pass... focus on meeting the standard God Himself set as far as given you through Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Will I End Up In Hell As A Christian If I Forget To Confess My Sin To God ? by Kobojunkie: 1:49am On Nov 07, 2021
emmyileri:
Questions addressed
1. Is it possible to be a sinner without sinning?
2. How can I know if I'm saved?
3. What is an apostasy and is apostasy forgivable?
4. Is salvation a destination on earth or a journey?
4. What are the two categories of forgiveness?
5. Is God interested in our continuous confession of our sins?s
All these are terrible questions to ask.... undecided
Take your number #1 for example... Jesus Christ taught that only those who are Sons of God, those who have been made Holy/Perfect are worthy of Him and God's Holy Spirit, obviously implying that those Stull struggling with Sin have no place in His Heaven.- John 8 vs 31 - 44 & John 14 vs 15 - 25 undecided

Basically, no one who lives in bondage to sin will enter into God's Heaven. And no amount of prayers of forgiveness will make that happen. The only way to overcoming Sin is instead to Know the Truth, and by this one has to live in continuous submission to and obedience of the teachings and commandments for that to happen. Only those who know the Truth are then set free by this knowing from bondage to sin - John 8 vs 31 - 44undecided

Your #5, well ofcourse God is interested after all He taught us what we refer to as the Lord's prayer, a prayer that requires we regularly seek forgiveness from neighbors and brothers in order that He, God, may forgive us our sins when we ask Him to do so. undecided
Re: Will I End Up In Hell As A Christian If I Forget To Confess My Sin To God ? by Karlovych: 3:40am On Nov 07, 2021
emmyileri:

KJV:He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
KJV:And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. John 3:18-19
He that keepeth their religion and stone-age beliefs to themselves should know that those beliefs are of zero importance in modern society.
Re: Will I End Up In Hell As A Christian If I Forget To Confess My Sin To God ? by chatinent: 8:55am On Nov 07, 2021
House34:

That's the point! Won't hell still mean living forever? Lol. Person wey dem dey burn for fire wey no gree die will get used to it one day.
Re: Will I End Up In Hell As A Christian If I Forget To Confess My Sin To God ? by Ola17: 11:02am On Nov 07, 2021
emmyileri:

“God overlooked people’s ignorance about these things in earlier times,but now he commands everyone everywhere to repent of their sins and turn to him. :Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.Act 17:30-31

You probably think the world starts and end in your little corner of it. Even with the advent of the internet, there are billions of people today that don’t know what Christianity is.
Re: Will I End Up In Hell As A Christian If I Forget To Confess My Sin To God ? by emmyileri(m): 11:09am On Nov 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:
All these are terrible questions to ask.... undecided
Take your number #1 for example... Jesus Christ taught that only those who are Sons of God, those who have been made Holy/Perfect are worthy of Him and God's Holy Spirit, obviously implying that those Stull struggling with Sin have no place in His Heaven.- John 8 vs 31 - 44 & John 14 vs 15 - 25 undecided

Basically, no one who lives in bondage to sin will enter into God's Heaven. And no amount of prayers of forgiveness will make that happen. The only way to overcoming Sin is instead to Know the Truth, and by this one has to live in continuous submission to and obedience of the teachings and commandments for that to happen. Only those who know the Truth are then set free by this knowing from bondage to sin - John 8 vs 31 - 44undecided

Your #5, well ofcourse God is interested after all He taught us what we refer to as the Lord's prayer, a prayer that requires we regularly seek forgiveness from neighbors and brothers in order that He, God, may forgive us our sins when we ask Him to do so. undecided
The message is in the video, the questions are only asked to stir up your agitation to the message. You just simply have to verify the truth of a matter before casting a judgment, that's what the scripture taught us and I don't understand what you mean by we need to constantly ask for forgiveness from our neighbors before we can have our sins forgiven by God
Re: Will I End Up In Hell As A Christian If I Forget To Confess My Sin To God ? by Kobojunkie: 11:14am On Nov 07, 2021
emmyileri:

The message is in the video, it is only asked to stir up your agitation . You just simply have to verify the truth of a matter before casting a judgment, that's what the scripture taught us
The Truth is as stated in the Gospels, not in some video. undecided
Re: Will I End Up In Hell As A Christian If I Forget To Confess My Sin To God ? by emmyileri(m): 11:16am On Nov 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The Truth is as stated in the Gospels, not in some video. undecided
OH I remember you, I rest my case. If you have the spirit of God and you still can't find the truth of the scripture in the video then I rest my case with you. That spirit of yours is questionable
Re: Will I End Up In Hell As A Christian If I Forget To Confess My Sin To God ? by emmyileri(m): 11:21am On Nov 07, 2021
[quote lo author=Karlovych post=107394847]He that keepeth their religion and stone-age beliefs to themselves should know that those beliefs are of zero importance in modern society.[/quote]
You saw it, you heard it, I believed you are no longer ignorant of the truth. It's well
Re: Will I End Up In Hell As A Christian If I Forget To Confess My Sin To God ? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:32am On Nov 07, 2021
emmyileri:
Questions addressed

You do real-eyes that Confession of Sin is Admission of Crime/Sin, therefore, you are guilty as Charged?

If you are guilty as charged, then are you supposed to enter into the Kingdom of God?

You do know that the Kingdom of God is for the none-guilty and guiltless Right?
Re: Will I End Up In Hell As A Christian If I Forget To Confess My Sin To God ? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:41am On Nov 07, 2021
House34:

Did you not hear that God shall judge
1) EVERY word spoken and
2) EVERY doing/non-doing (deed)
3) EVERY thought?

All these things lasted endless lifetimes and Affected other people's endless Lifetimes therefore, the Judgment must be endless lifetimes.

A Lifetime for a Lifetime!
Re: Will I End Up In Hell As A Christian If I Forget To Confess My Sin To God ? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:45am On Nov 07, 2021
Ola17:

You probably think the world starts and end in your little corner of it. Even with the advent of the internet, there are billions of people today that don’t know what Christianity is.

It is right to say that you can worry about yourself, God certainly knows how He can get to the other billions who do not know Him or Refuse to know Him.

After you too previously did not know Him until One Day, you did!

So also their turn shall come or has come and gone, but it is not truly your concern.
Re: Will I End Up In Hell As A Christian If I Forget To Confess My Sin To God ? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:46am On Nov 07, 2021
chatinent:

A Sinners Prayer! grin
Re: Will I End Up In Hell As A Christian If I Forget To Confess My Sin To God ? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:48am On Nov 07, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed Fairy tales

A Criminal's Wishful Hope!
Re: Will I End Up In Hell As A Christian If I Forget To Confess My Sin To God ? by Ola17: 12:32pm On Nov 07, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

It is right to say that you can worry about yourself, God certainly knows how He can get to the other billions who do not know Him or Refuse to know Him.

After you too previously did not know Him until One Day, you did!

So also their turn shall come or has come and gone, but it is not truly your concern.

God isn’t interested in getting to anyone, your pastors are. Religion is mostly for people who are too scared to accept the reality and nature of human existence.
Re: Will I End Up In Hell As A Christian If I Forget To Confess My Sin To God ? by emmyileri(m): 1:05pm On Nov 07, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

You do real-eyes that Confession of Sin is Admission of Crime/Sin, therefore, you are guilty as Charged?

If you are guilty as charged, then are you supposed to enter into the Kingdom of God?

You do know that the Kingdom of God is for the none-guilty and guiltless Right?
The word of God is not something you used physiological interpretation for, it's spirit with spiritual interpretation
Re: Will I End Up In Hell As A Christian If I Forget To Confess My Sin To God ? by emmyileri(m): 1:09pm On Nov 07, 2021
Ola17:

God isn’t interested in getting to anyone, your pastors are. Religion is mostly for people who are too scared to accept the reality and nature of human existence.
KJV:And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
KJV:He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. Mark 16:15-16..was the command given by man or by God?
Re: Will I End Up In Hell As A Christian If I Forget To Confess My Sin To God ? by emmyileri(m): 1:13pm On Nov 07, 2021
chatinent:
You won't be the first to say it and you won't be the last. But I pray you won't be among those that will regret ever knowing the truth and rejecting it
Re: Will I End Up In Hell As A Christian If I Forget To Confess My Sin To God ? by chatinent: 1:26pm On Nov 07, 2021
emmyileri:

You won't be the first to say it and you won't be the last. But I pray you won't be among those that will regret ever knowing the truth and rejecting it

It's the truth I know that has made me been freed from false worship, one of which you still possess.
Re: Will I End Up In Hell As A Christian If I Forget To Confess My Sin To God ? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:45pm On Nov 07, 2021
emmyileri:

The word of God is not something you used physiological interpretation for, it's spirit with spiritual interpretation

There was no confusion of interpretation when we saw Eve/Adam, Cain, korah and company's, Ananias/wife being Convicted and found guilty of their crimes/sins.

Nay, there was none at all.
Re: Will I End Up In Hell As A Christian If I Forget To Confess My Sin To God ? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2021
Ola17:

God isn’t interested in getting to anyone, your pastors are.

Wrong! He's been coming to men even immediately they are born and growing up but stupid men never Listen to Him or never care to Notice the clear and manifest difference when He Comes.

Their Fault, not mine and seeing the numbers of people who Missed Him, I am just very very thank full that I did not.

Ola17:

Religion is mostly for people who are too scared to accept the reality and nature of human existence.

God, The Owner of Nature and Real-eyeity has already told us how and why the world is the way we have come to see it, therefore, those who want a far better and gooder way, beyond what is on ground already, surely follow Him.

Those who do not care for themselves and their lives, continue in their own self help way.

So since your own way is okay for you, then you have no right to be here complaining about your failures and hopelessness and despair.
Re: Will I End Up In Hell As A Christian If I Forget To Confess My Sin To God ? by Ola17: 6:17pm On Nov 07, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Wrong! He's been coming to men even immediately they are born and growing up but stupid men never Listen to Him or never care to Notice the clear and manifest difference when He Comes.

Their Fault, not mine and seeing the numbers of people who Missed Him, I am just very very thank full that I did not.

God, The Owner of Nature and Real-eyeity has already told us how and why the world is the way we have come to see it, therefore, those who want a far better and gooder way, beyond what is on ground already, surely follow Him.

Those who do not care for themselves and their lives, continue in their own self help way.

So since your own way is okay for you, then you have no right to be here complaining about your failures and hopelessness and despair.

Duh!
If you are asked to give a proof of your many claims now you will end up quoting from a book whose many grandiose claims can’t be independently verified.
Re: Will I End Up In Hell As A Christian If I Forget To Confess My Sin To God ? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:13pm On Nov 07, 2021
Ola17:

Duh!
If you are asked to give a proof of your many claims now you will end up quoting from a book whose many grandiose claims can’t be independently verified.

Wrong Again! grin

Offline and off nairaland, people have confessed many many Truths one of which was the Beyond Reasonable Doubt of the Receipt of A Goodness which they personal knew that it was God Who Gave them.

They Also Confessed that about that same period of time, A Lot of Good Things happened to them, even when and where it was not happening to others, yet Lots of Good Things happened to them. And this is also inclusive of the fact that they were still the same persons, that is they were still not praying nor had they become churchy.

Yet, good tills fell on them.

People erroneously and foolishly call it GOOD LUCK!

Then.... It dried up. Completely! AND THEY NEVER SAW IT EVER AGAIN.

And their lives either became miserably worse or just the normal miserable life they once had and we're accustomed to.

And all these events we have either experienced it ourselves or have heard people lament about the loss of it, by blaming a certain girlfriend, or the doing of a certain action or inaction, or wondering what they had done to have obtained such GOODLUCK, but not finding it.

In fact, that was when many started trying to be born again, BUT ALL EFFORTS WAS IN VAIN.

And, then despair, depression, hopelessness, anger overtook them and then they began to go through the 5 stages of death they grew up in misery and pain, where many of them felt like commiting suicide but they saw that they Feared God even more, so they did not kill themselves until the option of atheism opened up to them.

THEN THEY GRABBED IT WITH ALL THEIR MIGHT! cheesy

That is the Road of how most of you became atheists, save of course the ones who were born evil.

If atheism had not opened up, many of you will surely surely had woken up one day to kill yourselves and should you put it away, you guys will surely kill yourselves, if no other option opens up

That is why you people desperately need to hang on to it, else you people would surely hasten your deaths.

All these are independently verifiable especially amongst those in private businesses, shop owners and business men.

Those in salaried employment have the fear Locked up in the Fear of Losing their Jobs.
Re: Will I End Up In Hell As A Christian If I Forget To Confess My Sin To God ? by Ola17: 7:48pm On Nov 07, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Wrong Again! grin

Offline and off nairaland, people have confessed many many Truths one of which was the Beyond Reasonable Doubt of the Receipt of A Goodness which they personal knew that it was God Who Gave them.

They Also Confessed that about that same period of time, A Lot of Good Things happened to them, even when and where it was not happening to others, yet Lots of Good Things happened to them. And this is also inclusive of the fact that they were still the same persons, that is they were still not praying nor had they become churchy.

Yet, good tills fell on them.

People erroneously and foolishly call it GOOD LUCK!

Then.... It dried up. Completely! AND THEY NEVER SAW IT EVER AGAIN.

And their lives either became miserably worse or just the normal miserable life they once had and we're accustomed to.

And all these events we have either experienced it ourselves or have heard people lament about the loss of it, by blaming a certain girlfriend, or the doing of a certain action or inaction, or wondering what they had done to have obtained such GOODLUCK, but not finding it.

In fact, that was when many started trying to be born again, BUT ALL EFFORTS WAS IN VAIN.

And, then despair, depression, hopelessness, anger overtook them and then they began to go through the 5 stages of death they grew up in misery and pain, where many of them felt like commiting suicide but they saw that they Feared God even more, so they did not kill themselves until the option of atheism opened up to them.

THEN THEY GRABBED IT WITH ALL THEIR MIGHT! cheesy

That is the Road of how most of you became atheists, save of course the ones who were born evil.

If atheism had not opened up, many of you will surely surely had woken up one day to kill yourselves and should you put it away, you guys will surely kill yourselves, if no other option opens up

That is why you people desperately need to hang on to it, else you people would surely hasten your deaths.

All these are independently verifiable especially amongst those in private businesses, shop owners and business men.

Those in salaried employment have the fear Locked up in the Fear of Losing their Jobs.

It is quite myopic if the proof of your beliefs are people having good luck or being miserable. Good and bad things happen to people regardless of their beliefs.

If what you profess actually work the way you claim, let’s have a profound and irrefutable evidence for it. Something like ending all wars and suffering, eliminating diseases and deformities, growing amputated limbs and new eyes.

Talking about personal luck and stuff is being petty IMO.

(1) (2) (Reply)

John 14:12 "And Greater Works Than These Shall He Do": But No One Has! / How Warri Big Churches, FREE INDEED MINISTRY, Was Responsible For My Dad's Death / Opinion On Dis Evil Adverts On Magazines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.