Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB (64073 Views)

Another Dot In The Circle Has Won The War. / Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) / Buhari: IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle - We Will Defeat Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB by explosiveskull(m): 4:31pm On Jun 10, 2021
tutudesz:
I keep telling them South South is not part of biafra simple, but their obsession with South South is out of this world undecided just because of oil and access to sea

By their mark of the beast, you'll know them. Always quick to anger and welcoming to violence. They are slaves to one angry blood thirsty nymphomaniac prophet that cuddled their brain with one terrorism handbook attributed to one dirty sky god. Peace have never been near them.
These people with mark of the beast on their temple are horrible, if their terrorist tendencies ain't enough, they now want to cower the entire populeuse with intimidation.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB by dederocs(m): 4:31pm On Jun 10, 2021
chyzoo4u:

You people talk as if you lots are senseless.
Why are Yorubas and Hausas in the US and UK? Why not sit back in your country Nigeria?

Does the fact a tribe wants self-determination mean they should all sit back in their country? Tell me of a people that don't travel out of their country?

If you go to Palestine you'll see Israelites and vice versa. So, that someone is a Biafran doesn't stop him from residing in Nigeria oga!
You Ibos are goats, you hate a people, a country, the reasonable thing to do is to leave to the East and fight for your biafra. Nigerians traveling to Europe don't hate it, they don't call it zoo. What are you doing in a zoo, bloody confused idiots. After all these, no zone will accept Ibos, they will be chased out from everywhere, Ibos are liars and cheats, we only tolerate you guys cos of one Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB by tutudesz: 4:32pm On Jun 10, 2021
Chinemeremjosh0:
answer my question b4 i reply you cool
Check my comments, they are free to leave anytime anyday smiley
Please Igbo Bayelsa undecided LG/village
Re: IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB by Priwillo: 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Igbos are wasting their time with this Ipob nonsense

When you want to wrestle power, you should have the political wing of Ipob and the military wing.

just like Hezbollah and Hamas. everything is not by gra gra. use tactics.

I cannot join an Ipob that are not tactical, they are violent and would do worst than buhari in the new land.
if you are not a tactician how can you handle Biafra economy

About 82% of the population in South Sudan is poor according to the most recent estimates, based on the $1.90 2011 purchasing power parity poverty line.

As a senior man, give them some tips
Re: IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB by dederocs(m): 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2021
Iceman2017:

Nobody is forcing you. And we are not pushing for biafra of all. We are in for those that want freedom.
That's why we ask for referendum. When there is referendum, you may realize that you stand alone.
Referendum in Ibo states...I know most of your men are illiterates...who will do referendum for biafra in a South South state. You people will be anihillated by enemies from all fronts. Nobody likes Ibos, we only deal with them. Ibos are thieves, no values, slaves to money.
Re: IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB by tutudesz: 4:34pm On Jun 10, 2021
explosiveskull:

By their mark of the beast, you'll know them. Always quick to anger and welcoming to violence. They are slaves to one angry blood thirsty nymphomaniac prophet that cuddled their brain with one terrorism handbook attributed to one dirty sky god. Peace have never been near them.
These people with mark of the beast on their temple are horrible, if their terrorist tendencies ain't enough, they now want to cower the entire populeuse with intimidation.
This insult no pain me O! Because I no near them by location or religion
Re: IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB by explosiveskull(m): 4:35pm On Jun 10, 2021
North213:
Bastard boys won't like it���

Re: IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB by SonOfTheRisingS: 4:36pm On Jun 10, 2021
authority2006:

I'm sure you guys expected him to kneel and start begging IPOB and their UGM, what a disappointment! Sorry guys, welcome to the dawn of new reality.

He's the commander in chief of the FRN, he has army, navy, airforce and the police. And as a retired major General, he paid his due.
The one in Chad who tried to prove bravery is already 6 feet under.

See how fulani presidency are using different impostors to messing with your brain.
Do you know how millions of IPOB building weapons to other developing Nations unknown to you and your chief commander armed fulani terrorist herdsmen?
Re: IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB by frankson1(m): 4:36pm On Jun 10, 2021
moscobabs:
No president will allow Nigeria to divide in his time even if Ibo man becomes the President

This is what they've refused to understand.
Re: IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB by explosiveskull(m): 4:36pm On Jun 10, 2021
SaintLucia:
The green circle in this illustration is what the president was referring to grin

Just allow to go first, don't worry about how they will survive. It is not hard, hope you know?
Re: IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB by Livesimple: 4:36pm On Jun 10, 2021
Ekpeitit:
For South South to join Biafra you will have to defeat us in war and make us join you and you know that will never happen. Stop dreaming young man,the Niger Delta people will never be part of your Biafra. We rather die in Nigeria than join the Igbos.

Ignore all this almajiri talking am from cross river n we are biafrans nothing changes that
Re: IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB by Blessedassuranc(f): 4:37pm On Jun 10, 2021
greensandy:

Read again, he didn't say it won't happen but you are going to have a Lesothoque of a nation. A landlocked nation within Nigeria!

Good.. then wait for the magic touch from the LAND OF THE RISING SUN
Re: IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB by Hardfacts234(m): 4:38pm On Jun 10, 2021
Rubbish Talk From A Lifeless President!

The strength of IPOB lies in their consistency!

Once IPOB remains consistent, victory will be achieved.

The opinion of this cattle-rearing bandit is meaningless.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB by DOCU(m): 4:39pm On Jun 10, 2021
Thank you, Babu! I am sure you have not heard about Lesotho, San Mario or the Vatican City before. They are countries inside countries.

I like the conditional statement: *even if they secede...* That means there is hope that it will work out. As for Niger Delta, no problem...they should stay with Nigeria.
Re: IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 4:39pm On Jun 10, 2021
tutudesz:

aside Bayelsa what of other States ị mentioned above even in far away Edo State we have Igbo speaking tribes over there

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB by Livesimple: 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2021
Christistruth00:
Baba Buhari this is what we have been telling IPOB since 5 years

Biafra without the South South is like a Luxury Bus with no Wheels

It cannot move an Inch

But the runaway fugitive Nnamdi Kanu has been bombarding them with lies about a Biafran El Dorado

One look at Map and they would see that God has Given the South South a nearly Complete Stranglehold over the South East

In fact God gave the South South all the Joker Cards for Biafra’s independence

The Prayers the South South People Prayed must have been very powerful indeed because God answered them very Mightily

Cross river is for biafrans get that into ur empty brain
Re: IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB by potentialmark: 4:41pm On Jun 10, 2021
OK.
Re: IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB by DonCandido(f): 4:43pm On Jun 10, 2021
djon78:

What I stated is a full fact

The 5 igbo states becoming a nation will be easier to develop

Nigeria has pulled the Igbo man back for too long

Even with all the so called investment of Igbos scattered around
It will be brought home

I KNOW YOU ARE TRYING HARD TO SAY SOMETHING...

ALL I CAN HEAR IS ...

The igbo man has been the catalyst in the substantial development we see around the country

Be it Lagos, Abuja, North, West South

Let those development be channeled home

I repeat it again

The 5 igbo states can form a very successful nation
The smaller the better

Let Nigeria develop on her own

Re: IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 4:43pm On Jun 10, 2021
tutudesz:

go ask those living in ogbia which Language they speaks
Re: IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB by tutudesz: 4:43pm On Jun 10, 2021
Chinemeremjosh0:
aside Bayelsa what of other States ị mentioned above even in far away Edo State we have Igbo speaking tribes over there
I only pointed out a single state which has not Igbo speaking people, Edo state is close to Delta North.
Re: IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB by tutudesz: 4:45pm On Jun 10, 2021
Chinemeremjosh0:
go ask those living in ogbia which Language they speaks
Ogbia are a sub group under Ijaw. I be Ijaw boy and for this one you just finish yourself

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB by Livesimple: 4:45pm On Jun 10, 2021
dederocs:

Ibos have nothing, stop joining us with your biafra, we are not your brothers. Fight your own fight...south south is Edo, Delta, Akwa ibom, bayelsa, and co, we are stronger, richer, more rugged than loud mouthed Biafrans. I have never seen a true south south who like Biafrans that much. Yes I hate all loud mouthed bigots, Ibos are selfish and criminal minded, what is not to hate...

U almajiri can't speak for South just come to obudu in cross river and see how we yearn for Biafra to come n by God's grace it will
Re: IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB by criuze(m): 4:46pm On Jun 10, 2021
This is dejavu

Coming some years after biafra's free

Whatever you like talk, think

Whoever you like ask

Biafra is going :Sea or no sea
Oil or no oil

Niger delta or no Niger delta

We want to be free

Nigeria is toxic
Re: IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 4:47pm On Jun 10, 2021
tutudesz:

Ogbia are a sub group under Ijaw. I be Ijaw boy and for this one you just finish yourself
then does it mean that we don't have Igbo speaking tribe over there! Stop behaving like Cowhari
Re: IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB by Enyimbafc: 4:47pm On Jun 10, 2021
Ekpeitit:
Igbo man will never be president, forget that side. Who will vote for Igbo man?
Hahahaha.
But u and ur fellow terrorist prefer to vote ur fellow boko haram,herdsmen,banditsto be the zoo president.Reason why Nigeria is rated one of the most useless country of the world

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB by Jaapu: 4:49pm On Jun 10, 2021
berrystunn:
Someone should inform Mr president..
That ipob is an organization in Igbo land , 98% of there members are igbos...poor mass

Too many igbos are not members of Ipob..
Ipob only hijack the voice of the Igbo in general... Through social media platforms..

They are very aggressive and insulting...

Other tribe in Biafra map are not in support.. 90% of the Igbos leaving in North are not in support...

But I will blame buhari govt for all this and also making nnamdi kanu popular.. by over detentions ...

Corruption in high places

Anyway I will rest my case.

Wahala for who try to understand your nonsense trash I.
Re: IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB by tutudesz: 4:49pm On Jun 10, 2021
Chinemeremjosh0:
then does it mean that we don't have Igbo speaking tribe over there! Stop behaving like Cowhari
Igbo speaking in Bayelsa undecided guy stop embarrassing yourself undecided

1 Like

Re: IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB by Jaapu: 4:49pm On Jun 10, 2021
berrystunn:
That ipob is an organization in Igbo land , 98% of there members are igbos...poor mass

Ipob only hijack the voice of the Igbo in general... Through social media platforms..

Other tribe in Biafra map are not in support.. 90% of the Igbos leaving in North are not in support...

But I will blame buhari govt for all this and also making nnamdi kanu popular.. by over detentions ...

Wahala for who try to understand your trash.
Re: IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB by Divoc19(f): 4:51pm On Jun 10, 2021
You, choose what to believe.

karkel:
The truth is that nigeria is not meant to be great together
Re: IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB by blackmaine: 4:52pm On Jun 10, 2021
berrystunn:

please bro can we have a referendum

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos / Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family / Dolapo Osinbajo With Obafemi & Hannah Awolowo, Her Maternal Grandparents In 1986

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.