Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Another Dot In The Circle Has Won The War. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Dot In The Circle Has Won The War. (1358 Views)

El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari / South-South Leaders Berate Buhari Over "Dot In A Circle" Statement / IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Dot In The Circle Has Won The War. by bigpriik: 10:03am On Jul 05, 2021
Is there any difference between Igbo land tigray?take a look at the map beloW
Infact Igboland is better with sea access through multiple rivers,tigray is totally sorrounded by hateful countries like Eritrea yet she singlehandedly flush the entire coward and rapist Ethiopian army out of her territories and captured over 7000 grin they can go on and capture the entire country once again or declare independence truly population and landmass don't win wars fyi Ethiopia is the second largest black nation on earth after Nigeria with 0ver 150million people tigray is just 6millon
Inspiration fun awon temi

Re: Another Dot In The Circle Has Won The War. by theFilmtric: 10:08am On Jul 05, 2021
Tigray has plans
They have direction
They have strategy
They are not led by a deranged scammer

The president of Ethiopia is a Nobel peace prize winner

The difference is clear

6 Likes

Re: Another Dot In The Circle Has Won The War. by bigpriik: 10:13am On Jul 05, 2021
theFilmtric:
Tigray has plans
They have direction
They have strategy

The difference is clear

But we are landlocked is that no longer a limitation?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Dot In The Circle Has Won The War. by donbachi(m): 10:16am On Jul 05, 2021
Tigray is succeeding,Cos all their political office and public office holders are matching in One voice.
Unlike east,where the only voice in power that is speaking is that of Abaribe.in Over 2 thousand political voices in a region of Over 20million voices.
No nau.

1 Like

Re: Another Dot In The Circle Has Won The War. by heniford2: 10:37am On Jul 05, 2021
Tigray has been in power since the used that opportunity to stuff there region with arms and others and most of there political power demand for exist but in east all are slowpoke no wan is saying anything none is even enforcing development all na chop close mouth

3 Likes

Re: Another Dot In The Circle Has Won The War. by Pierocash(m): 10:42am On Jul 05, 2021
There is nothing like only Abaribe speaking in one voice. Whether others speak with discordant tune or not,,Nnamdi Kanu and Biafra have the required number to subdue the wicked fulani caliphate if it gets to that...

By the way,the Fulani population are less than 7million people. So tell me,between Biafra and the terrorist fulanis,who stands a better chance in terms of number to defeat each other?

Or you think if it gets to that,other tribes in the north like the Tiv ,berom etc will fight along side the fulanis? You are dreaming

2 Likes

Re: Another Dot In The Circle Has Won The War. by ifytrik(m): 10:44am On Jul 05, 2021
bigpriik:
Infact Igboland is better with sea access through multiple rivers,tigray is totally sorrounded by hateful countries like Eritrea yet she singlehandedly flush the entire coward and rapist Ethiopian army out of her territories and captured over 7000 grin they can go on and capture the entire country once again or declare independence truly population and landmass don't win wars fyi Ethiopia is the second largest black nation on earth after Nigeria with 0ver 150million people tigray is just 6millon
Is tigray now a country?

1 Like

Re: Another Dot In The Circle Has Won The War. by theFilmtric: 10:46am On Jul 05, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Dot In The Circle Has Won The War. by Ojiofor: 10:51am On Jul 05, 2021
bigpriik:

The people that are in charge of the liberation movement in Tigray is their political leadership.Before now they have regional autonomy and the whole region are under one accord unlike IPOB that is a one man show business registered in London.
Btw,Tigray have two external borders with Eritrea and Sudan so they are not circled by Ethiopia like in the case of SouthEast Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Another Dot In The Circle Has Won The War. by bigpriik: 11:08am On Jul 05, 2021
Ojiofor:

The people that are in charge of the liberation movement in Tigray is their political leadership.Before now they have regional autonomy and the whole region are under one accord unlike IPOB that is a one man show business registered in London.
Btw,Tigray have two external borders with Eritrea and Sudan so they are not circled by Ethiopia like in the case of SouthEast Nigeria.

Good point
But you don't sound like an Igbo man at all you are a Fulani BMC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Dot In The Circle Has Won The War. by Idiko1: 11:16am On Jul 05, 2021
theFilmtric:

Tigray has plans
They have direction
They have strategy

The difference is clear

The bolded is arrant nonsense. Tigray is supported by a common boundary neighbor which is an independent country with a considerable armed forces.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Dot In The Circle Has Won The War. by EMMY76: 11:26am On Jul 05, 2021
With the current situation of nigeria now I don't think the nigerian state can be able to defeat a united determined biafrans in another war the only problem here is that most igbos are not yet prepared or convinced to go into another war with nigeria they are been cautious due to their past experience.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Dot In The Circle Has Won The War. by theFilmtric: 11:29am On Jul 05, 2021
Idiko1:

The bolded is arrant nonsense. Tigray is supported by a common boundary neighbor which is an independent country with a considerable armed forces.
If you are ignorant

Don't quote me abeg

Now go read
Re: Another Dot In The Circle Has Won The War. by vasel15: 11:30am On Jul 05, 2021
theFilmtric:
Tigray has plans
They have direction
They have strategy

The difference is clear

Shut up

2 Likes

Re: Another Dot In The Circle Has Won The War. by theFilmtric: 11:31am On Jul 05, 2021
vasel15:

Shut up
cheesy
You go cry tire grin cry
Re: Another Dot In The Circle Has Won The War. by Ojiofor: 11:40am On Jul 05, 2021
bigpriik:

Good point
But you don't sound like an Igbo man at all you are a Fulani BMC.

Usual IPOB rant when they lack what to say.
Re: Another Dot In The Circle Has Won The War. by FreeIgbos: 12:09pm On Jul 05, 2021
Ojiofor:

Usual IPOB rant when they lack what to say.

But he told you the truth! You're a fulani BMC using an Igbo name to decieve yourself and other gullible people.

Even the hypocrisy in you is so disgusting, so everyone that calls you or tells you the truth is IPOB? Maybe you will call me IPOB too for telling you the truth.

Nwa bingo grin grin
Re: Another Dot In The Circle Has Won The War. by Monogamy: 12:10pm On Jul 05, 2021
Anything to massage Ipob ego
Re: Another Dot In The Circle Has Won The War. by techWriter2: 12:10pm On Jul 05, 2021
But we are landlocked is that no longer a constraint
Re: Another Dot In The Circle Has Won The War. by Ojiofor: 12:10pm On Jul 05, 2021
FreeIgbos:

But he told you the truth! You're a fulani BMC using an Igbo name to decieve yourself and other gullible people.

Can you swear with your life that I am Fulani man?
Re: Another Dot In The Circle Has Won The War. by FreeIgbos: 12:13pm On Jul 05, 2021
Ojiofor:

Can you swear with your life that I am Fulani man?

If it smells like a he-goat and looks like a he-goat then it's obviously a he-goat undecided

1 Like

Re: Another Dot In The Circle Has Won The War. by Ojiofor: 12:20pm On Jul 05, 2021
FreeIgbos:

If it smells like a he-goat and looks like a he-goat then it's obviously a he-goat undecided

You know nothing,probably you were a kid that was still in collage as at 2010 when I registered in this forum.
Any body that is against your ocultic bloody demonic IPOB evil empire is Fulani man even though all Igbo political,religious,business,academic,traditional leadership are all agaisnt IPOB madness .

1 Like

Re: Another Dot In The Circle Has Won The War. by FreeIgbos: 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2021
Ojiofor:

You know nothing,probably you were a kid that was still in collage as at 2010 when I registered in this forum.
Any body that is against your ocultic bloody demonic IPOB evil empire is Fulani man even though all Igbo political,religious,business,academic,traditional leadership are all agaisnt IPOB madness .

No Igbo man whether IPOB or not will wish evil on Igbos the way you go about doing on nairaland.

I repeat, you're not just an impostor but also a bloody hypocrite. So I'm now IPOB because I defend Igbo interests?

Shame on you!

1 Like

Re: Another Dot In The Circle Has Won The War. by escapefromusa(f): 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Fulani terrorists
Igbo terrorists
Re: Another Dot In The Circle Has Won The War. by Ojiofor: 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2021
FreeIgbos:

No Igbo man whether IPOB or not will wish evil on Igbos the way you go about doing on nairaland.

I repeat, you're not just an impostor but also a bloody hypocrite. So I'm now IPOB because I defend Igbo interests?

Shame on you!

I defend Igbo interest more than you will ever do.If condemning IPOB atrocious activities in Igboland is anti Igbo then you are not better than the guy who tied an Igbo man on a stake in the name of Biafra and crushed his balls and watch him die slowly.
IPOB can never be equated with Igbo interest,you gotta separate the two.
Btw,can you show one anti Igbo comment I have made in this forum?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How IPOB Developing Big brother naija / New Nations Will Arise. However, Why Don't Nigerians Like Southerners. / Nnewichi, Anambra State In Igboland (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.