Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:40 PM

Dss Agent Have Hijacked Nairaland. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dss Agent Have Hijacked Nairaland. (4742 Views)

Cabal Must Have Hijacked My Government – Buhari / Selfish Politicians Have Hijacked Nigeria — Balarabe Musa / Southerners Have Hijacked Jobs Meant For Northerners – Coalition Northern Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dss Agent Have Hijacked Nairaland. by vasel15: 10:59pm On Jun 10, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
put what in vote?? no single part of niger delta will be allow to go with biafra except oyigbo..
there is nothing you dot can do...all what you will do is to wailed and insult us on online.. a dot is too small for us

bloody hypocrite stop talking,so you will stop the ones from delta abi?i say na oyel full your coconut head.lol
Re: Dss Agent Have Hijacked Nairaland. by BKayy: 11:01pm On Jun 10, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
put what in vote?? no single part of niger delta will be allow to go with biafra except oyigbo..
there is nothing you dot can do...all what you will do is to wailed and insult us on online.. a dot is too small for us
The same you have accepted Obigbo is not yours.
The same way the Northerners are considering Referendum
That is the same way you will be here in few months time begging Ndigbo to include your village in the referendum.
Fortune favours the brave.
We've seen this before

2 Likes

Re: Dss Agent Have Hijacked Nairaland. by AdakaBoro8(m): 11:05pm On Jun 10, 2021
kollinz1234:
Is there any geographical location in the entire world known as "South South?, What happened to West west, or East east or even North north?

Injustice leads to lack of peace and when there is no peace, there is a lot of casualties and one or more of your own can be among the casualties.

Learn to stand for truth.
so thats your problem small dot?? well dot we are proud of our south south...and their is nothing you small dot can do about..though you can only cry us river
Re: Dss Agent Have Hijacked Nairaland. by AdakaBoro8(m): 11:11pm On Jun 10, 2021
Hizzy:

Your mumu never do
Which of the Ethnic groups made it clear
What are the names of the Ethnic groups
Or you ask their governors that's benefiting from Nigeria and which of the Ethnic groups will choose Fulani over Ignore use your brain not your head
and you must name the ethnic that choose biafra.. you small small dots lack the power to force people to join biafra created by dead tribe...

we are proudly niger deltans.. proudly south south
Re: Dss Agent Have Hijacked Nairaland. by AdakaBoro8(m): 11:23pm On Jun 10, 2021
BKayy:

The same you have accepted Obigbo is not yours.
The same way the Northerners are considering Referendum
That is the same way you will be here in few months time begging Ndigbo to include your village in the referendum.
Fortune favours the brave.
We've seen this before
get sense na... oyigbo is the only ibo territory that is in niger delta...there is no way we will stop oyigbo from reuniting with their imo brothers...
Re: Dss Agent Have Hijacked Nairaland. by AdakaBoro8(m): 11:25pm On Jun 10, 2021
vasel15:

bloody hypocrite stop talking,so you will stop the ones from delta abi?i say na oyel full your coconut head.lol
the question...is there ibo in delta state?
Re: Dss Agent Have Hijacked Nairaland. by AdakaBoro8(m): 11:29pm On Jun 10, 2021
vasel15:

better go and collect your share
have you left your night duty post again abi..? tomorrow dont let me hear that they kill 5esn o..
Re: Dss Agent Have Hijacked Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:15am On Jun 11, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
and you must name the ethnic that choose biafra.. you small small dots lack the power to force people to join biafra created by dead tribe...

we are proudly niger deltans.. proudly south south
Is Niger Delta or South South an Ethnic groups
Re: Dss Agent Have Hijacked Nairaland. by kollinz1234(m): 6:38am On Jun 11, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
so thats your problem small dot?? well dot we are proud of our south south...and their is nothing you small dot can do about..though you can only cry us river
ok
Re: Dss Agent Have Hijacked Nairaland. by kollinz1234(m): 6:40am On Jun 11, 2021
tutudesz:

Leave for us like that
ok sir. I appreciate the matured response; no insults, no abuse, just a good response. Thanks man. It shows you are one of the matured people on Nairaland. Thanks again
Re: Dss Agent Have Hijacked Nairaland. by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:58am On Jun 11, 2021
Hizzy:

Is Niger Delta or South South an Ethnic groups
before i will answer you.... first tell me which ethnic group is biafra?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Former U.S. First Lady And Two Nigerian Great Politicians / Fuel Now N110 Per-Litre In Imo State / The Sorry State Of (osun State)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.