Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Dss Agent Have Hijacked Nairaland. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dss Agent Have Hijacked Nairaland. (4641 Views)

Cabal Must Have Hijacked My Government – Buhari / Selfish Politicians Have Hijacked Nigeria — Balarabe Musa / Southerners Have Hijacked Jobs Meant For Northerners – Coalition Northern Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dss Agent Have Hijacked Nairaland. by BKayy: 7:01pm On Jun 10, 2021
tutudesz:

When did Igbo vote on getting biafra
That is what IPOB is asking for and that is why we support it.
To decide once and for all, if our people want to stay in Nigeria or not
Re: Dss Agent Have Hijacked Nairaland. by tutudesz: 7:02pm On Jun 10, 2021
BKayy:

Ten people don't represent Hundreds of thousands talkless of millions.
Have you forgotten when many so called governors in SE stated that their respective states are not part of Biafra?
Why are we still here.
Until the people vote, any other utterances are what they are "Individual opinions" just like mine and yours.
Last last na blood go end everything
Re: Dss Agent Have Hijacked Nairaland. by BKayy: 7:03pm On Jun 10, 2021
tutudesz:

Last last na blood go end everything
You are welcome to try. Only your immediate community will extend justice on you

1 Like

Re: Dss Agent Have Hijacked Nairaland. by Onepeople: 7:03pm On Jun 10, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
u talk ur truth...as we know truth is the only thing that settled things...
there many reasons but let me just ask you one to see if you can answer it.

is it a right thing for kanu to include us in his biafra without asking for our permission??...

answer the question
bro you are asking the wrong person ooo, because I am not a fan of Kanu, I disagree with him in a lot of ways, that is one thing most of you don't understand, believe me before we can push for way forward their should be reconciliation and proper understanding, but the problem here is politics because most the niger delta people are politically minded, no matter the level of consultation you make with Niger delta people, those that will sabotage the cause will be more than the number that will support ,here comes the major problem.
Re: Dss Agent Have Hijacked Nairaland. by tutudesz: 7:04pm On Jun 10, 2021
BKayy:

That is what IPOB is asking for and that is why we support it.
To decide once and for all, if our people want to stay in Nigeria or not
Supporting yours is ok, but going against biafra is not. Igbo want biafra and we said we are not part of you
Re: Dss Agent Have Hijacked Nairaland. by BKayy: 7:04pm On Jun 10, 2021
tutudesz:

Supporting yours is ok, but going against biafra is not. Igbo want biafra and we said we are not part of you
Put it in a vote
Re: Dss Agent Have Hijacked Nairaland. by tutudesz: 7:05pm On Jun 10, 2021
Onepeople:
bro you are asking the wrong person ooo, because I am not a fan of Kanu, I disagree with him in a lot of ways, that is one thing most of you don't understand, believe me before we can push for way forward their should be reconciliation and proper understanding, but the problem here is politics because most the niger delta people are politically minded, no matter the level of consultation you make with Niger delta people, those that will sabotage the cause will be more than the number that will support ,here comes the major problem.
Not supporting biafra is sabotage So it's fair to say Igbo sabotage Boro undecided
Re: Dss Agent Have Hijacked Nairaland. by tutudesz: 7:07pm On Jun 10, 2021
BKayy:

You are welcome to try. Only your immediate community will extend justice on you
The full military couldn't stop us and you think your area Boys ESN can grin
Re: Dss Agent Have Hijacked Nairaland. by Onepeople: 7:44pm On Jun 10, 2021
tutudesz:

Not supporting biafra is sabotage So it's fair to say Igbo sabotage Boro undecided
are we still on this boro issue ? I think is time to move forward a lot has evolved over the years, if we go on and no body will win ,our forefathers have made mistakes from both ends. Is time to move forward, it can't be worst than this. I hope you are not one of the paid propagandist on this forum? Let me not waste my time pls?
Re: Dss Agent Have Hijacked Nairaland. by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:44pm On Jun 10, 2021
Onepeople:
yes..thats why consultation will iron out it...though now the consultation is too late.. kanu should have made the consultation earlier 2016 or 2017 even 2018... but now people have know the evil of ipob...

only thing that can unite us all is name edit to collective..

1 Like

Re: Dss Agent Have Hijacked Nairaland. by tutudesz: 7:48pm On Jun 10, 2021
Onepeople:
are we still on this boro issue ? I think is time to move forward a lot has evolved over the years, if we go on and no body will win ,our forefathers have made mistakes from both ends. Is time to move forward, it can't be worst than this. I hope you are not one of the paid propagandist on this forum? Let me not waste my time pls?
Yes I am!!
Re: Dss Agent Have Hijacked Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 10, 2021
The dot in a circle wants to secede yet the illiterate Northerners won't have it.

Hahaha
Re: Dss Agent Have Hijacked Nairaland. by Onepeople: 7:52pm On Jun 10, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
yes..thats why consultation will iron out it...though now the consultation is too late.. kanu should have made the consultation earlier 2016 or 2017 even 2018... but now people have know the evil of ipob...

only thing that can unite us all is name edit to collective..
brother I care not wether change of name or anything, whatever that will separate us from this blood sucking fulanis is all welcome ooo,the two regions was pined on divide and rule policy.if only we can tell ourselves some simple truth you will agree with me that the entire south is not benefiting from this forced marriage.
Re: Dss Agent Have Hijacked Nairaland. by Onepeople: 7:53pm On Jun 10, 2021
tutudesz:

Yes I am!!
love your candid answer, it will save me some strength.
Re: Dss Agent Have Hijacked Nairaland. by tutudesz: 7:57pm On Jun 10, 2021
grin
Onepeople:
love your candid answer, it will save me some strength.
Re: Dss Agent Have Hijacked Nairaland. by RMoneyInTheBank: 8:04pm On Jun 10, 2021
tutudesz:

The truth is bitter undecided Is South East not landlocked Is South East not in the middle of other regions Is South South part of Biafra
You refuse to see the true picture in front all this years
and so? Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, Austria are all landlocked countries
Re: Dss Agent Have Hijacked Nairaland. by nobilie: 8:56pm On Jun 10, 2021
The Fulani/Hausa is tired of igbo troubles. But, they are aware that there will be no Nigeria if the Igbos are allowed to leave the evil union.
The entire North, Niger and Chad depend on apapa worf (Lagos port) for import and export. The north is ready to give up more than half of its population (say death due to war) than allow Nigeria divide as it is clear, most of their state have near zero IGR. Without fed allocation, most part of the north will suffer.
We all know that Nigeria will not remain a country for too long. Regions are tired already.

2 Likes

Re: Dss Agent Have Hijacked Nairaland. by AdakaBoro8(m): 9:14pm On Jun 10, 2021
Onepeople:
brother I care not wether change of name or anything, whatever that will separate us from this blood sucking fulanis is all welcome ooo,the two regions was pined on divide and rule policy.if only we can tell ourselves some simple truth you will agree with me that the entire south is not benefiting from this forced marriage.
nigeria is a by force marriage that never benefit we south south in anything....

we Ijaws even hate nigeria pass you Igbos sef...but ipob just make my come like nigeria...come even send letter to buhari that we dont seccession.

only if ipob can drop ego and come for a round table discusion to edit that biafra to proper one, then our freedom is just a tip of water..
Re: Dss Agent Have Hijacked Nairaland. by vasel15: 9:30pm On Jun 10, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
nigeria is a by force marriage that never benefit we south south in anything....

we Ijaws even hate nigeria pass you Igbos sef...but ipob just make my come like nigeria...come even send letter to buhari that we dont seccession.

only if ipob can drop ego and come for a round table discusion to edit that biafra to proper one, then our freedom is just a tip of water..

adaka boro don day receive sense small small,but we no want una and we no need una,and there is nothing like south south,you ijaws sef,speak for ijaw and leave other tribes,una hypocrisy reach heaven,we can never trust ijaw and i dont want to stay in the same country as ijaws,i believe they should have their own country,i saw something now a post about asari in 2014 he said he will declare war at the right time and this is 2021,as a strategist i believe in taking advantage of situations,just like what azerbijan did to armenia,immediately they noticed america was distracted they struck,ijaws prefer slavery,but igbos hate slavery,if you doubt go and read igbo landing,even though your forefathers sold slaves you people are now the fulani slaves,buhari said some elders in niger delta have assured him they wont join the igbos 1967 playing out again but this time buhari mistakenly leaked the secret.they have paid them dollars,igbos make una wiese for once
Re: Dss Agent Have Hijacked Nairaland. by kollinz1234(m): 9:45pm On Jun 10, 2021
tutudesz:

The truth is bitter undecided Is South East not landlocked Is South East not in the middle of other regions Is South South part of Biafra
You refuse to see the true picture in front all this years
Is there any geographical location in the entire world known as "South South?, What happened to West west, or East east or even North north?

Injustice leads to lack of peace and when there is no peace, there is a lot of casualties and one or more of your own can be among the casualties.

Learn to stand for truth.
Re: Dss Agent Have Hijacked Nairaland. by FatherCHRISTMAS: 9:55pm On Jun 10, 2021
This thread title shock me
Re: Dss Agent Have Hijacked Nairaland. by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:06pm On Jun 10, 2021
vasel15 even till death we will never be part of that useless ojukwu created biafra..

not that we want to join a dead tribe created biafra....

its your brother that ask me why we Ijaws dont want to go with biafra...and i explain some things brain dead cownu should have done before...

we Ijaws dont want to leave nigeria again... we have like nigeria again...buhari promises us good things...

one united nigeria we stand now...but in the future should anything go wrong we declared our niger delta republic...
but for now one nigeria..
Re: Dss Agent Have Hijacked Nairaland. by umunaija: 10:13pm On Jun 10, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
vasel15 even till death we will never be part of that useless ojukwu created biafra..

not that we want to join a dead tribe created biafra....

its your brother that ask me why we Ijaws dont want to go with biafra...and i explain some things brain dead cownu should have done before...

we Ijaws dont want to leave nigeria again... we have like nigeria again...buhari promises us good things...

one united nigeria we stand now...but in the future should anything go wrong we declared our niger delta republic...
but for now one nigeria..

I gave you an offer and you let it slide because of tribalism thinking i was playing, I pray you won't regret it.
Re: Dss Agent Have Hijacked Nairaland. by tutudesz: 10:17pm On Jun 10, 2021
kollinz1234:
Is there any geographical location in the entire world known as "South South?, What happened to West west, or East east or even North north?

Injustice leads to lack of peace and when there is no peace, there is a lot of casualties and one or more of your own can be among the casualties.

Learn to stand for truth.
Leave for us like that
Re: Dss Agent Have Hijacked Nairaland. by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:20pm On Jun 10, 2021
vasel15:

adaka boro don day receive sense small small,but we no want una and we no need una,and there is nothing like south south,you ijaws sef,speak for ijaw and leave other tribes,una hypocrisy reach heaven,we can never trust ijaw and i dont want to stay in the same country as ijaws,i believe they should have their own country,i saw something now a post about asari in 2014 he said he will declare war at the right time and this is 2021,as a strategist i believe in taking advantage of situations,just like what azerbijan did to armenia,immediately they noticed america was distracted they struck.
ijaws have assured him they wont join the igbos 1967 playing out again but this time buhari mistakenly leaked the secret.they have paid them dollars,igbos make una wiese for once
we dont have to be paid for rejectin bia-fraud, we never accept una dead tribe created biafra..

yes. IYC, INC, pandef write to buhari that SS is never part of biafra...it does not mean they collect br
Re: Dss Agent Have Hijacked Nairaland. by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:21pm On Jun 10, 2021
vasel15:

adaka boro don day receive sense small small,but we no want una and we no need una,and there is nothing like south south,you ijaws sef,speak for ijaw and leave other tribes,una hypocrisy reach heaven,we can never trust ijaw and i dont want to stay in the same country as ijaws,i believe they should have their own country,i saw something now a post about asari in 2014 he said he will declare war at the right time and this is 2021,as a strategist i believe in taking advantage of situations,just like what azerbijan did to armenia,immediately they noticed america was distracted they struck.
ijaws have assured him they wont join the igbos 1967 playing out again but this time buhari mistakenly leaked the secret.they have paid them dollars,igbos make una wiese for once
we dont have to be paid for rejectin bia-fraud, we never accept una dead tribe created biafra

yes. IYC, INC, pandef write to buhari that SS is never part of biafra..it does not mean dey collect bribe
Re: Dss Agent Have Hijacked Nairaland. by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:33pm On Jun 10, 2021
umunaija:

I gave you an offer and you let it slide because of tribalism thinking i was playing, I pray you won't regret it.
anglophone man go back to your shitole cameroon country.. we do not need you people here
Re: Dss Agent Have Hijacked Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 10, 2021
tutudesz:

Every ethnic group already made clear to you guys that they are not joining you
Your mumu never do
Which of the Ethnic groups made it clear
What are the names of the Ethnic groups
Or you ask their governors that's benefiting from Nigeria and which of the Ethnic groups will choose Fulani over Ignore use your brain not your head
Re: Dss Agent Have Hijacked Nairaland. by mccloud224(m): 10:43pm On Jun 10, 2021
Nairaland is full of DSS,Army,Police and all sorts of useless miscreants hiding under the federal umbrella to constitute nuisance.

@ the lowlife uniformed ediots

When this country burns down, you will be among the first casualties. Your Fulani masters have multiple citizenships in Europe. You will be chased up and down by crazed frustrated youths carrying guns bigger than yours. You will be cut to pieces with cutlass by mothers and grandmothers who have lost their kids to uniformed men. The bloody civilians as you call them will be agents of death for you all. As you have paraded and wasted innocent young men so shall your decapitated dead bodies be displayed on social media.

Masses are coming out June 12...pls try to obey your moronic superiors and be daft enough to repeat lekki toll gate again and see if Nigeria won't end this year. Forget 2023. Nigeria wont last that long...

Fulani's time in Nigeria is over. Just one little mistake is what is needed to trigger mass genocide.

Keep provoking the masses.

Dumb a$$ ak47 weilding t.wats!!!
Re: Dss Agent Have Hijacked Nairaland. by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:45pm On Jun 10, 2021
BKayy:

You can simply vote NO.
Support the referendum to put an end to this endless madness.
Hope you know that I will vote NO any day anytime to the inclusion of Ijaw into Biafra.
I support MNK on many things but inclusion of Ijaw and Ika is something I detest heavily. If you are conversant with this moniker, you'll know that.
We can't inherit another man's used and throwaway or problem
guy Ijaw will never bend so low to join a half dead tribe created biafra...

Ijaws and igbos cannot even be in one place sef...because ibos cant reason properly.. people that have used their brains for money ritual
Re: Dss Agent Have Hijacked Nairaland. by vasel15: 10:56pm On Jun 10, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
we dont have to be paid for rejectin bia-fraud, we never accept una dead tribe created biafra

yes. IYC, INC, pandef write to buhari that SS is never part of biafra..it does not mean dey collect bribe

better go and collect your share
Re: Dss Agent Have Hijacked Nairaland. by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:57pm On Jun 10, 2021
BKayy:

Put it in a vote
put what in vote?? no single part of niger delta will be allow to go with biafra except oyigbo..
there is nothing you dot can do...all what you will do is to wailed and insult us on online.. a dot is too small for us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Criminals Hold Political Postions In Nigeria / Buhari Rally: Get Out Of Ekiti "In Your Own Interest" DSS Warns Fayose / BREAKING NEWS: Fayose Moves Property From Govt House As Olugbemi's Security Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.