Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Breaking News: Shutting Down Internet Will Reduce CriminalityTo The Bearest Mini - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Shutting Down Internet Will Reduce CriminalityTo The Bearest Mini (2168 Views)

Nigeria May Shut Down Internet As #EndSARS Protests Continue - The Guardian / See The Cost Of Shutting Down The Internet Per Day (A Must Read) / Elections: ONSA Says There's No Plan To Shut Down Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Shutting Down Internet Will Reduce CriminalityTo The Bearest Mini by optionalY09: 5:52am On Jun 16, 2021
that would be a really nice thing to accomplish
Re: Breaking News: Shutting Down Internet Will Reduce CriminalityTo The Bearest Mini by waldigit: 7:02am On Jun 16, 2021
Hurray back to Stone age. We shall become herds men of digital age.
Re: Breaking News: Shutting Down Internet Will Reduce CriminalityTo The Bearest Mini by Whois(m): 8:39am On Jun 16, 2021
Na to relocate to a civilized place for the sake of my future generation grin I no get strength to argue with internet urchin/vagabonds that doesn't know the internet is a virtue city.
Re: Breaking News: Shutting Down Internet Will Reduce CriminalityTo The Bearest Mini by NnadyAutos: 12:35pm On Jun 19, 2021
The leaders are making experiments, give them chance.The end results is what matters most.
Re: Breaking News: Shutting Down Internet Will Reduce CriminalityTo The Bearest Mini by rayvelez(m): 12:58pm On Jun 19, 2021
Nah yesterday Buhari told MTN to reduced cost of data for Nigerians and later today the mumu govt is planning to shut down internet to reduced criminal and d zombies see it as a nice development. So internet is now to be blame for insecurity good one.
Re: Breaking News: Shutting Down Internet Will Reduce CriminalityTo The Bearest Mini by Elock1: 5:05pm On Jun 19, 2021
FarahAideed:

Y'all can see the kind of poor quality minds that support Buhari grin
that can be Adamu Garbage behind that account

They sound alike
Re: Breaking News: Shutting Down Internet Will Reduce CriminalityTo The Bearest Mini by IJOBA11: 5:19pm On Jun 19, 2021
OnionBandit:
I agree with you

You are wise
ADADIKE COME AND SEE YOUR BORORO BOY FRIENDgrin
Re: Breaking News: Shutting Down Internet Will Reduce CriminalityTo The Bearest Mini by Gerrard59(m): 9:11am On Jun 20, 2021
I am not surprised at the reasoning of Buharists, the very reason I consider anyone who campaigned and voted for Buhari in 2015 to be unintelligent. I do not care which school or firm or mumbo-jumbo achievement the person attended/worked in and has/had, I just do not see the person as intelligent.

Before the 2023 election (assuming it holds), Buhari will block the Internet and nothing will happen.

Y'all asked for change, got it, please do not complain!
Re: Breaking News: Shutting Down Internet Will Reduce CriminalityTo The Bearest Mini by otosa(m): 9:38am On Jun 20, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Fake news. Some of you don't have sense shut down internet how telecom companies going to survive.
Don't mind them, the western are trying to introduce 5G to enhance the security, infrastructure, medical efforts. But here in Nigeria, we are talking about shutting down the internet, there is not argument than admitted that something is going wrong with our leaders especially in government.
Internet has been part of us and no government can take that away, instead we will take that government away.
Re: Breaking News: Shutting Down Internet Will Reduce CriminalityTo The Bearest Mini by NnadyAutos: 12:36pm On Jun 21, 2021
It is a good development.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra Fabric Attires In Uk / Those Who Blame Ojukwu For Biafrans War Do Not Blame Zelensky Wonderful!! / APC Choice: Ogbonaiya Onu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.