Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

APC Choice: Ogbonaiya Onu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Choice: Ogbonaiya Onu (2166 Views)

APC Choice For Senate President Unveiled...( Pictures) / Why Lawan Declared Obaseki As Apc's Choice For Edo2020 / Senate: Shehu Sani Reacts As Buhari, APC’s choice of Lawan as Saraki’s Successor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Choice: Ogbonaiya Onu by wehla(m): 2:55pm On Mar 30, 2022
Copied.
APC is done with her National convention and it was very successful. The enemies of the party has been put to shame. Senator Abdullahi Adamu, the former governor of Nasarawa State was pronounced as our national chairman using consensus method.

I made a post over here on facebook on February 24th, where I listed the expectations of the public as APC convention gathered momentum then. In the said post I stated thus;
1. APC's National convention won't be postponed again. The new date is definitive.

2. The incoming national chairman of APC will come from North-Central. Precisely a current senator and former governor a state that shares boundaries with Abuja.

3. The new national chairman will be elected using "Consensus method", the new chairman is expected to apply Consensus method too in electing our party's presidential candidate. This is firstly aimed at producing in a problem-free candidate and anointed choice of Mr. President too. Secondly is to minimize the plans of the enemies of APC from actualizing their dreams of disintegration of APC.

4. The incoming President of Nigeria come 2023, will come from South-East geopolitical zone. The anointed man is one of the arrow heads that formed APC. The person belongs to the old ANPP Block, one of the blocks that formed APC.

5. The incoming Vice President of Nigeria come 2023, will come from North-East geopolitical zone. The person belongs to the old CPC Block, one of the major blocks that formed APC too."'

I made other predictions but I won't go into it for want of time. You can revisit the said post again.
The above predictions from numbers 1 to 3 have come to reality. While we await for numbers 4 & 5.

Let me repeat this, if you are not close to His Excellency, Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu, the current minister for Science, Technology and Innovations. Please find your way to him or his political family, Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu is going to fly APC's Presidential ticket come 2023. It may be sounding like a moon light tale but this is actually the reality. Those of us who are real APC members and are privileged to be close to the inner system of the party and her happenstances should be able to tell this better.

The political activities around Dr Ogbonnaya Onu in the last two days after the convention is a convincing fact that the deal is done and the die is cast. Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu is Buhari's Choice. Afternoon of Yesterday, the Chief of Staff to Mr President, Prof, Ibrahim Gambari hosted him in his residence Inside presidential villa. The two men had a closed door meeting which lasted for 2 hours. Your guess about the reason for the meeting is as good as mine. Just this morning as early as 5 am. The secretary to goverment of federation, Boss Mustpha in company of Governor of Kaduna State, Mallam Nasiru El-rufai visited Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu at the minister's Asokoro residence. What are Boss and El-rufai coming at such time of the day for? I don't know. We have pictures but we won't publish it. The political space is very slippery at the moment.

The newly elected national chairman of APC himself can testify the role Onu played to ensure he emerged, Onu's group wanted senator Tanko Al-macura but Onu himself insisted he wanted Senator Adamu Abuduallahi even before Mr. President endorsed him. Who knows what he saw in Senator Adamu?

The man APC made the National Deputy Chairman, (South), Chief Emma Enukwu from Enugu State is Onu's Loyalist. All the past and present political positions Chief Emma Enukwu have occupied in Life was facilitated by His Excellency, Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu. Make research about this. The position of Deputy National Chairman of APC, (South) was initially billed to be given to Senator Ken Nnamani, but about two weeks before convention, Chief Nnamani began to play a hide and seek kind of game, immediately Onu signaled Gov. Hope Uzodinma to inform him of his displeasure and Chief Nnamani was waved bye bye of his position.
His Excellency, Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu is not a noise maker, he has paid his dues as far as Nigeria and APC is concerned.

His Excellency Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu will be declaring for President by the second week of April.

#ONU_NIGERIA.
#NIGERIA SAI ONU.
#ONU_IS_COMING.

Nnaemeka Ajana.
nnaemeka.ajana@yahoo.com
Monday, March 28th, 2022.

5 Likes

Re: APC Choice: Ogbonaiya Onu by wehla(m): 2:56pm On Mar 30, 2022
Can this be true?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Choice: Ogbonaiya Onu by Ahumanfirst: 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2022
I have always wondered why nobody is looking in that man’s direction. He is one of Buhari’s closest confidant and a complete gentleman. Your prediction makes a lot of sense!

12 Likes

Re: APC Choice: Ogbonaiya Onu by tit(f): 3:26pm On Mar 30, 2022
Nice one

1 Like

Re: APC Choice: Ogbonaiya Onu by waze63(m): 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2022
wehla:
Copied.
APC is done with her National convention and it was very successful. The enemies of the party has been put to shame. Senator Abdullahi Adamu, the former governor of Nasarawa State was pronounced as our national chairman using consensus method.

I made a post over here on facebook on February 24th, where I listed the expectations of the public as APC convention gathered momentum then. In the said post I stated thus;
1. APC's National convention won't be postponed again. The new date is definitive.

2. The incoming national chairman of APC will come from North-Central. Precisely a current senator and former governor a state that shares boundaries with Abuja.

3. The new national chairman will be elected using "Consensus method", the new chairman is expected to apply Consensus method too in electing our party's presidential candidate. This is firstly aimed at producing in a problem-free candidate and anointed choice of Mr. President too. Secondly is to minimize the plans of the enemies of APC from actualizing their dreams of disintegration of APC.

4. The incoming President of Nigeria come 2023, will come from South-East geopolitical zone. The anointed man is one of the arrow heads that formed APC. The person belongs to the old ANPP Block, one of the blocks that formed APC.

5. The incoming Vice President of Nigeria come 2023, will come from North-East geopolitical zone. The person belongs to the old CPC Block, one of the major blocks that formed APC too."'

I made other predictions but I won't go into it for want of time. You can revisit the said post again.
The above predictions from numbers 1 to 3 have come to reality. While we await for numbers 4 & 5.

Let me repeat this, if you are not close to His Excellency, Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu, the current minister for Science, Technology and Innovations. Please find your way to him or his political family, Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu is going to fly APC's Presidential ticket come 2023. It may be sounding like a moon light tale but this is actually the reality. Those of us who are real APC members and are privileged to be close to the inner system of the party and her happenstances should be able to tell this better.

The political activities around Dr Ogbonnaya Onu in the last two days after the convention is a convincing fact that the deal is done and the die is cast. Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu is Buhari's Choice. Afternoon of Yesterday, the Chief of Staff to Mr President, Prof, Ibrahim Gambari hosted him in his residence Inside presidential villa. The two men had a closed door meeting which lasted for 2 hours. Your guess about the reason for the meeting is as good as mine. Just this morning as early as 5 am. The secretary to goverment of federation, Boss Mustpha in company of Governor of Kaduna State, Mallam Nasiru El-rufai visited Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu at the minister's Asokoro residence. What are Boss and El-rufai coming at such time of the day for? I don't know. We have pictures but we won't publish it. The political space is very slippery at the moment.

The newly elected national chairman of APC himself can testify the role Onu played to ensure he emerged, Onu's group wanted senator Tanko Al-macura but Onu himself insisted he wanted Senator Adamu Abuduallahi even before Mr. President endorsed him. Who knows what he saw in Senator Adamu?

The man APC made the National Deputy Chairman, (South), Chief Emma Enukwu from Enugu State is Onu's Loyalist. All the past and present political positions Chief Emma Enukwu have occupied in Life was facilitated by His Excellency, Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu. Make research about this. The position of Deputy National Chairman of APC, (South) was initially billed to be given to Senator Ken Nnamani, but about two weeks before convention, Chief Nnamani began to play a hide and seek kind of game, immediately Onu signaled Gov. Hope Uzodinma to inform him of his displeasure and Chief Nnamani was waved bye bye of his position.
His Excellency, Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu is not a noise maker, he has paid his dues as far as Nigeria and APC is concerned.

His Excellency Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu will be declaring for President by the second week of April.

#ONU_NIGERIA.
#NIGERIA SAI ONU.
#ONU_IS_COMING.

Nnaemeka Ajana.
nnaemeka.ajana@yahoo.com

I have been suspecting this man since, now I know why Dave Umahi joined APC.
Cos Ọnụ can't get the confidence of other party members if his home state wasn't apc.... It's all making sense now

3 Likes

Re: APC Choice: Ogbonaiya Onu by 8inchesdick(m): 3:35pm On Mar 30, 2022
Could this be true.
Fingers crossed
Re: APC Choice: Ogbonaiya Onu by Waterlrd: 3:54pm On Mar 30, 2022
Yea, op tried in his guess & good wishes but it will hardly come to pass .
Re: APC Choice: Ogbonaiya Onu by mbasharon(m): 4:07pm On Mar 30, 2022
I pray it comes to pass

2 Likes

Re: APC Choice: Ogbonaiya Onu by Runaway: 4:12pm On Mar 30, 2022
Factually said...

1 Like

Re: APC Choice: Ogbonaiya Onu by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:12pm On Mar 30, 2022
that guy na quiet crook.. I dey suspect am since. But we don't want Apc or pdp again . na why
Re: APC Choice: Ogbonaiya Onu by MrSamsung(m): 4:46pm On Mar 30, 2022
The most 'quietest' and calm man I have ever seen in this administration. I was even shocked to know that he is from Abia state and even a former governor.

In fact the way the man sat during the March 26 convention, he looked so quiet, unimportant, neither seeking or receiving attention I almost thought he is depressed or sad. He maybe a good person.

1 Like

Re: APC Choice: Ogbonaiya Onu by Sonoyom(m): 4:51pm On Mar 30, 2022
Successful convention that used threats to achieve consensus, so much for 'true democracy'.
Re: APC Choice: Ogbonaiya Onu by DonNeon: 4:51pm On Mar 30, 2022
Might not be far from the truth, if you listened to the Senate president speech at the just concluded convention, you will a staunch Buhari loyalist from the south will take over bubu......Onu fits all the characteristics

1 Like

Re: APC Choice: Ogbonaiya Onu by Penguin2: 5:00pm On Mar 30, 2022
MrSamsung:
The most 'quietest' and calm man I have ever seen in this administration. I was even shocked to know that he is from Abia state and even a former governor.

In fact the way the man sat during the March 26 convention, he looked so quiet, unimportant, neither seeking or receiving attention I almost thought he is depressed or sad. He maybe a good person.

He is from Ebonyi state.

He was governor of the old Abia state.

Onu is a complete gentleman.

Since 1999 till now, no one will say Onu ever said shit about anything.

A first class Chemistry Graduate and a fine gentleman.

1 Like

Re: APC Choice: Ogbonaiya Onu by IamWonderful: 5:06pm On Mar 30, 2022
Will APC be that vision less to give someone that cannot win his local government their presidential ticket
Re: APC Choice: Ogbonaiya Onu by MrSamsung(m): 5:09pm On Mar 30, 2022
Penguin2:

He is from Ebonyi state.

He was governor of the old Abia state.

Onu is a complete gentleman.

Since 1999 till now, no one will say Onu ever said shit about anything.

A first class Chemistry Graduate and a fine gentleman.

Oh old Abia state. I like his disposition.
Re: APC Choice: Ogbonaiya Onu by BlazinGlory40: 5:12pm On Mar 30, 2022
MrSamsung:

Ogbonnaya onu was from old Abia state and as the governor then, he established BCA umuahia, Absu and was the first chairman of the Nigerian Governors forum then

1 Like

Re: APC Choice: Ogbonaiya Onu by BlazinGlory40: 5:14pm On Mar 30, 2022
IamWonderful:
Will APC be that vision less to give someone that cannot win his local government their presidential ticket

This is the usual anthem of BAT supporters. No other APC candidate can pull it off except BAT

3 Likes

Re: APC Choice: Ogbonaiya Onu by Penguin2: 5:14pm On Mar 30, 2022
MrSamsung:

Oh old Abia state. I like his disposition.

Yea. Very unassuming man but yet so powerful.

1 Like

Re: APC Choice: Ogbonaiya Onu by flejnr2(f): 5:29pm On Mar 30, 2022
wehla:
Copied.

#ONU_NIGERIA.
#NIGERIA SAI ONU.
#ONU_IS_COMING.

Nnaemeka Ajana.
nnaemeka.ajana@yahoo.com

oga if its about emma enukwu's emerging as zonal commot onu for that one , na state fight between uche nnaji and ken be that oga, emma was lucky to be the ony aspirant for the post from enugu, and enugu state governor reaching out to buni and co made ken who rejected an ambassodorial appointment to usa and insisting on the deputy look like a sabotage to the presidency
Re: APC Choice: Ogbonaiya Onu by Goldensword: 5:44pm On Mar 30, 2022
I have said it before that 2023 elections is going to be between ogbonnaya onu or amechi of apc against ifeanyi ugwuanyi of pdp, and both candidates are going to emerge by consensus, these may sound like a fairytale but it will happen.
Re: APC Choice: Ogbonaiya Onu by Nyanmiridunce: 5:45pm On Mar 30, 2022
wehla:
Copied.

#ONU_NIGERIA.
#NIGERIA SAI ONU.
#ONU_IS_COMING.

Nnaemeka Ajana.
nnaemeka.ajana@yahoo.com

Re: APC Choice: Ogbonaiya Onu by Nyanmiridunce: 5:51pm On Mar 30, 2022
Goldensword:
I have said it before that 2023 elections is going to be between ogbonnaya onu or amechi of apc against ifeanyi ugwuanyi of pdp, and both candidates are going to emerge by consensus, these may sound like a fairytale but it will happen.

1 Share

Re: APC Choice: Ogbonaiya Onu by heniford2: 6:07pm On Mar 30, 2022
Conspiracy talk grin not possible
Re: APC Choice: Ogbonaiya Onu by MetaPhysical: 6:25pm On Mar 30, 2022
wehla:
Copied.

#ONU_NIGERIA.
#NIGERIA SAI ONU.
#ONU_IS_COMING.

Nnaemeka Ajana.
nnaemeka.ajana@yahoo.com

Op,
So what's your point, are you saying you are a prophet? grin.

Kindly post link to the fb post of Feb 24tb let me read your post directly.
Re: APC Choice: Ogbonaiya Onu by heniford2: 6:35pm On Mar 30, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Op,
So what's your point, are you saying you are a prophet? grin.

Kindly post link to the fb post of Feb 24tb let me read your post directly.
copied and past grin nawa u be jeje c undecided
Re: APC Choice: Ogbonaiya Onu by seunmsg(m): 6:41pm On Mar 30, 2022

I thought we’ve all agreed that Rotimi Amaechi singlehandedly imposed Adamu on Buhari as his choice for the APC chairmanship position and he’s even the president’s choice as successor.

So, at what point did the nomination of Adamu shift from Amaechi to Onu and when did Buhari drop Amaechi for Onu as his anointed successor?

Cc: Penguin2 Truthisunique2 welha

1 Like

Re: APC Choice: Ogbonaiya Onu by heniford2: 6:52pm On Mar 30, 2022
seunmsg:

I thought we’ve all agreed that Rotimi Amaechi singlehandedly imposed Adamu on Buhari as his choice for the APC chairmanship position and he’s even the president’s choice as successor.

So, at what point did the nomination of Adamu shift from Amaechi to Onu and when did Buhari drop Amaechi for Onu as his anointed successor?

Cc: Penguin2 Truthisunique2 welha
hold your peace April no to far and 2023 no too far again angry

4 Likes

Re: APC Choice: Ogbonaiya Onu by seunmsg(m): 6:57pm On Mar 30, 2022
heniford2:
hold your peace April no to far and 2023 no too far again angry

We are waiting grin cool
Re: APC Choice: Ogbonaiya Onu by alsudan: 7:02pm On Mar 30, 2022
This makes a lot of sense. The ANPP block of APC have been shortchanged till this day, it’s time they got compensated with the Top Job.

Just like in 1999, the two major political party’s will pick their candidate from the SE.

2023 might just be between Obi and Onu

2 Likes

Re: APC Choice: Ogbonaiya Onu by SensualMan: 7:24pm On Mar 30, 2022
So where does this leave the yoruba god?
The purported National leader of APC?

Re: APC Choice: Ogbonaiya Onu by Egalitarian1: 7:40pm On Mar 30, 2022
If he comes out, I and my family will cross seas and oceans to support his election because he's eminently qualified with requisite intellectual cum leadership capacity needed for the office.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Vote A Corrupt Deadman like Tinubu- Ambode Weeps, Lagos Cries. / Tinubu Excluded As NBA Invites Atiku/Obi As Key Speakers At The NBA Conference. / Obidients Youths Displayed Obi At Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.