Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Dear Ikwerres & Ikas - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Ikwerres & Ikas (9067 Views)

Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos / Why Ikwerres And Ikas Should Be Excluded From Biafra Struggle. / Wike To Ikwerres, Let No One Intimidate You, we’re Not 2nd Class Citizens(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 12, 2021
nsiba:

Don't repeat that nonsense for you good

you have run out of lies abi ? day one above na threat ? abi na wetin ? you still the learn work
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by nsiba: 11:03pm On Jun 12, 2021
eduj:

you have run out of lies abi ? day one above na threat ? abi na wetin ? you still the learn work

Lies na una second name and I repeat don't let any AkwaCross person hear de talk that nonsense
Stick your nose to ur 4kin Biafra of 5states enclave only
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by Nobody: 3:56am On Jun 13, 2021
nsiba:

Lies na una second name and I repeat don't let any AkwaCross person hear de talk that nonsense
Stick your nose to ur 4kin Biafra of 5states enclave only

what nonsense, I know of many Akwa-cross Ipob members whom find it surprising that am not a member.
You guys sit on your ass all day writing up conjunctures and decreeing it as the truth.Akwaibom and cross river people has more in common and interact more with the SE Igbo than you ijaw guys in Bayelsa and rivers.
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by optionalY09: 4:04am On Jun 13, 2021
heniford2:
I saw one ikwerre guy in need of accommodation in SA I asked him which part of Nigeria is he from he said his from Rives state I said kai your my brother your igbo he said no his not igbo I asked him his name he said "Emeka" and you say your not igbo he smiled that's the end story between us I refuse to accommodate him and reported him to SA authorities of his illegal stay his back in Nigeria know angry

Every betrayer must go down
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by nsiba: 4:45am On Jun 13, 2021
eduj:

what nonsense, I know of many Akwa-cross Ipob members whom find it surprising that am not a member.
You guys sit on your ass all day writing up conjunctures and decreeing it as the truth.Akwaibom and cross river people has more in common and interact more with the SE Igbo than you ijaw guys in Bayelsa and rivers.

Ogonis Andonis are same with us but in Rivers state and never for once will you hear any unpleasant news from there unlike the boundaries areas with you people and your FAKE brotherliness...
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2021
24SEVEN:

There is no such thing as an overbloated sense of importance. Ikwerres have nothing to 'drag' with igbos. We are not competing for anything. Mind your business, we Ikwerres will mind ours. Tell your brothers to stop making Ikwerres the focal point of their biafran claims. We dont need Biafra, we do not also want it.

Respect yourself and do your thing and avoid adding uninterested groups into your rebellion. If you keep to that, no smaller tribe will use Igbos to catch cruise.

Igbos are useless to Ikwerres. they live in Erosion-ridden, redmud enclave. they should keep their distance.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
Sissy3

Rule 3 violated...
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 19, 2021
24SEVEN:

Chase the 'Leeches' out yourself. No Ikwerre person sent them on any errand to join Ohanaeze Ndigbo. We are surprised as you to find them there.

And FYI, the Ikwerre language is distinct from Igbo. That you dont know that is entirely your problem. If you feel Ikwerre is speaking your language, that is also your problem. It is none of our business.

And as for the bolded, we have all seen Igbos that are important. A small dot in a circle. expendable. encompassed. lolz grin grin grin. In Nigeria. Igbos are in effect a total mockery of the term majority ethnic group. Your 5 state biafra is coming to you soon. Its gonna be chained all round by Nigeria. tongue tongue tongue cheesy cheesy

Lalasticlala
Dominique
Sissy3

Rule 3 violated...

This can't be overlooked.
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by 24SEVEN: 1:01pm On Jun 19, 2021
juliusmalema, u can keep wailing. kam gwa gi ozo, onweghi ihe moderators ga eme. i choro kam dere gi numba Buhari ka i kpo ya na fone?
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 19, 2021
24SEVEN:
juliusmalema, u can keep wailing. kam gwa gi ozo, onweghi ihe moderators ga eme. i choro kam dere gi numba Buhari ka i kpo ya na fone?

Lalasticlala
Sissy3

I want to believe that the integrity of this forum has not been compromised. @bolded is a threat and against rule 3.

How can someone go about insulting another ethnicity unnecessarily and still be allowed to walk away with it.

Let the right thing be done.
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by 24SEVEN: 2:04pm On Jun 19, 2021
Hello Juliusmalema, still standing strong!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by 24SEVEN: 7:33pm On Jun 19, 2021
Juliusmalema, onye ojo, Wassup.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

NNPCL Delivers Fourth 1 Million Barrel Tranche Of Crude Oil To Dangote Refinery / Subsidy: Nigeria Treasury Must Be Protected From Looters — Tinubu / Reps Cut Short Holiday Over Bribery Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.