Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,805 members, 7,824,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/06/2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/06/2021 (296 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/06/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/06/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/06/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/06/2021 by dallyemmy: 2:16pm On Jun 10, 2021
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 11TH JUNE 2021.

THEME: LET THERE BE ORDER.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 11/06/2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/06/2021 by dallyemmy: 6:55am On Jun 11, 2021
PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN HEAVENS:

*(Friday, June 11, 2021)*

*LET THERE BE ORDER!*

*Prayer Points:*

1.Thank You, Father, for creating the world with Your word in an orderly fashion; and for honouring Your word, even, above Your name.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, please, set my life in order and don't allow lack to disorganise me, in the mighty name of Jesus.

4.Father, please, set in order all that pertain to me; let every confusion in my life be divinely ordered, today, in the mighty name of Jesus.

5.Father, let Your word have a free course in my life, and let it take preeminence and be glorified in me, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, please, hasten Your word to perform it, in my life and destiny, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, give me the grace to obey Your word and to do Your perfect will at all times, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let all Your promises for my life be fulfilled at there set times, without any delay, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, remove from me every garment of lack, shame, reproach and poverty, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch A. Adeboye, and perfect everything concerning his life, family and ministry, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Satan's Seed And GMO / Even The Bible Condemns Open Grazing / Living Faith Church : Position Of Law On Pastors Dismissal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.