Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Water Melon Farming ( A Money Spinner) - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Water Melon Farming ( A Money Spinner) (24780 Views)

Egusi (melon) Farming live from my ogbonge farm / Poultry Farming: A Money Spinner! / Tapping The Gold Mine In Poultry Farming- A Practical Approach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Water Melon Farming ( A Money Spinner) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 10, 2015
Hi friends
We are a big organization located in lagos and ogun state, we supply all farm produces all over the country, most especially water Mellon, gallic, ginger, onions,chili etc. contact us on 08074543909, 08106171670 femolasusu@yahoo.com

Re: Water Melon Farming ( A Money Spinner) by sobay2003: 6:52am On Jul 21, 2015
I Am in ilorin and I will details about water melon agricultural business. Please if u have a workshop for the month of August I will appreciate to know-how date and fees... updates should be as doing as possible. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Water Melon Farming ( A Money Spinner) by faithglobal: 3:55pm On May 26, 2016
We are a water melon producing farm in Ibadan and we have commercial quantity of Water melon for sale. This are F1Kloss hybrid . Very big and juicy - Please see attached pictures

Please contact us on info@fglobalinks.com or on the following numbers for sale

Collins : 0807 641 7058

Sunday : 0805 540 3422 or 08080362698

Jide : 0818 443 5058

Re: Water Melon Farming ( A Money Spinner) by olaide68(m): 5:18pm On May 28, 2016
quote author=smithboela post=26036702]These guys are out here to sell manual to you. What you need to do is get land, get regular supply of water, have sandy loam or loamy soil and the soil must be well drained. Get treated seeds from IITA in Ibadan, or any agricultural seeds outlets through out the nation. The seed always come in Tin can. Prepare the land, add manure 1 week before planting the seed directly on site. You can decide to plant the seed in nursery bags first, before transplanting on the site. Spacing is 60cm by 1.8 metre. Watermelon germinates btw 7-10 days. It matures btw 80-90 days. Water less when they are flowering, when the fruit come out, don't let it rest on the ground directly, put dried leaf to the place the fruit will be laying on the ground. Thnks you very much, pls can you send me more details on watshap 08055269033
Re: Water Melon Farming ( A Money Spinner) by hybridveggies(m): 7:43pm On May 28, 2016
Welcome to agribusiness. You could learn the rudimentary through our website and also try first on your own with a pilot project www.hybridveggies.com Feel free to post your question
Hugoboy:
I have been looking for a reliable and profitable agric business to do for some time now and I'm interested in water melon plantation if it is as profitable as you said .I"ll like to get in touch with you. I'm on 08139524460, 08054621558 and dayoradeyemy@yahoo.com. I live in Osogbo. Thanks.
Re: Water Melon Farming ( A Money Spinner) by osothermal(m): 10:40pm On Jun 02, 2016
Please i need watermelons to buy in large quantities my number 07067439755
Re: Water Melon Farming ( A Money Spinner) by Dscientist: 9:29am On Sep 11, 2016
Nice one
Re: Water Melon Farming ( A Money Spinner) by bigcil2(m): 10:54pm On Jan 04, 2017
Nice
Re: Water Melon Farming ( A Money Spinner) by japsyvic(m): 11:31pm On Jan 04, 2017
Are you a Farmer?
Do you have any Agri-related product for sale and you haven't gotten a Market for them?
Are the Middlemen really exploiting you so much that u gain less...?
Are you looking for where u can contact suppliers from your farm at a very short time..?
Have you heard of AGRIMARKET-IT?.......

AgriMarket-it is an online social platform (Whatsapp and Telegram forum) where farmers get direct contact with their customers and vice versa. Agri market provides a unique platform for interaction amongst farmers, It connects potential buyers with potential sellers. It helps to know how and where you can buy or sell your agriproducts easily within Nigeria, Its also an avenue for making a general price decision for an agricultural commodity for sale for colleagues within the same field....

Products like Feeds, Feed ingredients, PKC, Soybean, Maize, e.t.c, Feed addittives in large and small scale depending on the quantity Poultry and Poultry Products: Eggs, Broilers, Layers D.O.C, D.O.P, Point of Lay, Turkeys. Spent layers.
Fishery; Fingerlings, Juveniles, Parent Stock etc
Seeds of various varieties of crops, Cassava stem, Casava peel, Cassava, Starch, Plantain Suckers, Pineapple suckers e.t.c
You can now advertise your products available for sale and gets instant buyer within the shortest time at your desired price... Take the advantage of the largest Agrimarket base on Whatsapp and Telegram

... There are three whatsapp groups, you can join only one because of the limited number allocated per group

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///Bhk4TvvRmRC0gIKZ0kELeB

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///6W56RqcuJxIEIMUHLXlGue

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///1PLrAnoyjA65XRQm9f6glP

Telegram group
https:///joinchat/EAlQowsOWJoHJ7_sf9ERrw

(1) (2) (Reply)

YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I / First Potato Harvest From Kaduna & Vicampro Partnership. (photos) / Naira Devaluation: Neighbouring Countries, Others Feast On Nigeria’s Cheap Grain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.