Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,744 members, 7,955,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:39 PM

Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State (36129 Views)

Herbalist And Suspected Yahoo Boy Caught With Human Parts In Delta (Photos) / Pastor, Herbalist Imprisoned For Trading In Human Parts In Ilorin / 12-Year-Old Girl Gives Birth, Raped By Pastor, Herbalist, Neighbor (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State by BLoomfrancs(m): 6:59pm On Jun 11, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
if I say A

You say FO

Another man say NJA

omo na you sabi lipsrsealed

I say they mine skull
they hunt head ooo for inside... lipsrsealed
You’re crazy grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State by olexjay(m): 7:01pm On Jun 11, 2021
Mtcheeew...... Nairaland bringing old news.
Re: Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State by justy15: 7:03pm On Jun 11, 2021
Na dem skull miners

1 Like

Re: Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State by Chuka200: 7:20pm On Jun 11, 2021
MrCover:
Update From . COM

A pastor, a herbalist, and three other men were paraded on Wednesday, June 9, for allegedly being in possession of human body parts, Reports.

Olagunju Adetunji, a 40-year-old pastor in Kajola, near Osogbo, Osun State, was allegedly caught with human hands and legs.

Also paraded was a 50-year-old herbalist, identified as Adewumi Gbadamosi, alongside three others named Rasheed Ajani, Saka Akeem, and Abiodun Adetimilehin. They were arrested for allegedly killing a teenager simply identified as Kehinde near a hospital in Osogbo.

The herbalist allegedly confessed to the crime and said the teenager's head was given to the pastor and accomplice, Saka Akeem, after they approached him for help over poor patronage in church.

The state Commissioner of Police, Wale Olokode, said acting on intelligence, operatives arrested the suspects at Oke Ayepe area of Osogbo and Kajola ljesha.

Olokede said: "The suspects were arrested with two decaying hands and two legs of one Kehinde, whose surname and address are still unknown. The principal suspect, one Adewumi Gbadamosi, confessed to the crime and said the victim’s head was given to one Olagunju Adetunji for rituals."

"While being paraded, Gbadamosi said he shot Kehinde dead while on night guard duty post in Osogbo. He then dismembered him, took some parts and threw the rest of the body into a river.'

"The herbalist said Ajani, who was also working as a night guard, assisted him to carry the deceased after he had killed him." he added.

Pastor, Adetunji, denied receiving the deceased’s head from the herbalist, but admitted meeting Gbadamosi once in his church after his friend, Adetimilehin, brought him for spiritual help.

Olokode said the suspects would be arraigned before a court after investigation had been completed.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/6/pastor-herbalist-and-three-others-arrested-with-human-parts-in-osun-state.html

Are they not supposed to be all shot to death.. what are they going to court for?mtchew

1 Like

Re: Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State by Nonexisting: 7:21pm On Jun 11, 2021
Afonja and skull mining. Who did this to the conheads?

1 Like

Re: Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:24pm On Jun 11, 2021
donbenie:
Hypocrite..

Peace maker ko..

Piss maker ni..

Guess you are disappointed that they are not Igbos for you to masturbate on..

Yes I am also piss maker to sprinkle on miscreants such as yourself.

Seun has informed me to implement a zero tolerance policy for bigots.
Re: Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State by Perfectbeing(m): 7:24pm On Jun 11, 2021
musa234:
With the level of human parts mining in the south west, oduduwa republic may become den of skull mining.
Ever wondered why the image on their flag is a human head?

5 Likes

Re: Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State by sugarfrank(m): 7:27pm On Jun 11, 2021
Na Dem! Afonjas

2 Likes

Re: Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State by meccuno: 7:28pm On Jun 11, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin grin Our wonderful Skeletal Engineers from Julius Bergheaders have come again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State by masui(m): 7:38pm On Jun 11, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
if I say A

You say FO

Another man say NJA

omo na you sabi lipsrsealed

I say they mine skull
they hunt head ooo for inside... lipsrsealed

You sure say you go still make heaven like this?
grin grin grin. My ribs don ache.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State by bubu2019: 7:38pm On Jun 11, 2021
Is our work ohh!!!!.
Falz the bad Guy have ogun people for mind sing this song.
Kwantinu till Christ come
Re: Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State by AfonjaConehead: 7:38pm On Jun 11, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Keep quiet. I am a peace maker.
Shattap your mouth HotoroMental grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State by AfonjaConehead: 7:40pm On Jun 11, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin grin Our wonderful Skeletal Engineers from Julius Bergheaders have come again
Lzaa Imhotep adolfhitlerxxx

2 Likes

Re: Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State by AfonjaConehead: 7:43pm On Jun 11, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
I'm closely monitoring you
Don't mind that hypocrite... simply take a look at his posts to know the kinda human being he is....he's pained cos it's his "mining industrialists" people once again. grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State by ofwest47(m): 7:43pm On Jun 11, 2021
It is a usual happening; in today's private business enterprises called new generation churches in Nigeria as they are usually in conduct with local herbalists for human parts usage as a means of of crowd pulling systems for their business enterprises centers called churches.
So it is not a new case.
Re: Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 11, 2021
U can hardly, infact you can never hear this kind of useless act of ritual killings or cult clashes anywhere else except in this my yoruba land. E be like sey dem curse yoruba. If I say the truth like I did now,my useless yoruba brothers will start talking trash. We are always interested in Amebo and poke nosing in other people's matters. Yeye tribe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State by Akharmony: 7:45pm On Jun 11, 2021
Make them kuku deh send this I can do anything for money persons go grave now...

1 Like

Re: Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State by LZAA: 7:53pm On Jun 11, 2021
AfonjaConehead:
As usual,na dem,head hunters and mining industrialists. grin

Hypocrite....

Let every nairalander take a look at your posts and see the kinda human being you are!!!!!!!!!!!

See how you are pained simply cos they are your people!!

Lzaa Imhotep
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State by Empiree: 7:56pm On Jun 11, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:
angry

Say NO to tribalism. Say NO to headhunting. Say NO to rituals.

I am Nairaland's Chief Peacemaker as designated by Ogbeni Seun Osewa.

Let's focus on the crime and not the tribe.

Execute the ritualists... all of them!
until the useless National Assembly passes anti-tribal legislation with some very serious consequences and follow up, nothing's going to change.

Black on Black crime is worse than white racism. As much as rascism exists in White nations they have anti rascism law. Nothing stops NIGERIA from passing anti-tribal law
Re: Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State by ablejesus26(m): 8:04pm On Jun 11, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:
angry

Haii bobo can dis be you??��
abi person don hijack your moniker??��

1 Like

Re: Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State by favour32(m): 8:09pm On Jun 11, 2021
1963 regional restructure....option A.
Divide referendum.............. option B.
Any other one is a waste of time.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State by emmnprince(m): 8:14pm On Jun 11, 2021
Voracic:
iT IS WELL

When it is obvious that it is not well!

1 Like

Re: Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State by zoedew: 8:15pm On Jun 11, 2021
Pastorlawo after the order of T.B. Joshua. If the police should visit the so called prayer mountain which is really an initiation shrine at Agodo Egbe so much hidden will become open! Many still under the spell he cast while he was evil live will suddenly come to themselves!
I guess it should take sometime before The Synagogue finally collapses and his ponzied crowd comes round! Not many have heard of Jesus Oyingbo before.mAll that area called Maryland across the road from the Ikeja Barracks of the NA used to be his enclave till he died and his infamy was forgotten as it fizzled out. T.B. Joshua was his copy and more! T.B. Joshua distributing rice to the hungry and providing apparent help to the gullible needy using money he obtained by trick from the distressed wealthy but unhealthy is not the life The Lord Jesus Christ lived while in the flesh. It is some form of Ponzi Scheme if you like! That attracted the unschooled in spiritual matters to T.B. Joshua. That is not the Gospel but the ignoble and we must not shy away from saying so! Sadly, Nigeria is a society where history is not known largely because it is not told! It can’t be told because it is mostly comprised in books and Nigerians generally loathe reading. Meanwhile the traditional way of teaching history via folklores and tales by moonlight in the village square is lost. Folks enamoured with T.B. Joshua can do nothing against the truth already known about the live evil he embodied while alive! Curse and threaten folks who unwrap T.B.Joshua to no end - it won’t change the narrative! The Abiola family who sheltered him before he started chrislamherb which later metamorphosed into the pseudo-church known as synagogue where the wealthy but not healthy like Edith Okongwu, Daniel Amokachi, Kanu Nwankwo e.t.c.suffered at his hands will not be wishing him a post-humous happy birthday. Over to the academia to research and publish their findings on T.B. JOSHUA who alive embodied live evil unknown to the gullible!
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

1 Like

Re: Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State by mormoney85(m): 8:22pm On Jun 11, 2021
musa234:
With the level of human parts mining in the south west, oduduwa republic may become den of skull mining.
oduduscull republic

1 Like

Re: Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State by melzabull(f): 8:25pm On Jun 11, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin grin
Re: Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State by emmnprince(m): 8:27pm On Jun 11, 2021
ofwest47:
It is a usual happening; in today's private business enterprises called new generation churches in Nigeria as they are usually in conduct with local herbalists for human parts usage as a means of of crowd pulling systems for their business enterprises centers called churches.
So it is not a new case.

I thought herbalist is a person who grows, sells, or uses herbs to treat illness.

Someone just shouted native doctor behind me!

I'll rather refer to them as evil-doctors who ply that inhuman and evil trade.
Re: Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State by aryzgreat: 8:34pm On Jun 11, 2021
Afonjamudeens repent. Others are dealing on car spare parts, una own na human spare parts. Na wa o
Re: Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State by proclinician: 8:38pm On Jun 11, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:
angry

You love each other
You 'heil' Hitler

Confused Olodo bastard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State by lagdmark(m): 8:39pm On Jun 11, 2021
Ogun state naa one state i fear pass Borno state.

1 Like

Re: Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State by Emmypure: 8:42pm On Jun 11, 2021
Yeroba amaka

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Man Murdered In His Sister's House (Graphic Photos) / Lady Being Pacified After A Fake Prophet Duped Her Of N2m, Today(Pics) / Corpse Of Lady Carried By Flood In Imo Discovered. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.