Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Foreigner Wants To Get An Intership At Nigerian Law Firm Or In House Legal Team. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Foreigner Wants To Get An Intership At Nigerian Law Firm Or In House Legal Team. (671 Views)

Jobs At Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd / Please, Does Anyone Have Information On This Firm Or Got This Text Message? / Joblink Nigeria***a Consulting Firm*** Or What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Foreigner Wants To Get An Intership At Nigerian Law Firm Or In House Legal Team. by latif86: 8:21pm On Jul 13, 2007
Hi everyone Im currently studying law at university in London, on this course however I have the opportunity to go to anywhere in the commonwealth to carry out a 6 month work placement. I was born in Nigeria but came here london as as newborn. Ive been back twice for 2 week holidays but now Im prepared to make the move does anyone out there have any advice for me, I would really appreciate!

latifx
Re: Foreigner Wants To Get An Intership At Nigerian Law Firm Or In House Legal Team. by budx(m): 12:39pm On Jul 14, 2007
foreigner? are either of your parents or grandparents nigerian? ur post says u were born in Nigeria so was a lil curious. cuz then u'd BE Nigerian and not a foreigner. in any case there are a good number of law firms you can try out. to wit:
Banwo and ighodalo
olaniwun ajayi and co
aluko and oyebode, the list is actually endless

like hell, just google "top nigerian law firms" and make ur pick. then apply online to the ones that have a website or just go drop your resume wth them when ur in town.

(1) (Reply)

Master The Use And Operations Of The Microsoft Office Suite Relevant To Your Pro / Do U Need A Good State To Serve In Ur Nysc? / Niit Scholarship Test (very Urgent)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.