Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja (65718 Views)

President Tinubu Departs Lagos And Arrives In Doha, Qatar (Videos) / Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) / President Buhari Departs Lagos And Flies To Senegal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja by millionboi(m): 5:20pm On Jun 10, 2021
Kandeed:
Almost 8months after the #Endsars protest, lemme tell you what has changed. SARS ended and do you know ever since then till now there have not been any news hitting FP of police killing the Nigerian Youth or illegal arrest with impunity cuz Guys dress nice and uses an IPhone?? well if I'm wrong dig out the thread and correct me. why I'm telling y'all this is not to believe anyone who tells you Endsars protest achieved nothing.

Moreso, Do you know either you come out to protest or not Hunger is coming to hit us all next year due to food crisis cuz why? our farmers can't really go to farms without getting hacked to death. Just Incase you feel ur rich and it doesn't concern you, next year you'll pay X5 to buy food. Now how bout those who can't afford to buy food, what would be their fate? About last year a crate of egg sells for #900 today it's being sold for #1500 cuz farmers are closing farms, bad government policy. don't say Egg is of less concern. It applies to many Agricultural product. My people Garri don dey nak 1k. it's gradually becoming the food of the rich in this same Nigeria.

Do you know this problem keep getting worse cuz you n I is scared n fearful to talk? do you know its also our right to hit the street and demand for a better governance?? If this June 12th protest was only a Lagos thing we might say it's not a serious one yet, but as at now over 20states has given locations. Nigerians in UK, US, Germany, France, Brazil, Canada has also given locations. Do you want to be left behind?? Just Incase you forget, if you are to big or scared to come out and protest then feel to Big to complain or criticize when the hardship n oppression gets tougher

#Join the moving train
#Come out #June 12th and tell Buhari #We are tired
#You and I can bring bout a change if we refuse to be cowards, fearful and docile
#Come out #June 12th and protest, You and I deserve better #We are not Animals
your house address?
Some bag of rice for you
Re: Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja by sonofspada(m): 5:20pm On Jun 10, 2021
setobaba:

Send address it’s coming to
102 /104 Market square Rupkoku round about port Harcourt. kiss
Re: Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja by kponkedenge(m): 5:21pm On Jun 10, 2021
Sunday2021:
Buhari did not say south east. He said Ipob! Pls always connect your brain before saying trash.

If you think Buhari really means IPOB then you're the bigger idiot.

His tweet threatening SE was deleted by twitter not because he was talking about IPOB, but because he was lumping the whole SE together and threatening them.
Re: Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja by Banmeallday: 5:22pm On Jun 10, 2021
FAKE BUHARI
Re: Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja by Lancer47(m): 5:23pm On Jun 10, 2021
So nobody slap the hell outta of
Dick head. Nawa oh angry
Re: Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja by sugarfrank(m): 5:23pm On Jun 10, 2021
He embodies Nigerias decay
Re: Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja by Uncleodi(m): 5:24pm On Jun 10, 2021
Kandeed:
Almost 8months after the #Endsars protest, lemme tell you what has changed. SARS ended and do you know ever since then till now there have not been any news hitting FP of police killing the Nigerian Youth or illegal arrest with impunity cuz Guys dress nice and uses an IPhone?? well if I'm wrong dig out the thread and correct me. why I'm telling y'all this is not to believe anyone who tells you Endsars protest achieved nothing.

Moreso, Do you know either you come out to protest or not Hunger is coming to hit us all next year due to food crisis cuz why? our farmers can't really go to farms without getting hacked to death. Just Incase you feel ur rich and it doesn't concern you, next year you'll pay X5 to buy food. Now how bout those who can't afford to buy food, what would be their fate? About last year a crate of egg sells for #900 today it's being sold for #1500 cuz farmers are closing farms, bad government policy. don't say Egg is of less concern. It applies to many Agricultural product. My people Garri don dey nak 1k. it's gradually becoming the food of the rich in this same Nigeria.

Do you know this problem keep getting worse cuz you n I is scared n fearful to talk? do you know its also our right to hit the street and demand for a better governance?? If this June 12th protest was only a Lagos thing we might say it's not a serious one yet, but as at now over 20states has given locations. Nigerians in UK, US, Germany, France, Brazil, Canada has also given locations. Do you want to be left behind?? Just Incase you forget, if you are to big or scared to come out and protest then feel to Big to complain or criticize when the hardship n oppression gets tougher

#Join the moving train
#You and I can bring bout a change if we refuse to be cowards, fearful and docile

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja by NLPoliceWoman: 5:24pm On Jun 10, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:

BUHARI IS A VERY STUPID IDIOT AND HIS SUPPORTERS ARE VERY FOOLISH

Cc:
Helinues
Iammo
Jamesbally
Omenka
Simplyleo
Seunsmg
Tinubuadvocate
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 10, 2021
Mangekyo:

Yeah, and it's pretty bad. If I had super powers, I would've done something asap. Anyway, 2023 isn't that far again. We will finally be able to remove this wicked man the Yorubas elected for us as president after betraying us undecided for now, we just try to bare
They have learnt their lesson now
Re: Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja by richnankar1: 5:29pm On Jun 10, 2021
Did anyone manage to see Tinubu at the Ceremony?
Re: Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja by millionboi(m): 5:30pm On Jun 10, 2021
Sunday2021:
bring your father to take over from Buhari if he is capable.
You are free to protest but don't go against the constitution. Or else we will talk to you in the language you understand.
be Democratic in ur respond
Re: Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja by aylive02(m): 5:30pm On Jun 10, 2021
Officialgarri:
it changes nothing. He remains your president grin

Safe journey sir. Any man who is a president to over 200 million people is indeed a success and I pray for such success on myself
you no get sense
Re: Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 10, 2021
grin Na wa o ..Baba can't enjoy small Owambe

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja by aylive02(m): 5:31pm On Jun 10, 2021
triple996:
Waillers don arrive already grin.
Baba giving Dem nightmares since Biafra war
you be mumu
Re: Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja by olusogo: 5:32pm On Jun 10, 2021
Kandeed:

#Join the moving train

You can not lure us into joining another Endsars protest giving it another name. If you are sure of your prediction for famine next year, why can't you request for your fatherland and start cultivating to feed your family. Stop being lazy and expect to be fed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja by Gbajure(m): 5:36pm On Jun 10, 2021
Mangekyo:

Yeah, and it's pretty bad. If I had super powers, I would've done something asap. Anyway, 2023 isn't that far again. We will finally be able to remove this wicked man the Yorubas elected for us as president after betraying us undecided for now, we just try to bare

bare indeed. U these ppl intolerance and arrogance stinks to the high heaven

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja by Harunabisanti(m): 5:39pm On Jun 10, 2021
SAFE JOURNEY
Re: Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja by badbreathcure101: 5:39pm On Jun 10, 2021
I'm supprised poitus pilate wasn't pictured in any of the meeting.
Re: Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja by BJanta: 5:43pm On Jun 10, 2021
Dasolayer2467:
We will finally be able to remove this wicked man the Yorubas elected for us as president after betraying us undecided for now, we just try to bare

Where were you when the Yorubas were installing him as President? If you couldn't stop them from electing him then, what hope do you have in 2023 ? You people say things that weaken your position.You alienate every region and everybody as if there's anything the Southeast on its own can do to install or prevent anybody from being installed as president.Jonathan whom you think is your man had 85% of the total votes cast in the Southwest then which was more than all the votes cast in the Southeast.Go and check INEC records before you start to spew insults and fault me.Where are all your governors now? What is Wike's attitudes towards you people? Jonathan himself has become Buhari's lapdog running errands for him. You people should be making friends instead of more enemies.Mind you. Buhari's fan because has I see him as the most incompetent dishonest head of government Nigeria has head, but the truth has to said.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja by Iyasaburi: 5:43pm On Jun 10, 2021
SATANICALLY666:

https://thenationonlineng.net/just-in-buhari-departs-lagos-for-abuja/

Where are the children? Rented children if there be any. Why is security tight around him after six years in government, because he has shamefully failed.

Re: Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 10, 2021
Nigeria will be better off without this man. To be honest
Re: Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja by honor4me: 5:47pm On Jun 10, 2021
Mangekyo:

A Yoruba man will become the President in Sha Allah
Re: Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja by BigBashiru: 5:49pm On Jun 10, 2021
Kandeed:

#Join the moving train

Prices tend to the highest available denomination - which is why price of everything is hitting N1k.
Re: Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja by Gjmff: 5:52pm On Jun 10, 2021
Good for him
Re: Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja by moneyissweet(m): 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2021
How wish the pilot go sleep pass Abuja come wake up for Calabar by 10 pm

All these whole katakata for just end tomorrow.

Re: Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja by ifko: 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2021
Thunder fire am....the most foolish Naija president in history
Re: Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja by MoIbrahim: 6:01pm On Jun 10, 2021
Mangekyo:
Buhary is a disgrace. I hate him

Why? Because he came to the SW instead of SE?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja by jeliliadedoja1: 6:02pm On Jun 10, 2021
We never had it so bad. Buhari is completely insensitive to the problems of this country let truth be told. Fulani are killing in a well coordinated manner at South West and North central while Bandits in North West and North central whereas Buhari is the only security officer of the Federation because Governors has no power over the police.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 10, 2021
Kandeed:

#Join the moving train
.. LET ALL YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS COME OUT AND LEAD US tongue tongue tongue

Rubbish and Senseless talk tongue

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja by CoolAmbience(m): 6:03pm On Jun 10, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Off with you monumental failure

Never ever come back .

Wailing wailer!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja by Dabronze(m): 6:05pm On Jun 10, 2021
olusogo:

You can not lure us into joining another Endsars protest giving it another name.
Forget it this not a matter luring you into it
but a freedom of choice to exercise your civic-right about bad governace of this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Five Governors President Buhari Respects (photos) / Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi When Nigeria Won The Nation Cup In 2013 / Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.