Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

My Directive On Criminals With AK-47 Remains In Place - PMB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Directive On Criminals With AK-47 Remains In Place - PMB (23840 Views)

Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den / Buhari Directs Security Agents To Shoot Anyone Seen With AK-47 / Lawal Saidu: I Saw 1,000 Bandits With AK-47 Rifles, Some Under Influence Of Drug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Directive On Criminals With AK-47 Remains In Place - PMB by dederocs(m): 9:20pm On Jun 10, 2021
I support you sir, it's the only language barbarians and vagabonds understand. Bleep US, they didn't show concern to us to fight terrorist killers, but are only interested in forcing us to accept dumb policies of a US company, even if it undermines our national security. We are a sovereign nation, USA should focus on improving equal rights for all races in America. Hypocrites.
Re: My Directive On Criminals With AK-47 Remains In Place - PMB by donnie(m): 9:21pm On Jun 10, 2021
RichAbujaGuy:

Some governors/politicians, past and present are part and parcel of the insecurity. They function well in chaos.

Many are touts and criminals. Their nest bet will be to befriend and partner with the youth to rid their land of terrorists.
Only problem is they will have the might of the Fulani led army and police to contend with if they drive away the terrorists from their bushes.
Re: My Directive On Criminals With AK-47 Remains In Place - PMB by dederocs(m): 9:24pm On Jun 10, 2021
SaintLucia:
And he also reminded the IPOB that they are dot in a circle without access to anywhere. grin
grin
Re: My Directive On Criminals With AK-47 Remains In Place - PMB by Germanjoe(m): 9:25pm On Jun 10, 2021
Make I hear
Re: My Directive On Criminals With AK-47 Remains In Place - PMB by suratwo62: 9:25pm On Jun 10, 2021
presidency:
President Buhari’s Speech at the Handing Over of Security Equipment By Governor of Lagos State to Lagos State Police Command

Let me also use this opportunity to reiterate that my directive to security agencies, to shoot any person or persons found illegally wielding AK-47s and other assault weapons, remains in place.

As Commander-in-chief, my primary responsibility remains the security of the country and the safety of all citizens. Despite the many challenges we are facing, I want Nigerians to rest assured that we will secure this country. We will secure our infrastructure, our highways, our communities, and our forests, and we will secure the lives of our people.

Sheikh Gumi Wants FG To Dialogue With Bandits
Sheikh Gumi meets kidnappers of kagara students

Re: My Directive On Criminals With AK-47 Remains In Place - PMB by SonOfTheRisingS: 9:26pm On Jun 10, 2021
Ebenezer2021:
IPOB/ESN/UGM and all criminal elements perpetrating violence in the SE and SS would be treated in the language they won't understand

Fool.

2 Likes

Re: My Directive On Criminals With AK-47 Remains In Place - PMB by Masterito(m): 9:27pm On Jun 10, 2021
Call people senseless does make you sensible.
KingOfAmebo:
You may not like him or his policies but I have come to realize that he meant well for Nigeria...

He banned twitter (a US Company), same US who have not been vocal in our security challenges and refused to sell us weapons to fight terrorists suddenly found their voice when our oga at the top banned twitter (an app)... what an irony?

Twitter can go to hell, we have been existing before twitter and will continue to exist as a nation after their exit.

IPOB miscreants can continue to rant and cry, nothing will change.

Even if they succeed in having their own country, someone should please remind the senseless biafrans that they already look like an island surrounded in Nigeria, just look at the map below....crushing them and their existence won't last more than a year.
Re: My Directive On Criminals With AK-47 Remains In Place - PMB by ClearFlair: 9:48pm On Jun 10, 2021
[s]
KingOfAmebo:
You may not like him or his policies but I have come to realize that he meant well for Nigeria...

He banned twitter (a US Company), same US who have not been vocal in our security challenges and refused to sell us weapons to fight terrorists suddenly found their voice when our oga at the top banned twitter (an app)... what an irony?

Twitter can go to hell, we have been existing before twitter and will continue to exist as a nation after their exit.

Even if they succeed in having their own country, someone should please remind the senseless biafrans that they already look like an island surrounded in Nigeria, just look at the map below....crushing them and their existence won't last more than a year.
[/s]
Re: My Directive On Criminals With AK-47 Remains In Place - PMB by Biafrankapone: 9:48pm On Jun 10, 2021
KingOfAmebo: You think this is a joke??... Wait and see how Biafra will take Nigeria by storm, we are not terrorist, but we will breakthrough from the Oppressions of Nigerian Government like a Terrorist. Biafra is already a Country, God's own Country. I am only asking my fellow Biafrans to Believe in themselves and stop wasting their lives to the Unjust Government of Nigeria coz we gone need it. Portugal did it when they defend their nation against Spain, South Korea did it against North Korea e.t.c. All we are asking is the peace and Independence of THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA.... It's just a plea and not against you!
Re: My Directive On Criminals With AK-47 Remains In Place - PMB by samwillyco1(m): 9:50pm On Jun 10, 2021
Yusfunoble:
Bubu don grant the interview for the next two years. No one should ask for addressing the nation or interview again grin

Contact me for your assignments, projects, thesis, and dissertations.

You are one of the PROBLEMS of this country, why can't you allow students to carry out their research on their own instead of giving them copy and paste from the net.
Re: My Directive On Criminals With AK-47 Remains In Place - PMB by Sleekfingers: 9:54pm On Jun 10, 2021
Commentor:

See Nairaland.

can u imagine? See wetin person dey advertise on nairaland...... And the useless moderators no go see this oooo......
Re: My Directive On Criminals With AK-47 Remains In Place - PMB by mccloud224(m): 10:08pm On Jun 10, 2021
Any one who still believes that man is the real buhari has mental issues...
Re: My Directive On Criminals With AK-47 Remains In Place - PMB by richboy7(m): 10:15pm On Jun 10, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

Mr Man abeg stop drinking Panadol for another person headache. And about crushing the igbos existence the narrative has changed. You have the Oduduwa republic to contend with too so go back and take a close look at that your map.
Re: My Directive On Criminals With AK-47 Remains In Place - PMB by richboy7(m): 10:34pm On Jun 10, 2021
sophxx:
Study South Africa map

Like Lesotho a country in the middle of South Africa
Re: My Directive On Criminals With AK-47 Remains In Place - PMB by Gambit23: 10:37pm On Jun 10, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

Biafra is assured.

Unity beggar, U are just si so scared that u cannot survive an IGBO exist...U cannot survive without dem
Re: My Directive On Criminals With AK-47 Remains In Place - PMB by richboy7(m): 10:39pm On Jun 10, 2021
sweerychick:
If PMB means well for Nigeria he would have acted fast when herdsmen were busy slaughtering people across the nation, if he meant well for the country he would have honored the national confab organised by GEJ, if BUBU meant well for Nigeria why's all his appointment lopsided only northern people. If PMB meant well why did he act swiftly towards ESN who decided to protect their own people from criminal herdsmen killing and destroying farm lands across south east. This man has no respect for human rights, no respect for the constitution.. all he does is to favor his own.. I'm sorry to say this but PMB only means well for the Fulani North and not Nigeria

Seconded
Re: My Directive On Criminals With AK-47 Remains In Place - PMB by Benitoh: 10:46pm On Jun 10, 2021
This your directive is it applicable to herdsmen and jihadist? Pmb we are begging for answer
Re: My Directive On Criminals With AK-47 Remains In Place - PMB by stormborn28(m): 10:53pm On Jun 10, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

https://politicsnigeria.com/black-sunday-photos-from-scene-of-fulani-herdsmen-attack-in-ibarapa/

1 Like

Re: My Directive On Criminals With AK-47 Remains In Place - PMB by stormborn28(m): 10:54pm On Jun 10, 2021
triple996:
Baba don talk him mind cool
A man with balls.
D first president dat made Twitter wet their pants and call 4 meeting to beg. Now other countries don de follow destroy them.
Oya make waillers come wail as usual, bitter jobless online warriors grin

https://politicsnigeria.com/black-sunday-photos-from-scene-of-fulani-herdsmen-attack-in-ibarapa/

1 Like

Re: My Directive On Criminals With AK-47 Remains In Place - PMB by stormborn28(m): 10:55pm On Jun 10, 2021

1 Like

Re: My Directive On Criminals With AK-47 Remains In Place - PMB by stormborn28(m): 10:55pm On Jun 10, 2021
liketerm:
Best decision ever taken by any Nigeria President, We Dont negotiate with terrorist and their sympathizers.

1 Like

Ebenezer2021:
IPOB/ESN/UGM and all criminal elements perpetrating violence in the SE and SS would be treated in the language they won't understand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Directive On Criminals With AK-47 Remains In Place - PMB by stormborn28(m): 10:59pm On Jun 10, 2021
dederocs:
I support you sir, it's the only language barbarians and vagabonds understand. Bleep US, they didn't show concern to us to fight terrorist killers, but are only interested in forcing us to accept dumb policies of a US company, even if it undermines our national security. We are a sovereign nation, USA should focus on improving equal rights for all races in America. Hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: My Directive On Criminals With AK-47 Remains In Place - PMB by stormborn28(m): 11:01pm On Jun 10, 2021
RichAbujaGuy:
"Let me also use this opportunity to reiterate that my directive to security agencies, to shoot any person or persons found illegally wielding AK-47s and other assault weapons, remains in place."

Bye bye, bad guys, terrorists, hired thugs, communal clashers, and armed robbers.

1 Like

Re: My Directive On Criminals With AK-47 Remains In Place - PMB by Misterone: 11:02pm On Jun 10, 2021
sophxx:
Study South Africa map
Study South Africa map Ke! Maybe you should study Lesotho. Lesotho was the big slum/ghetto given to the blacks by their white masters to do what they like with. They have no military and their existence was dependent on SA. It is only now that have freedom but still they do not have a military and their economy is dependent or SA
Re: My Directive On Criminals With AK-47 Remains In Place - PMB by stormborn28(m): 11:03pm On Jun 10, 2021
post=102591876:

Unprecedented in the history of our darling nation.
All ANIMALS disturbing the peace of the country, in whatever region they are from, MUST DIE.
If it takes the heart of the animalistic bastards to cleanse this nation, so shall it.
From the evil Boko haram, evil ones among the herdsmen, ipob terrorist organization, known and unknown bush animals, as long as you have killed innocent citizens in this country, terrible deaths will be your portion in life.

1 Like

Re: My Directive On Criminals With AK-47 Remains In Place - PMB by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 10, 2021
Many fulani herders still carry ak47 and stroll. Bigoted cow Lord

1 Like

Re: My Directive On Criminals With AK-47 Remains In Place - PMB by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 10, 2021
post=102591876:

Unprecedented in the history of our darling nation.
All ANIMALS disturbing the peace of the country, in whatever region they are from, MUST DIE.
If it takes the heart of the animalistic bastards to cleanse this nation, so shall it.
From the evil Boko haram, evil ones among the herdsmen, ipob terrorist organization, known and unknown bush animals, as long as you have killed innocent citizens in this country, terrible deaths will be your portion in life.

I have never seen you speak out against the wrong actions of this government. I see your prayers as hypocrisy most of the time.
Re: My Directive On Criminals With AK-47 Remains In Place - PMB by RichBoy247: 11:10pm On Jun 10, 2021
But Fulani killer herdsmen are not criminals, they are just going what you sent them. You won't end sell
Re: My Directive On Criminals With AK-47 Remains In Place - PMB by Seniorwriter(m): 11:15pm On Jun 10, 2021
ecolime:
lipsrsealed

MAD Ooooooo!

LMAO if you know you know.
Icumsa45:

I have never seen you speak out against the wrong actions of this government. I see your prayers as hypocrisy most of the time.
Full time hypocrisy @it's peak. There are many of this likes on NL.
Very pathetic mindset.

@Seniorwriter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBC Refers To Kenyan Minister As A Nigerian / By NBS Estimates, Nigeria’s Population Now 193.3 Million. Kano State Leads / South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.