Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,732 members, 7,813,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

How Profitable Is Drink Distributorship/wholesale Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Profitable Is Drink Distributorship/wholesale Business? (2620 Views)

How Profitable Is Eatery Business? / How To Start Rice Wholesale Business In Nigeria / How Lucrative Is Drink Supply Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Profitable Is Drink Distributorship/wholesale Business? by essenjack(m): 4:29pm On Jun 10, 2021
My Cousin Bro relocated to the States early last year before the lock down, by the grace of God He's doing pretty fine financially over there. But the issue is that He proposed building a storey building in the village here in Nigeria, He has already commenced with the purchase of the building materials which is handled by my other cousins, I am not cool with the entire idea so; I've been able to convince him to have a rethink and convert the project to sth profitable.
He asked for my opinion and I suggested the whole thing be converted to a warehouse where it could be used for wholesale distribution of drinks in crates, this way it will create an indirect employment for my jobless cousins that resides in the village.
He quite agree with the idea, giving me an approval to commence with the overall business research But, the problem is; I only made a suggestion, I don't know much about the business. Anybody with an idea about the business and the profit margin should PLEASE help me out.
Re: How Profitable Is Drink Distributorship/wholesale Business? by ekineme: 5:09pm On Jun 10, 2021
The location,Competent Manpower, logistics available and competition within the area you intend siting the warehouse will determine the Turnover.
Drinks like Every other FMCG is dependent on turnover.
Some companies pay you R.O.I and incentives monthly these are the major source of profit for most distributors aside the profit they make from selling the product.
Other source of income can come in form of allowance for sales rep and Fuel money for the vehicles.
Unfortunately most stater companies don't usually offer this incentives Making the distributorship of such drinks less lucrative.
Before you apply for distributorship discuss this terms with the Business development officer or the company sales rep.
Then you can diversify your options but remember the higher the incentive the less likely the product sales fast.
Generally distributorship is a good business, less stress and easy to monitor.
Re: How Profitable Is Drink Distributorship/wholesale Business? by essenjack(m): 12:29am On Jun 12, 2021
ekineme:
The location,Competent Manpower, logistics available and competition within the area you intend siting the warehouse will determine the Turnover.
Drinks like Every other FMCG is dependent on turnover.
Some companies pay you R.O.I and incentives monthly these are the major source of profit for most distributors aside the profit they make from selling the product.
Other source of income can come in form of allowance for sales rep and Fuel money for the vehicles.
Unfortunately most stater companies don't usually offer this incentives Making the distributorship of such drinks less lucrative.
Before you apply for distributorship discuss this terms with the Business development officer or the company sales rep.
Then you can diversify your options but remember the higher the incentive the less likely the product sales fast.
Generally distributorship is a good business, less stress and easy to monitor.
Sir thank you very much. God bless You.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Leading In financial and Ownership Of Bank Accounts In Nigeria(photos) / Exporting Dried Catfish, Anybody With Ideas? / Can Anyone Help Me With Authetic List Of E-currency Exchanger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.