Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:20 PM

I'm I The Only One Who Still Believes In A One Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm I The Only One Who Still Believes In A One Nigeria? (845 Views)

Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You / Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians / Fuel Price Hike: Nigerian System Believes In Suffering The Masses – Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm I The Only One Who Still Believes In A One Nigeria? by Mangekyo: 4:30pm On Jun 10, 2021
these marauding fulanis will return to their deep caves in 2023 and its a FACT! We should try as much as possible to vote someone who isn't a Fulani if we 100% want this to happen.

Also,

After going through the most toughest tenure in Nigerias history, I believe we (especially the Yorubas) should all sit up and take our time to vote for someone who can change things for good. Those who are fund of averting their votes after being offered a few nairas should wake up in 2023 and do the right thing.

The problem of Nigeria is bad leaders, it's obvious. I believe the country would change for good if we can get good leaders.

Just my opinion.

Re: I'm I The Only One Who Still Believes In A One Nigeria? by TarOrfeeek: 4:32pm On Jun 10, 2021
Yorubas have had their turn in gifting Nigerians a bad Leader.

It is the turn of we SS and MB.

We will vote for a newer, and more disastrous Northerner.

Why?
Make the suffer reach everybody.

You cannot use your own mistake to make me buy bread N500.

It's my turn to make you buy bread N1,500

angry
Re: I'm I The Only One Who Still Believes In A One Nigeria? by Jnrprince1(m): 4:42pm On Jun 10, 2021
The government is bad no dispute but another problem Nigeria has is we the masses everybody wants to be rich no matter the circumstances
Example: some people are selling pure water 20each while they are buying 5 bags for 600 see the profit they are making on each sachet yet they keep shouting bad government
Re: I'm I The Only One Who Still Believes In A One Nigeria? by habsydiamond(m): 4:53pm On Jun 10, 2021
Jnrprince1:
The government is bad no dispute but another problem Nigeria has is we the masses everybody wants to be rich no matter the circumstances
Example: some people are selling pure water 20each while they are buying 5 bags for 600 see the profit they are making on each sachet yet they keep shouting bad government
u Don talk am finish... We are all shouting the goveris corrupt but we the masses are making life unbearable for our fellow masses too.... Some people want to build mansion and ride expensive cars with dubious profits... How will pick mangoes for free in another man's farm and be selling it #50 per one that wickedness ooo.. Thats how selling of spoilt fruits started.. May God help this country
Re: I'm I The Only One Who Still Believes In A One Nigeria? by orisa37: 5:00pm On Jun 10, 2021
The Problem is Bad Leaders and Cultism. The Followership behave always like sworn to Evil.
Re: I'm I The Only One Who Still Believes In A One Nigeria? by ablejesus26(m): 5:05pm On Jun 10, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Why?

angry

So you will take your voters card and buy the bread for #150��.
Guy better remember that the higher the vote the higher the suffering.

This guy no get chill at all��
Bread#1500

Re: I'm I The Only One Who Still Believes In A One Nigeria? by Tinubuadvocate: 5:10pm On Jun 10, 2021
[s]
TarOrfeeek:

Why?

angry
[/s]

We will meet at the polls in 2023 may Good God spare our life.
Re: I'm I The Only One Who Still Believes In A One Nigeria? by mrvitalis(m): 5:13pm On Jun 10, 2021
Jnrprince1:
I produce water ...do u think people just added price like that

Roll was 600k a ton when we sold water 100 now it's 1.6 million

No body adds money to goods without it being increased

It cost me over 140 to produce and distribute water ...so what's your point
Re: I'm I The Only One Who Still Believes In A One Nigeria? by mrvitalis(m): 5:15pm On Jun 10, 2021
habsydiamond:
u Don talk am finish... We are all shouting the goveris corrupt but we the masses are making life unbearable for our fellow masses too.... Some people want to build mansion and ride expensive cars with dubious profits... How will pick mangoes for free in another man's farm and be selling it #50 per one that wickedness ooo.. Thats how selling of spoilt fruits started.. May God help this country
Y don't you go and pick and sale for free or #20 ...haven't you or the company u work for increased price ? Stop being hypocritical

The mango seller have needs the prices of those needs have gone up so too would his goods
Re: I'm I The Only One Who Still Believes In A One Nigeria? by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:18pm On Jun 10, 2021
One Nigeria doesn't exist, it's just a coalition of different ethnic groups where no one wants to be overshadowed
Re: I'm I The Only One Who Still Believes In A One Nigeria? by Jnrprince1(m): 6:32pm On Jun 10, 2021
mrvitalis:

I produce water ...do u think people just added price like that

Roll was 600k a ton when we sold water 100 now it's 1.6 million

No body adds money to goods without it being increased

It cost me over 140 to produce and distribute water ...so what's your point
A neighbor of mine gave me #500 to help her buy 5bags of pure water but when the bus came they said it #600 for 5bags which I purchased for her so when she came back from work I explained to her and she said she has to sell each for #20. #20*20pieces=400 and she still has 4bags left and when she starts selling at that price it spreads others
Re: I'm I The Only One Who Still Believes In A One Nigeria? by Jnrprince1(m): 6:39pm On Jun 10, 2021
mrvitalis:

Y don't you go and pick and sale for free or #20 ...haven't you or the company u work for increased price ? Stop being hypocritical

The mango seller have needs the prices of those needs have gone up so too would his goods
after the increasement on goods and food stuffs do they increase salaries also
Re: I'm I The Only One Who Still Believes In A One Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 10, 2021
The problem with Nigeria is not bad leaders the problem is that people want something without willing to pay for it...

Nigerians will complain about corruption but they will bribe lecturers and inspectors in school

They will complain about police brutality yet see nothing wrong with burning people alive

Complain about herdsmen attack yet happily kill the soldiers deployed to manage the situation

We like osho free too much in this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm I The Only One Who Still Believes In A One Nigeria? by mrvitalis(m): 7:03pm On Jun 10, 2021
Jnrprince1:
after the increasement on goods and food stuffs do they increase salaries also
Hows that my business ? U should ask if gain increased too
Re: I'm I The Only One Who Still Believes In A One Nigeria? by Jnrprince1(m): 7:19pm On Jun 10, 2021
mrvitalis:

Hows that my business ? U should ask if gain increased too
Can you continue doing business without you making profit? capital letter NO. Increasement in transportation, increasement in what you produce at your place of work yet No increasement in salary

(1) (Reply)

Can't Be More Happy With Southern Governors. / Why Is The Defacto Leader Of IPOB Faceless / Gov.wike Borrows N25bn To Finance Key Infrastructure In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.