Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,289 members, 7,957,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:57 PM

President Buhari, South South & IPOB quest for Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari, South South & IPOB quest for Biafra (277 Views)

Igbos In The North Should Start Relocating To The South - IPOB / Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened / Ebonyi: We’ll Not Spare Killer Herdsmen In South-east, South-south — IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari, South South & IPOB quest for Biafra by KEVIND: 4:34pm On Jun 10, 2021
Sometimes i wonder if PMB is really in touch with the reality on ground.
I read where Mr President said "the elderly people, they said this time around there would be no (secession). And again the youth made the same statement; such encouragement elders & youths in South South telling you the'll remain in Nigeria."

Mr President, Those elders & youths in South South are not telling you the truth. People may dispute it but not for long.
If Ipob & the SE achieve their quest for Biafra,
I know the Ijaw nation & other indigenous people want to also secede & be independent from Biafra & Nigeria. But if you're of the believe that South South will want to be part of a new Nigeria when the Igbos secede, that means you're in for a shock.

NOW
Why do you think the Niger Delta Avengers & Egbesu Mightier Fraternity (EMF) gave the govt of Buhari 14 days for unconditionalor release of Nnamdi Kanu or they will start destroying offshore facilities in the region in 2016? Why did Annkio briggs visit Nnamdi Kanu at his hometown in Umuahia? What business did Asari Dokubo had with Nnamdi Kanu before they fall apart in 2019.
Are you aware that the war Lords of Niger Delta agitation like Government Tompolo, Ateke Tom, Tubotamuno Angolia etc are all in touch with Nnamdi Kanu and to your surprise they're solidly behind him? Anyway no need to talk much. Anyone who thinks Nnamdi Kanu & some ppl from the SE is solely behind this agitations & quest for Biafra doesn't know what is happening. The President foot soldiers should stop talking to politicians from South South cos it's either they're just telling him & the core Norths what they want to hear or they're being mischievous. There are many things behind the scene Mr. President, but What do I know.
Re: President Buhari, South South & IPOB quest for Biafra by nigerianrevolut(f): 12:34pm On Jul 20, 2021
You may be right sir but let us look at it another way. What if the South South prefers to remain in a Nigeria without Igbos in it? If Igbos leave Nigeria, the South South would automatically become the third powerhouse after the North and the West. I think we Southerners should unite to fly the SOUTH NIGERIA flag first.

(1) (Reply)

Democracy Day: Yemi Osinbajo’s Fine Imprints In Six Years / Ortom Declares Work-free Days On Thursdays And Fridays For Civil Servants / A'ibom Govt Has So Far Spent N10bn On Erosion Control - Sir Udoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.