Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Getting A Scholarship Or Educational Loan To A Flying School In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Getting A Scholarship Or Educational Loan To A Flying School In Nigeria (275 Views)

Msc Scholarship Or Should I Continue With My Job? / Can I Get Scholarship Or Any Cheap University To Study Medicine Outside Nigeria / Tunde Olatunji Gives Kamarudeen Ridwan 3rd Best UTME Candidate, A Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Getting A Scholarship Or Educational Loan To A Flying School In Nigeria by bragxz(m): 5:07pm On Jun 10, 2021
Good day my great people of Nigeria, I’m a young Nigerian from the middle belt region with a burning desire of becoming a pilot since teen years . Along the journey of Nigerianhood, it dawned On me that the probability of achieving my dream is less than 0.5 . I gave up the dream to focus on more realistic goals . Over Ten years down the line, the Dream is not ready to let me be .
I recently investigated on flying schools in Nigeria and I got to know of NCAT Zaria(Govt) and IAC Ilorin(Private).
NCAT is 7.5M while IAC is over 10M from my investigation .
I have been writing privately to people I felt could help with scholarship/counterahip funded loan or eduloan (any name sef as far as I get d fund) and wpayable when I start working but no response.
I was lucky to get a reply from popular Capt MD Jamyl via twitter who informed me in all sincerity that he doesn’t know of anyone that could help and promised to get back to me if he has any helpful information.
I have gone as far as getting my deputy gov Whatsapp number. I have bombarded him with texts but no reply. I have also written to fed min of education on twitter but no response.

My people , any update ? Make una help me with link up na. I need update Abeg

(1) (Reply)

UTME 2021: Latest JAMB News Roundup For Sun. 27th / God is the greatest / Top 10 Books To Read In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.