Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,496 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

If You Are Bolt Partner Or Driver In Lagos, Kindly Share Your Experience Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Bolt Partner Or Driver In Lagos, Kindly Share Your Experience Here (276 Views)

UBER/BOLT Partner And Drivers In ENUGU And OWERRI, Please Share Your Experience / If You Are Bolt/taxify/pamdrive Partner In Port Harcourt Pls Share Ur Experience / Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Bolt Partner Or Driver In Lagos, Kindly Share Your Experience Here by kanicorp9(m): 5:29pm On Jun 10, 2021
If you are bolt Partner or Driver in Lagos, kindly share your experience here:

- Considering the unpredictable traffic situation in some parts of Lagos, is it lucrative?
- How much on the average do you make weekly, working from morning till evening daily excluding weekends?
- What are the challenges specific to Lagos with being a partner or driver with bolt?
- Would you recommend a friend to be a partner with bolt.
- Any other useful info...

I need this survey/shared experience because I have thought of being a partner with bolt. I have a driver that is assigned to my family. My family's daily itinerary is fixed and this makes my driver and my car idle from 8am to 8pm daily. Registering the car and the driver with bolt has been considered to roll extra bucks into the family's purse and increase my driver's take-home as he will get commission from money made from bolt, apart from the salary he is being paid presently.

Your comments will be appreciated!
Re: If You Are Bolt Partner Or Driver In Lagos, Kindly Share Your Experience Here by kanicorp9(m): 5:30pm On Jun 10, 2021
You can also share for jiji and http://iselify.com

(1) (Reply)

Man Loses N192 Million In Cryptocurrency Scam / Earn Ur Daily Income From This Platform Most Trusted Platform / Youtube Sub4sub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.