Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,116 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Landmann PERFECT MONEY, BNB, BTC ETH Exchange And Feedback Thread - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Landmann PERFECT MONEY, BNB, BTC ETH Exchange And Feedback Thread (1582 Views)

Consider Your Previous Experiences And Feedback. / Rmb/chinese Yuan Exchange And Payment. / Use Your BTC, ETH, Exchange Me For Naira (1$=400-490naira) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landmann PERFECT MONEY, BNB, BTC ETH Exchange And Feedback Thread by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:47am On Jun 15, 2021
Re: Landmann PERFECT MONEY, BNB, BTC ETH Exchange And Feedback Thread by LandMann: 4:41am On Jun 15, 2021
HazzanTazzan:

I simply asked you to reveal yourself true identity if you aren’t here with a scam motive...

Pele... I learnt you’re an adult but you seem to have the brain of a child...

From all the images you’re posting, everyone can see this wasn’t a scam case... a service which customer wasn’t satisfied with and got his refund ...

But as I said, you have the brain of a child and can’t process that...

A shame I’d say...

I will personally make sure all your tricks to scam members of this section won’t work... Attacking known escrows has been a known trick that scammers use ...

We are here for you grin

Great you're trying to switch the narrative again...

From LiquidMer defaming me and promoting the real fraudster wese90 to dominique defending him and trying to switch narrative and make it look like I listed only one person as a possible escrow to you coming to attack me and reinforce the narrative of dominique and pretend you don't know who Bukky is when in fact you benefited from her wealth of information and kind nature to you now attempting to switch narrative again to you simply asking for my identity.

The attached image is of you calling the attention of the same Bukky to your post on Facebook. The same person who gave you a platform to spread your wings before you became a petty scammer, stealing hundreds of thousands from fellow members of same platform via a fake service till you got caught and exposed and banned from there.

This does not include the numerous occasions you attempted to scam fellow members by sending them blurry or photoshopped images as proof of payment.

Alimi Hazzan Oladimeji is a petty scammer and he should come out to explain how he got listed as an escrow on nairaland despite his antecedents on Facebook.

I'm certain there are lots of persons that you have transacted with here that have had negative experience dealing with you but it may be difficult for them to track your activities here or come out to expose you out of fear of possible backlash. If you are one of such persons, feel free to expose him here so nairalanders will not fall for the manipulative petty cheating and scamming schemes of Alimi Hazzan Oladimeji aka HazzanTazzan.

He is an imp and he can't do anything to anyone. He is able to speak trash here because he's safe behind the keyboard of his phone.

I have bought cryptocurrency and sold digital currency to members of this forum... I have also given jobs to members of this forum and they got paid AFTER completing it. Not once have I been called out until wese90 decided to hide under the username of LiquidMer to defame me for simply asking people if he's trustworthy.

If you want to know me or meet me in person to express your anger for revealing your history so nairalanders can know who you truly are, just drive down or take a flight to Abuja and call me once you are around Wuse 2. My contact is on my signature as always.

Alternatively you can drop your Lagos address so that I can pay you a visit once I'm there to thank you for your goodness.

Until then, you're just a petty scammer and your days are numbered. I only pity the innocent woman you're married to who doesn't know that nemesis is about to catch up with you.

The world will hear your story.

Re: Landmann PERFECT MONEY, BNB, BTC ETH Exchange And Feedback Thread by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:45am On Jun 15, 2021
Re: Landmann PERFECT MONEY, BNB, BTC ETH Exchange And Feedback Thread by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:47am On Jun 15, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fish Logistics Are Scammers / The Pressure On “first Class” Graduates / Get A Debit Card To Verify Any Paypal Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.