Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

How I Extracted My Damaged Tooth (graphics Photos) - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Extracted My Damaged Tooth (graphics Photos) (48172 Views)

I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) / How Do I Rebuild My Damaged Self Esteem / Man Dies After Snake Bite In Umuahia (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Extracted My Damaged Tooth (graphics Photos) by EMMY76: 8:28pm On Jun 11, 2021
I have 2 similar holes in my tooth but I don't think I can be able to withstand the pains during extraction I just have to continue to manage it like that.
Re: How I Extracted My Damaged Tooth (graphics Photos) by anyilalaz: 8:41pm On Jun 11, 2021
Mexyz:
Currently within Ikeja axis
Then Beacon Hill dental clinic, 70 Opebi street, ikeja
Re: How I Extracted My Damaged Tooth (graphics Photos) by Tonyx5(m): 8:41pm On Jun 11, 2021
itubaba001:
Why suffering your self . Just practice simple oral hygiene . Wash day n night and rinse your mouth after eating anything Used good tooth paste. I use oral pro health though is expensive but it have save me from years of pains and unnecessary money
People do all these shit and still get an infection so gtfo
Re: How I Extracted My Damaged Tooth (graphics Photos) by sureboykris(m): 9:02pm On Jun 11, 2021
mattmogan88:

Umunze

Wow.. That's a distance... Affordable sha.. Nice
Re: How I Extracted My Damaged Tooth (graphics Photos) by harmony75: 9:06pm On Jun 11, 2021
Tooth ache no be small something it's worse than labour pains!
Re: How I Extracted My Damaged Tooth (graphics Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 9:20pm On Jun 11, 2021
mattmogan88:
One of my molars have been disturbing me for years now. At a point I have to use one side to eat. It started decaying and some of its parts started falling off.

So recently the other side i was managing developed a big hole.

To cut everything short, i visited a dentist today, he extracted the damaged molar and filled the one with a hole. The Pain is unbearable, I saw hell today.

ThankGod am getting better now.

Please if you notice a hole on your teeth, go meet a dentist to fill it, don't wait for it to get worse.

Filling cost 6k
Extraction cost 5k

Am happy I v removed my 6+yrs pain.

"How I extracted...''
gives the impression you did it yourself.

It should be
"How I got my damaged tooth extracted"
Re: How I Extracted My Damaged Tooth (graphics Photos) by weedfada(m): 9:21pm On Jun 11, 2021
mattmogan88:
One of my molars have been disturbing me for years now. At a point I have to use one side to eat. It started decaying and some of its parts started falling off.

To cut everything short, i visited a dentist today, he extracted the damaged molar and filled the one with a hole. The Pain is unbearable, I saw hell today.

Please if you notice a hole on your teeth, go meet a dentist to fill it, don't wait for it to get worse.

Filling cost 6k
Extraction cost 5k

Sorry... That pain ain't a child's play. Did mine in February, paid 25k (a private dental clinic). I felt handicapped for some days... Crazy experience but the relief after the healing process was worth it.

I remember nights I won't be able to sleep because of the toothache (will be gaggling warm salt water upandan), then chewing with just one side of the mouth... Crazy.
Re: How I Extracted My Damaged Tooth (graphics Photos) by Zeuslord(m): 9:28pm On Jun 11, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
it's easy when it did not got broken but when it got broken in the process of the extraction, you will see hell when the broken part is being removed.
exactly, mine broke in the process of extraction. the one inside gave a big issue before it finally came out.
Re: How I Extracted My Damaged Tooth (graphics Photos) by wumi2017(f): 9:28pm On Jun 11, 2021
Gingivitis,,hole in d teeth undecided
Re: How I Extracted My Damaged Tooth (graphics Photos) by Offpoint1: 9:54pm On Jun 11, 2021
mattmogan88:

Filling cost 6k
Extraction cost 5k

How manage you let it get this big?

Please what were the early symptoms, and because for 3 weeks now I've been experiencing excruciating pains on my molar whenever I chew anything warm or hot... It's getting worse daily.
Re: How I Extracted My Damaged Tooth (graphics Photos) by Offpoint1: 10:02pm On Jun 11, 2021
HARDESTNIGGAINT:

Bro mattmorgan, will a new teeth grow again or it won't grow?
Lol, you no go school ni? You learn this stuff since in primary school naw.

Your permanent teeth don't grow back, he can only buy another one or artificial.
Re: How I Extracted My Damaged Tooth (graphics Photos) by peeta4u(m): 10:05pm On Jun 11, 2021
lilvicky68:
I thought you wanted to say how you used pincers and pliers to extract your tooth..
exactly my tought
Re: How I Extracted My Damaged Tooth (graphics Photos) by Mexyz(m): 10:11pm On Jun 11, 2021
anyilalaz:

Then Beacon Hill dental clinic, 70 Opebi street, ikeja
Alright, thanks man
Re: How I Extracted My Damaged Tooth (graphics Photos) by Tinyemeka(m): 10:14pm On Jun 11, 2021
mendelian:

Bacteria and not Worms are responsible for tooth Decay.

smiley

My final year project topic.
Re: How I Extracted My Damaged Tooth (graphics Photos) by mattmogan88: 10:25pm On Jun 11, 2021
NovusHomo:

"How I extracted...''
gives the impression you did it yourself.

It should be
"How I got my damaged tooth extracted"

E no mean, i v passed my message cool
Re: How I Extracted My Damaged Tooth (graphics Photos) by mattmogan88: 10:27pm On Jun 11, 2021
Etizz:

Hahaha....u are the real wickedest person....no kill me with laff..

but OP u should have remove the other one instead of filling it oh, it will come back again oh

Hmmm, i can't imagine removing two at once, na die be dat o
Re: How I Extracted My Damaged Tooth (graphics Photos) by Topiano17(m): 10:31pm On Jun 11, 2021
The upper left molar and down right molar decayed and I extract them myself after 11years.. I'd advice anybody that has teeth problem to go to dentist because the teeth wahala too much
Re: How I Extracted My Damaged Tooth (graphics Photos) by mattmogan88: 10:35pm On Jun 11, 2021
Powerfly:
Did you feel any pain when the tooth was being removed? And did you feel any pain after the tooth has been removed? cheesy
I just wanna know...e get why..

I didn't feel any pain cos i was injected, it didn't take him more than 3 mins to remove the tooth sef,

Na wen i reach house i started feeling the pain
Re: How I Extracted My Damaged Tooth (graphics Photos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 11, 2021
TCP solution is very effective against tooth pains...

Re: How I Extracted My Damaged Tooth (graphics Photos) by mattmogan88: 10:41pm On Jun 11, 2021
addicted268:
I hope you get better @OP but i thought they were supposed to give you an injection that will numb your mouth so that you dont feel pain.
Didn't they inject your gum?

They did, na wetin d injections clear that I started feeling the pains

1 Like

Re: How I Extracted My Damaged Tooth (graphics Photos) by mattmogan88: 10:44pm On Jun 11, 2021
okayman4real:
ready to remove another one by next year, I almost removed all my theet until I discover home remedy for it.

My case is different, i carried this one for nearly 7yrs, i gat no other issues
Re: How I Extracted My Damaged Tooth (graphics Photos) by Topiano17(m): 10:52pm On Jun 11, 2021
[quote author=EMMY76 post=102622990]I have 2 similar holes in my tooth but I don't think I can be able to withstand the pains during extraction I just have to continue to manage it like that.

Bro,nobody go advice you to go to dentist when the wahala go start.
I thank God after suffering for 11years,the two molars upper left&down right were extracted by force by me because they were weak
Re: How I Extracted My Damaged Tooth (graphics Photos) by Jones90: 11:10pm On Jun 11, 2021
drkranky:

Don’t dare remove any tooth because you will remove more I can promise you that. Most of our Nigerian dentist are wack and only good a removing someone’s tooth without treating the underlying cause.
Please seek traditional help and you will be 100% fine. I am talking from experience. If you are in Lagos, I can get you a sure contact for any tooth problem. It may cost more but it’s safer and better. Don’t remove anything o. My ten cent

Thanks alot bro. Though i have no intention to remove my tooth. Just that I have a hole in my molar that i want to fill up. Please if you know any good dental hospital in Lagos, kindly assist me with their contact sir. Thanks in anticipation
Re: How I Extracted My Damaged Tooth (graphics Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 12:02am On Jun 12, 2021
mattmogan88:

E no mean, i v passed my message cool

"It doesn't matter. I've passed my message."
You will never learn.
Re: How I Extracted My Damaged Tooth (graphics Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:26am On Jun 12, 2021
I'M HAVING SAME PROBLEM NOW.MY OWN IS BETWEEN 2 MOLARS, DON'T KNOW IF HOLE IS THERE BUT I'M HAVING MOUTH ODOUR NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I BRUSH .
Re: How I Extracted My Damaged Tooth (graphics Photos) by emmysoftyou: 4:28am On Jun 12, 2021
mattmogan88:

Filling cost 6k
Extraction cost 5k

I have a hole in my molar teeth for the past 9years now..
Tho, I have removed the first one in 2007 but I refused to remove this one that has a hole in it, do you think refill will be okay or I should extract it out .
Pls how much is the cost totally?
Expecting your feedback..
Re: How I Extracted My Damaged Tooth (graphics Photos) by emmysoftyou: 4:32am On Jun 12, 2021
FRANKOSKI:
I'M HAVING SAME PROBLEM NOW.MY OWN IS BETWEEN 2 MOLARS, DON'T KNOW IF HOLE IS THERE BUT I'M HAVING MOUTH ODOUR NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I BRUSH .
I don't think your mouth odour is cause by the holes you have in your teeth molar..
Just go treat yourself if you have mouth odour, I guess you can Google it online, I know there's a cure to mouth odour.
Re: How I Extracted My Damaged Tooth (graphics Photos) by emmysoftyou: 4:34am On Jun 12, 2021
drkranky:

Don’t dare remove any tooth because you will remove more I can promise you that. Most of our Nigerian dentist are wack and only good a removing someone’s tooth without treating the underlying cause.
Please seek traditional help and you will be 100% fine. I am talking from experience. If you are in Lagos, I can get you a sure contact for any tooth problem. It may cost more but it’s safer and better. Don’t remove anything o. My ten cent
what of teeth molar with a big hole..
Can it be refill or what can I do?
Re: How I Extracted My Damaged Tooth (graphics Photos) by Olibboy: 4:40am On Jun 12, 2021
Vireani79:
There are easier ways to take care of tooth
It's a home remedy
This is caused by worms
And can be removed
Without u removing a tooth
Some secrets we throw away cos we dey form oyinbo
Smh
the same thing happened to me for a year...they didn't fill up my own. They extracted the two
Re: How I Extracted My Damaged Tooth (graphics Photos) by Olibboy: 4:42am On Jun 12, 2021
HARDESTNIGGAINT:

Bro mattmorgan, will a new teeth grow again or it won't grow?
can never grow because they extracted from the root
Re: How I Extracted My Damaged Tooth (graphics Photos) by Olibboy: 4:44am On Jun 12, 2021
mattmogan88:

You don't mean it
my own cost 20k each buh we paid 20k for two

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anayo Isaac Ugwuaba Undergoes Surgery Abroad (Photos) / Young Nigerian Man Drowns A Day After Sharing A Facebook Post About Death (Pix) / Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.