Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,096 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Baba Suwe: How I Became Crippled After My NDLEA Encounter - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baba Suwe: How I Became Crippled After My NDLEA Encounter (54445 Views)

Kiddwaya Takes A Selfie With A Crippled Fan As He Gets Welcomed In Abuja (Video) / Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment / Mr Latin Gives Update On Baba Suwe’s Failing Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba Suwe: How I Became Crippled After My NDLEA Encounter by mrsage(m): 10:38pm On Jun 11, 2021
shadrach77:
But Mummy Esther Ajayi gave this man 10 million and Osinbajo also gave him 1 million.

What did he do with the money?

Did you read the part where he said he travels abroad regularly for medical treatment?

Do you know the cost of quality medical treatment in Nigeria or abroad?

Did you also read the part where he said he has cars but no one to drive?

He has issues with his health and it affects every other aspect of his daily life.

Get the message.

3 Likes

Re: Baba Suwe: How I Became Crippled After My NDLEA Encounter by Gfskw: 11:29pm On Jun 11, 2021
Really
Re: Baba Suwe: How I Became Crippled After My NDLEA Encounter by Joblessdick: 11:52pm On Jun 11, 2021
Get well soon baba suwe
Re: Baba Suwe: How I Became Crippled After My NDLEA Encounter by mrwonlasewonie: 2:55am On Jun 12, 2021
azraeljaheel:
This guy and ogogo

Coco pushers
the same ogogo wey dey always like to preach and form prude and religious on TV?
Re: Baba Suwe: How I Became Crippled After My NDLEA Encounter by DarkCaesar(m): 4:23am On Jun 12, 2021
mrsage:

Did you read the part where he said he travels abroad regularly for medical treatment?

Do you know the cost of quality medical treatment in Nigeria or abroad?

Did you also read the part where he said he has cars but no one to drive?

He has issues with his health and it affects every other aspect of his daily life.

Get the message.
Akeem…..you write as you will speak in person. Quite unmistakable
Re: Baba Suwe: How I Became Crippled After My NDLEA Encounter by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 12, 2021
May God's hand of healing touch you and heal you Sir.
Re: Baba Suwe: How I Became Crippled After My NDLEA Encounter by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 12, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Veteran comedian that refused to shit when the system fuvked him up. Imagine your enemies you microscope to view your shit.
That was the peak of his comedy, that was the only time in history that African juju defeated oyinbo man computer.

Is it that people some always to try to sound funny or just being the daft they are. Refuse to shit? African Juju? That man was a victim of a failed system. He was wrongfully accused. They acted on false information thereby rendering a family man useless and you still find that funny?

Honestly, I don't understand these kids
Re: Baba Suwe: How I Became Crippled After My NDLEA Encounter by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 12, 2021
betkingdom:
I don't understand, is it only the late lawyer that can fight for your compensation? Get a good lawyer the facts are there, after everything done to you, yet no evidence was found.
Please don't lament,go get a lawyer

Good lawyers are very rare. The good ones are already booked to the brim. To make matter worst, lawyers working under good lawyers are the worst.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tomboy In New Photos / Evicted BBNaija Housemate, Jeff Spotted Cleaning Up Benue Bridge (Photos) / List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.