Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

T.B Joshua In A Nutshell. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B Joshua In A Nutshell. (392 Views)

Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) / Daphne Patoir: I Saw TB Joshua In Heaven - Pastor Sees Prophet In Heaven / Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

T.B Joshua In A Nutshell. by seyi360(m): 6:28pm On Jun 10, 2021
He broke into limelight in the 90s as a controversial miracle man.

Tongues wagged , most of which was in criticism of his peculiarities and methods.

As a high school student, a colleague of mine said he won't last 7 years. But he did.

The mainstream Pentecostal caucus had their reservations about his style and believed he had questions to answer about his foundation as a Christian.

The argument was predicated on the sudden appearance of a miracle man without a traceable spiritual foundation.

Hence, they kept him at arm's length, stood aloof and watched from a distance.

He seemed like a candle that was to burn out shortly

However, T.B Joshua ignored the criticisms, forged ahead, turning many to Christ.

International doors opened for him and his church became a Jerusalem of some sort to foreigners who came in from S/Africa, East Africa, Europe, Asia and the Americas.

There was this big scandal involving the trio of T.B Joshua, Chris Oyakhilome and Chris Okotie. It shook the Pentecostal circle in the early 2000s. Still, he survived.

To the admiration of most, he embraced philanthropy with an aggression that could best be described as second to none at least in Nigeria.

His popularity across the nations of the world rose as he travelled with the good news of Jesus Christ.

Regardless of which side of the divide you stand on this man, one truth we can all identify with is the fact that;

He made "Jesus " more popular
He spread the name of Jesus across the whole earth.
From Mexico to Korea and many other nations, his message was JESUS.

There is no doubt as to the gargantuan impact he made in the lives of millions across the world.

His cable Television "Emmanuel TV" is viewed from all over the world.

I salute a man who rose from Ikotun to become a global icon of uncommon proportion.

He was a spiritual father and adviser to Presidents.

He has lived his life.

In the lyrics of Chief Commander Ebenezer Obey , T.B Joshua did his best and left the rest.

I wish him eternal rest with his maker.

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua In A Nutshell. by zoedew: 6:46pm On Jun 10, 2021
T. B. Joshua was a false prophet. He was a conman. A diversionary sign post erected by Satan to lead people away from God to hell. Read this and you will know the real Temitope Joshua Balogun Read this https://tbjoshuawatch.files./2011/08/deception-agomoh-article.pdf
Truth is, rice distribution, on its own, is not what the gospel is all about and Jesus was clear about that.
Re: T.B Joshua In A Nutshell. by TooMuchStuff: 7:19pm On Jun 10, 2021
Even though am of Pentecostal leaning, have never overlooked TB Joshua Ministry.

Outside Jesus of Nazareth, no man born of a woman had so shaken the world to its roots like TB Joshua.

Every Sunday after returning from my Church, we usually switch on to Chanel 390 on DSTV to watch my man. I will really miss him. May God Rest his Soul
Re: T.B Joshua In A Nutshell. by ifex370(m): 7:21pm On Jun 10, 2021
The news that broke my heart.

(1) (Reply)

Has The Seven Days Of Creation Ended? / TB Joshua: I Can’t Be Friends With All Ministers Of God – Oyedepo / This Pastors Shares Why Living Faith Church Sacked Them In New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.