Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,712 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Daphne Patoir: I Saw TB Joshua In Heaven - Pastor Sees Prophet In Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daphne Patoir: I Saw TB Joshua In Heaven - Pastor Sees Prophet In Heaven (34368 Views)

God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) / Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) / "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daphne Patoir: I Saw TB Joshua In Heaven - Pastor Sees Prophet In Heaven by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:29pm On Jul 17, 2019
An American Pastor, Daphne Patoir has spoken on controversial Nigerian Pastor, T.B. Joshua, and the claims that he uses demonic powers.

In 2016, the General Overseer of the Fingers of God Church, Lagos and son of the late renowned magician, Professor Peller, Bishop Kayode Joseph Abiola Peller had accused TB Joshua of being magician. In a report by Pulse, Peller said Joshua had in his eyes demonic powers to superimpose their thoughts into people.

But in her recent clarification, the U.S female cleric insisted that she had seen Pastor Joshua in Heaven’ where she was taken during a vision.

She said this in response to a video alleging that Joshua’s ‘powers’ were demonic, she had consequently shared her ‘Heavenly experience’.

“On Tuesday January 2nd, 2018, I was crying out to God because I wanted to be a follower of Jesus… to serve Him with my whole heart,” she recounted.

“Suddenly, it was as if my body was a barrel and I had fallen to the bottom of the barrel and Jesus replaced me, in my body. I was conscious that my body was sitting in the chair, in our room. We were flying at the speed of lightning,” she added.

Patoir who is a minister alongside her husband Raynard in Georgia explained that she saw multiple ‘demons’ who were screaming out in fear as they seemed like ‘roaches’ before the ‘Holy One’.

“I lost control of my body. I remembered crying and telling Jesus that I was a simple girl from a small town and that the mystery was too much for me,” she vividly described, describing how the experience significantly solidified her faith.

“At lightning speed, Jesus took me into a room passed the second Heaven. As we entered, I saw three gift boxes. One had my name on it, the second one was given to a pastor I know and respect and the third one was given to T.B. Joshua. I saw T.B. Joshua in Heaven receiving a huge gift box,” she remarkably revealed.

Pastor Daphne said Jesus told her to ‘fear not’ when she pleaded that she wished to return to her body.

“I know this might sound crazy but my body wouldn’t allow me access,” she explained when she attempted to return to her body during the vision.

The minister went ahead to explain how she  “saw everything He wanted to show me, my body allowed me in.

“I fell on my knees and I wept. Hours later, I was still trembling. I felt as if electricity was flowing through my body. While this was happening, my husband was sleeping in the bed. He told me that he heard me making unusual sounds and when he tried to get up to wake me, the power of the Holy Spirit pinned him to the bed.”

Daphne concluded with her insistence that Joshua was a genuine servant of God and not using malevolent powers to hoodwink people.

“I saw T.B. Joshua in the presence of God! I fear God; I wouldn’t lie,” she concluded.

www.dailyadvent.com/religion/2019/07/17/american-female-pastor-reveals-where-she-saw-prophet-tb-joshua/

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daphne Patoir: I Saw TB Joshua In Heaven - Pastor Sees Prophet In Heaven by Kingosytex(m): 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
One thing about revelative knowledge is that it is non verifiable

I don't know whether prophet TBJ is real or fake, all i know is that he is a good man, he is kind, generous, cheerful and has a large heart

If 60% of Nigeria's population can emulate the good deeds of TBJ, then Nigeria will be a paradise

284 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Daphne Patoir: I Saw TB Joshua In Heaven - Pastor Sees Prophet In Heaven by ignitewatch(m): 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2019
Them no dey tire?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daphne Patoir: I Saw TB Joshua In Heaven - Pastor Sees Prophet In Heaven by SmellingAnus(m): 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2019
I don't care what anybody says but all I can say is that TB Joshua is a genuine Man of God ...

126 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Daphne Patoir: I Saw TB Joshua In Heaven - Pastor Sees Prophet In Heaven by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2019
Kingosytex:

I don't know whether prophet TBJ is real or fake, all i know is that he is a good man, he is kind, generous, cheerful and has a large heart

If 60% of Nigeria's population can the emulate the good deeds of TBJ, then Nigeria will be a paradise

TB Joshua is a true and real man of God. Why do You think most well known pastors in Nigeria hate him so much??

There was a time CAN and PFN were always attacking him.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daphne Patoir: I Saw TB Joshua In Heaven - Pastor Sees Prophet In Heaven by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 17, 2019
Do not judge by jealousy, but by true judgment!

https://www.nairaland.com/5287126/good-thing-come-out-nazareth

4 Likes

Re: Daphne Patoir: I Saw TB Joshua In Heaven - Pastor Sees Prophet In Heaven by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2019
SmellingAnus:
I don't care what anybody says but all I can say is that TB Joshua is a genuine Man of God ...

Yeah. He is a true Man of God. His messages are always based on Love. Not most of these fraudsters on suits hiding under the cover of pastor and defrauding gullible members.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daphne Patoir: I Saw TB Joshua In Heaven - Pastor Sees Prophet In Heaven by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

TB Joshua is a true and real man of God. Why do You think most well known pastors in Nigeria hate him so much??

There was a time CAN and PFN were always attacking him.

Here is a link that connects your 'well-known pastor' to the Illuminati. There is a saying that states: "Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are."

https://www./2017/01/13/12-popular-illuminati-members-nigeria/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daphne Patoir: I Saw TB Joshua In Heaven - Pastor Sees Prophet In Heaven by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Here is a link that connects your 'well-known pastor' to the Illuminati. There is a saying that states: "Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are."

https://www./2017/01/13/12-popular-illuminati-members-nigeria/

grin grin grin
And u expect me to believe dat hogwash concocted by some demented people

And u believing dat shiit really shows who u are angry

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daphne Patoir: I Saw TB Joshua In Heaven - Pastor Sees Prophet In Heaven by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:49pm On Jul 17, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

grin grin grin
And u expect me to believe dat hogwash concocted by some demented people

And u believing dat shiit really shows who u are angry

It's up to you what you choose to believe but know that you are responsible for your choices because they have consequences. cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daphne Patoir: I Saw TB Joshua In Heaven - Pastor Sees Prophet In Heaven by hopefulLandlord: 2:49pm On Jul 17, 2019
SmellingAnus:

You're absolutely correct about his genuineness

Hillary Clinton can testify on the authenticity of TB Joshua. TB Joshua said she'll win USA presidential election and she won

His collapsed church building is another proof of his ability to see into the future with amazing accuracy. He would see North and South Korean presidents shaking hands having folowed the news but he couldn't see his own church collapsing and over a hundred dying in the process

His actions to cure Ebola in Sierra Leone is another testament. While scientists toiled day and night and burned through resources in search of Ebola cure to help Africans and the human race, Joshua simply sent prayer water to Sierra Leone saying it would cure their Ebola

TB Joshua's authenticity is never in doubt

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daphne Patoir: I Saw TB Joshua In Heaven - Pastor Sees Prophet In Heaven by DennisEche(m): 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
God bless TB Joshua

8 Likes

Re: Daphne Patoir: I Saw TB Joshua In Heaven - Pastor Sees Prophet In Heaven by saraki2019(m): 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
A black american corn artist

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daphne Patoir: I Saw TB Joshua In Heaven - Pastor Sees Prophet In Heaven by DLuciano: 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
Kingosytex:

If 60% of Nigeria's population can the emulate the good deeds of TBJ, then Nigeria will be a paradise

On TGJ matter, you are on your own - OYO

3 Likes

Re: Daphne Patoir: I Saw TB Joshua In Heaven - Pastor Sees Prophet In Heaven by AmazingELixir: 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2019
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Daphne Patoir: I Saw TB Joshua In Heaven - Pastor Sees Prophet In Heaven by DLuciano: 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Your own judgement. doesn't matter!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daphne Patoir: I Saw TB Joshua In Heaven - Pastor Sees Prophet In Heaven by Factgist: 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2019
Hmmm

Top 10 Things Almost No Human Can Do According To Science
https:///2019/07/top-10-things-almost-no-human-can-do-according-to-science-pics.html

Top 10 Astonishing Makeup Makeover That Will Shock You
https:///2019/07/top-20-people-who-got-a-totally-new-face-after-makeup.html

Swiss Village To Sell Houses For 82 Pence (₦360) To Breathe Back Life Into The Picturesque Hamlet
https:///2019/07/swiss-village-to-sell-houses-for-82-pence-%e2%82%a6360-to-breathe-back-life-into-the-picturesque-hamlet.html

Top 10 Strange Stories Of Haunted Areas In The White House
https:///2019/07/top-10-strange-stories-of-haunted-areas-in-the-white-house.html

Top 10 Astonishing Coincidences You Need To See To Believe
https:///2019/06/top-10-astonishing-coincidences-that-you-need-to-see-to-believe.html

2 Likes

Re: Daphne Patoir: I Saw TB Joshua In Heaven - Pastor Sees Prophet In Heaven by wwwtortoise(m): 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2019
Long before now, i have always had huge respect for this man of God.

He is a philanthropist to the core. When i grow up, i will love to emulate his giant strides.

11 Likes

Re: Daphne Patoir: I Saw TB Joshua In Heaven - Pastor Sees Prophet In Heaven by hisgrace090: 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2019
Ok
Re: Daphne Patoir: I Saw TB Joshua In Heaven - Pastor Sees Prophet In Heaven by Onyi90(m): 2:54pm On Jul 17, 2019
She Saw the Prophet in heaven from the earth. Just asking.

2 Likes

Re: Daphne Patoir: I Saw TB Joshua In Heaven - Pastor Sees Prophet In Heaven by Oem18(m): 2:55pm On Jul 17, 2019
A true man of God

1 Like

Re: Daphne Patoir: I Saw TB Joshua In Heaven - Pastor Sees Prophet In Heaven by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:55pm On Jul 17, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

It's up to you what you choose to believe but know that you are responsible for your choices because they have consequences. cool

The reason why u believe it, is becos of ur hatred towards TB Joshua. Someone just posted some concocted video and u believed it like that. conspiracy theorists everywhere grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daphne Patoir: I Saw TB Joshua In Heaven - Pastor Sees Prophet In Heaven by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2019
Onyi90:
She Saw the Prophet in heaven from the earth. Just asking.

Why don't u read the post, so u can understand grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daphne Patoir: I Saw TB Joshua In Heaven - Pastor Sees Prophet In Heaven by tchidi066(f): 2:57pm On Jul 17, 2019
OK... So what should we do undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Daphne Patoir: I Saw TB Joshua In Heaven - Pastor Sees Prophet In Heaven by greggng: 2:59pm On Jul 17, 2019
That means he is about to die?

3 Likes

Re: Daphne Patoir: I Saw TB Joshua In Heaven - Pastor Sees Prophet In Heaven by mekaboy(m): 2:59pm On Jul 17, 2019
i just knew the pastor must be black. grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daphne Patoir: I Saw TB Joshua In Heaven - Pastor Sees Prophet In Heaven by OzziOhinoyi(m): 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2019
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chris Okafor Blasts Bakare, Mbaka, Demands Nnamdi Kanu's Release / 'my Late Sister Will Return To Her Skeleton This Year' - Pastor (photo) / RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.