Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Actress Uche Ogbodo Welcomes Second Child (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Uche Ogbodo Welcomes Second Child (Video) (516 Views)

Uche Ogbodo Welcomes Baby Boy, Her Third Child / Uche Ogbodo Welcomes Second Child, Bobby Maris Reacts (Video) / Yomi Casual Welcomes Second Child, Olorunyomi Kendrick Makun Jnr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Uche Ogbodo Welcomes Second Child (Video) by HeWrites(m): 7:33pm On Jun 10, 2021
Nollywood actress Uche Ogbodo has announced the birth of her second child, Igbere TV reports.

The 35-year-old made the announcement in an Instagram post on Wednesday.

“My bunny is finally here. I am so excited. It’s been an excellently fulfilling journey. Mother and child are perfectly fine. Thank you all for your good wishes and prayers,” she wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CP8XZQ7pLIQ/?utm_medium=copy_link

The actress’ partner and father of the child Bobby Maris also express his excitement at the new arrival.

“What a feeling! Being a father is one of the greatest feelings I’ve had. Welcome my love, welcome my princess,” he wrote on Instagram too.

Bobby also thanked Uche “for birthing me an angel” in reply to her comment on his post.

Uche’s first child is a six-year-old girl named Stephanie from her marriage to Apo Arthur.

The marriage contracted in October 2013 has crashed due to irreconcilable differences.

Uche has defended her relationship with a younger Bobby, saying he makes her happy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYkqfwZ0TYw

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Nengi Finally Revealed What Really Happened In Bathroom With Kiddwaya (video) / Which African Country Would You Like To Visit ? Public Interview #nigeria / ‘I Proudly Walked Through Hell’ - Actress Tonto Dikeh Brags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.