Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,135 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Uche Ogbodo Welcomes Baby Boy, Her Third Child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Ogbodo Welcomes Baby Boy, Her Third Child (28889 Views)

Uche Ogbodo Welcomes Second Child, Bobby Maris Reacts (Video) / Grammy: Princess Shyngle Congratulates Burna Boy, Her Ex Boyfriend, Over Award / Jumai Shaba Rosiji Gives Birth To Her Third Child In Three Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Ogbodo Welcomes Baby Boy, Her Third Child by nlfpmod: 1:59pm On Oct 10, 2023
Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo, has welcomed her 3rd child (her second child with her new husband) Bobby Maris.

Announcing the birth of her baby boy, Uche wrote:

My Son IfeanyiChukwu Xavier Ugwoegbu Is Here !

My Son Clothed in Rainbows 🌈, He is My Everything ❤️.

Thank you my King Of Kings , You are Full of Wonders , your name Alone is Power!
For what you have Done! We have no Questions , no Regrets, Only thanksgiving to you the Giver of Life 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽 .

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyL9SBFMjWr/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

Many of her colleagues have congratulated her.

Uche Ogbodo was previously married to Ato Ubby but the marriage which produced a girl crashed after 10 months.

Years later, Uche fell in love with a younger lover, took in and gave birth to another beautiful girl. They eventually got married in January 2023. Now they have a baby boy.

Congratulations to the cute couple!

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo Welcomes Baby Boy, Her Third Child by Taylor92: 1:59pm On Oct 10, 2023
Congrats to her

Giving birth in Tinubus regime is like a nightmare

God provide for them

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo Welcomes Baby Boy, Her Third Child by NaijaCover(m): 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2023
ThankGod ooooo

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Welcomes Baby Boy, Her Third Child by aylive02(m): 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2023
angry

All hands must be on the deck to teach this baby to shun forgery and drugs. I feel sad the baby makes it to Nigeria among all countries. Why not somewhere with transparent leadership?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo Welcomes Baby Boy, Her Third Child by supermz7: 2:01pm On Oct 10, 2023
Congrats. A child is always a blessing smiley

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo Welcomes Baby Boy, Her Third Child by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:01pm On Oct 10, 2023
All of us @MANNA welcome the beautiful Angel to this beautiful world.

More of such good news to everyone praying for such bundle of joy and happiness �

Infact and By the way...

We use this as a point of contact to all the women expecting child/children from God soon.

We will be here to celebrate with you in 9 months from now....
(Choose the kind of birth you want below)

Singleton
Twins
Triplets
Quadruplets
Quintuplets
Sextuplets
Septuplets
Octuplets
Nonuplets

So shall it be in the mighty name of Jesus.
Insha Allah.

#JustBelieve

folu4real:
Twins. My son has been disturbing me to give him sisters. This year is my year of fruitfulness in Jesus name. Amen
Twins,
We will be there to celebrate with you Mr Folu.
Say hello to your handsome Bobo for us cheesy

folu4real:
Thanks. Am a female.
Male & female bears Folusho grin
Oh, thank you for clarifying that for us.
Our bad! smiley
God bless you and your family ma'am.

Mac12:

Twins, any combination would do
So shall it be soon in Jesus name.
Receive it Mac!
We will be there to celebrate with you also.
kiss

UTILITYMAY:

Twins or Triplets for me in Jesus Name.
So shall it be in the name of Jesus,
Anytime you are ready.

Because our prayers @MANNA, LEGIT ni wink

gboyetade:
Quadruplet next year

So shall it be before the end of next year for you in the mighty name of Jesus.

#WorkTowardsItAndBelieve

SIXTEENTH:

I welcome my TWIN'S last Tuesday but yet it's hasn't reached front page
Wow!
Congratulations to you.
We will bring it to the attention of the Moderators.
May God provide for you to take.good care of your Angels.
#DoubleBlessings

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo Welcomes Baby Boy, Her Third Child by Jestin: 2:01pm On Oct 10, 2023
Congratulations. The husband is Afin
Re: Uche Ogbodo Welcomes Baby Boy, Her Third Child by emmabest2000(m): 2:01pm On Oct 10, 2023
Bleaching husband

Hi to BBB

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo Welcomes Baby Boy, Her Third Child by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:01pm On Oct 10, 2023
supermz7:
Congrats. A child is always a blessing smiley
Truer words have never been spoken.
We concur.

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo Welcomes Baby Boy, Her Third Child by Ceasarceasar: 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2023
The little gal looks like her dad

3 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Welcomes Baby Boy, Her Third Child by Ewexcr: 2:03pm On Oct 10, 2023
Congrats to her
Re: Uche Ogbodo Welcomes Baby Boy, Her Third Child by Triangles1(m): 2:03pm On Oct 10, 2023
Giving birth to boy is a joy to the parents, you spend less unlike girl where you spend your entire saving till the age 18.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo Welcomes Baby Boy, Her Third Child by Edilighobo(m): 2:03pm On Oct 10, 2023
Congratulations to her
Re: Uche Ogbodo Welcomes Baby Boy, Her Third Child by sofeo(m): 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2023
Congratulations Ma'am
Re: Uche Ogbodo Welcomes Baby Boy, Her Third Child by NJV: 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2023
aylive02:
angry

All hands must be on the deck to teach this baby to shun forgery and drugs. I feel sad the baby makes it to Nigeria among all countries. Why not somewhere with transparent leadership?

Oh stop it pls! You shd worry for your own kids not someone else's. And stop making it sound like it's a curse being a Nigerian.

Congratulations to Uche.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Welcomes Baby Boy, Her Third Child by enemyofprogress: 2:07pm On Oct 10, 2023
How is that news?

DNA is too expensive...

Fight your wife's best friend and call her "ashawo", you will hear all the truth you need to know. 😂
Re: Uche Ogbodo Welcomes Baby Boy, Her Third Child by borantis612: 2:07pm On Oct 10, 2023
Congrats to the couple. cool
Re: Uche Ogbodo Welcomes Baby Boy, Her Third Child by SIXTEENTH(m): 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2023
post=126316395:

More of such good news to everyone praying for such bundle of joy and happiness �

Infact and By the way...

We use this as a point of contact to all the women expecting child/children from God soon.

Singleton
Twins
Triplets
Quadruplets
Quintuplets
Sextuplets
Septuplets
Octuplets
Nonuplets

Insha Allah.

#JustBelieve

Twins,

Our bad! smiley

Receive it Mac!
kiss

Anytime you are ready.

So shall it be before the end of this year for you in the mighty name of Jesus.

#WorkTowardsItAndBelieve

I welcome my TWIN'S last Tuesday but yet it's hasn't reached front page

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo Welcomes Baby Boy, Her Third Child by bonnyhope: 2:09pm On Oct 10, 2023
They look decent in the dressing

Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Welcomes Baby Boy, Her Third Child by PrinceOfLagos: 2:09pm On Oct 10, 2023
Congrats to them
Re: Uche Ogbodo Welcomes Baby Boy, Her Third Child by nihinlade(m): 2:12pm On Oct 10, 2023
That little one is cute!

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Welcomes Baby Boy, Her Third Child by oluwaseunamos33(m): 2:13pm On Oct 10, 2023
Amen ijn
post=126316395:

Infact and By the way...

Singleton
Twins
Triplets
Quadruplets
Quintuplets
Sextuplets
Septuplets
Octuplets
Nonuplets

Insha Allah.

#JustBelieve

Twins,

Our bad! smiley

Receive it Mac!
kiss

Anytime you are ready.

So shall it be before the end of next year for you in the mighty name of Jesus.

#WorkTowardsItAndBelieve

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo Welcomes Baby Boy, Her Third Child by Think9ja(m): 2:13pm On Oct 10, 2023
K
Re: Uche Ogbodo Welcomes Baby Boy, Her Third Child by aylive02(m): 2:14pm On Oct 10, 2023
NJV:

Oh stop it pls! You shd worry for your own kids not someone else's. And stop making it sound like it's a curse being a Nigerian.

Congratulations to Uche.
. It is not a curse being a Nigerian, but Nigeria is a curse. That's the difference. Pay attention to your kids too. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo Welcomes Baby Boy, Her Third Child by Obierika(m): 2:14pm On Oct 10, 2023
Congratulations to her and her family
Re: Uche Ogbodo Welcomes Baby Boy, Her Third Child by HateBigots: 2:15pm On Oct 10, 2023
grin... where do I register for my turn. He go reach everybody las las
Re: Uche Ogbodo Welcomes Baby Boy, Her Third Child by Skillsnigeria: 2:16pm On Oct 10, 2023
That's good

(1) (2) (Reply)

Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us / Jackie Appiah Glows In New Makeup Photos / Between Seyi Law And Observant Follower On Tribute To Tosyn Bucknor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.