Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

- Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (7971 Views)

My Nūde. Please, You People Should Beg Google to Remove It [Picture] / I Killed This and Saw This Thing Inside. What Should I Do With It? [Picture] / If You Continue Doing This, You Will Not Taste Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Timmzycul11: 6:02pm On Jun 13, 2021
Re: by Amaechi9(m): 10:50pm On Jun 13, 2021
Last commenter
Re: by Executer: 3:16am On Jun 14, 2021
Please do
Re: by imagrg(m): 8:23am On Jun 14, 2021
Me too
Winornothing:
iLegendd, it's good to know your bday is even a day after mine cool

1 Like

Re: by Winornothing(m): 11:51am On Jun 14, 2021
imagrg:
Me too

That's great bruh... once again Happy Birthday in advance to all June celebrants smiley
Re: by Xavin: 2:36pm On Jun 14, 2021
iLegendd:
For those men that want to improve their dating and sex life, I did a birth month book promo some days ago and stopped after 130k+ sale.

Replying to countless people became tiring. Since my main birthday is the 17th of June, I think I should open the door again for the last time (1k promo).

There are some people who came on the second day, but I declined selling to them for 1k. They weren't happy with me.

So, do you guys want me to reopen the 1k per book for them on the 17th? Or I should leave it at normal price of 10k per book?

The first comment on this thread and last comment one get 1k card each.

Re: by iLegendd(m): 6:16pm On Jun 14, 2021
It seems the 17th of June promo may not hold. Why? I read a post on front-page 48 hours ago of a man who couldn't last long in bed.

On that post, I dropped a link for people to download the free version of Lasticle. More than 500 people downloaded the free version and a certain percentage of them sent a message to purchase the full book, but unfortunately, most don't have money yet, but 4 bought and that is 40k.

The reason the promo may not hold is: if these 4 people come across this thread and see where others are getting it for just 1k, they won't be happy with me.

Even if this promo holds, Lasticle won't be part of the promo. No going back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by iLegendd(m): 12:15am On Jun 16, 2021
Abba114:
hhhhhh this guy he didnt make a lots of sales instead of him to just tell the truth, he said his birth day is 17 june is it today that u know ur birth day is 17? arent u ashame of saying 10k per book who will spend his 10k t buy a book on the internet in nigeria grin grin grin grin

When you have cancer, you'll realize 10k is too small to cure it. This is exactly what happens to men when they have PE and can't last long.

To a man, PE is like cancer. Whoever can help you cure or remove it, you'll pay any amount — you'll even borrow.

A man (millionaire) with AID is willing to pay $5 million if he sees someone who can cure or remove it.

Health is wealth and peace of mind and this is why rich men spend any amount to have peace of mind.

To a poor man, he can never spend 10k to buy a book, it's too much money to be spent on a book that'll improve his life.

This same poor man is willing to spend the 10k on Aisha or Chioma to show he loves her, but she'll never love him. He'll keep spending on her and ignore improving himself.

Poor men hardly spend their money wisely and this is why they remain poor. This same poor man that can't buy an ordinary 10k book has wasted more than 30k total on trámadol this year.

In summary, if you think education from a book is too expensive, try stupidity.

Since this post was created, more than 5 people have bought the book for 10k each. Below is the one I just attended to some minutes ago.

This is just to let you know that poor people exist and rich people do too. Nothing is too expensive to a wise man who needs a solution to his problem at all cost.

Re: by iLegendd(m): 12:16am On Jun 16, 2021

Re: by iLegendd(m): 12:29am On Jun 16, 2021
Abba114:

Let me give you an extra tip on how I make free money on Nairaland.

I don't comment that much on people's threads, but when I see a thread from a man complaining of not lasting long in bed, I comment and tell him to download the free version of Lasticle.

At the end of the day, more than 500 do download it. At the end of the free version, there is a WhatsApp link to join our enquiry group chat.

98% of the time, any client that joins that group always buy. Why? They have read the free version and are hooked and curious to read the remainder.

After some months, they come back to shower praises and thanked God they bought the book.

So, 10k is even too small for that book, but since I'm not greedy, I made it as cheap as 10k.

To you, 10k is too big. I pray you'll snap outta poverty this year or next and 10k won't sound too big to you again.
Re: by Virgo01(m): 3:51am On Jun 16, 2021
iLegendd:
It seems the 17th of June promo may not hold. Why? I read a post on front-page 48 hours ago of a man who couldn't last long in bed.

On that post, I dropped a link for people to download the free version of Lasticle. More than 500 people downloaded the free version and a certain percentage of them sent a message to purchase the full book, but unfortunately, most don't have money yet, but 4 bought and that is 40k.

The reason the promo may not hold is: if these 4 people come across this thread and see where others are getting it for just 1k, they won't be happy with me.

Even if this promo holds, Lasticle won't be part of the promo. No going back.
Yes, even if Lasticle is not a part of it, just let it hold for other books.
Re: by JenniferEkubo(f): 4:32am On Jun 16, 2021
Leave it at 1k grin
Re: by iLegendd(m): 11:34am On Jun 16, 2021
Virgo01:

Yes, even if Lasticle is not a part of it, just let it hold for other books.

Yes

Re: by iLegendd(m): 11:35am On Jun 16, 2021
JenniferEkubo:
Leave it at 1k grin

Lol

As long as you buy one for your boyfriend.
Re: by JenniferEkubo(f): 1:05pm On Jun 16, 2021
iLegendd:

Lol

As long as you buy one for your boyfriend.
lol , I'm single ..dating is stressful
Re: by Virgo01(m): 1:40pm On Jun 16, 2021
iLegendd:

Yes
Great
Re: by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 16, 2021
iLegendd:

When you have cancer, you'll realize 10k is too small to cure it. This is exactly what happens to men when they have PE and can't last long.

To a man, PE is like cancer. Whoever can help you cure or remove it, you'll pay any amount — you'll even borrow.

A man (millionaire) with AID is willing to pay $5 million if he sees someone who can cure or remove it.

Health is wealth and peace of mind and this is why rich men spend any amount to have peace of mind.

To a poor man, he can never spend 10k to buy a book, it's too much money to be spent on a book that'll improve his life.

This same poor man is willing to spend the 10k on Aisha or Chioma to show he loves her, but she'll never love him. He'll keep spending on her and ignore improving himself.

Poor men hardly spend their money wisely and this is why they remain poor. This same poor man that can't buy an ordinary 10k book has wasted more than 30k total on trámadol this year.

In summary, if you think education from a book is too expensive, try stupidity.

Since this post was created, more than 5 people have bought the book for 10k each. Below is the one I just attended to some minutes ago.

This is just to let you know that poor people exist and rich people do too. Nothing is too expensive to a wise man who needs a solution to his problem at all cost.
okay keep doing ur business bro i dont have any issue with u now,

1 Like

Re: by iLegendd(m): 12:51pm On Jun 17, 2021
The final promo is ongoing. Don't miss out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Save Me From Becoming A Prostitute / My Boyfriend Has Been Acting Differently Despite My Complaints / What Women Want Their Man To Know But Can't Say It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.