Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Buhari’s ‘Sit There In Lagos’ Statement: Gafar Olakanmi Reacts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s ‘Sit There In Lagos’ Statement: Gafar Olakanmi Reacts (49629 Views)

You Cannot Sit There In Lagos And Decide The Fate Of APC / Sanwo-olu Sacks Babatunde Bank Anthony, Appoints Oluwatoyin Gafar Bolowotan / Who Remember This Oba Of Lagos Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s ‘Sit There In Lagos’ Statement: Gafar Olakanmi Reacts by Zenithpeak(m): 11:44am On Jun 11, 2021
A ploy to trick Tinubu out of Lagos to no man's land and crush him politically. Tinubu doesn't trust anyone with absolute power and will find it hard to handover Lagos politics to anyone to avoid hijacking of the political structure or create a power block while he's away fighting a lone battle in Abuja.

Babajide Sanwolu is another albatross for Jagaban... He relied on Asiwaju's directives to perform his duty as the elected governor of Lagos State. He lacks the political wisdom and strength to coordinate the affiars of APC in the state and may cause more trouble for his political godfather while away.

The last time Tinubu made such attempt, we are all a witness to how political nonentity was made out of him. He will never forget Bukola Saraki in a hurry.

This statement from Buhari if care is not taken may spell doom for his political career because, he will never be considered a worthy APC presidential flag bearer and the tendency to lose his grip over Lagos State is very high.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s ‘Sit There In Lagos’ Statement: Gafar Olakanmi Reacts by chikason22(m): 11:44am On Jun 11, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Chief wailer, Aside your Operation PULL HIM DOWM you tries on Tinubu here on NL, What do you do for a living because you're always here 24/7?
Loser

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s ‘Sit There In Lagos’ Statement: Gafar Olakanmi Reacts by Mitsurugi(m): 11:48am On Jun 11, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
[s][/s]

Useless journalist go your region and see the level of stupidity ipob members done to the region, I just don't know why you guys from east will not mind your business Tinubu is not your problem.

So the journalist TEMIDAYO AKINSUYI is now IPOB or Ibo. You see Ibo everywhere even when f.cking your ashewo at Obalende. Tufiakwa gi! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s ‘Sit There In Lagos’ Statement: Gafar Olakanmi Reacts by souljaslim(m): 11:48am On Jun 11, 2021
Charmingrascal:
What else do you expect Presidency to say?
They already expect Tinubu to catch the sub as it was directly from the horse's mouth.

What many people don't really understand is that If Buhari who is suffering from dementia and acute memory loss could remember to say something like that on live TV not even from a prepared speech.
Tinubu should already know that they are ready for him 2023.

I will still compel Tinubu to forget his dead on arrival Presidential ambition and support Yoruba Nation before he will be rejected both home and away.

Has of today I can tell you it was pre-record in Abuja a day before his visit to Lagos...wonder what he spent the time doing?
Re: Buhari’s ‘Sit There In Lagos’ Statement: Gafar Olakanmi Reacts by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 11, 2021
Headachetoigboh:
Let me just analyse the Tinubu issue here
Out of greed,the North promised Tinubu president sit after Buhari 8 years if only he will get Yoruba votes for Buhari.Which he agreed and worked for now they are gradually falling apart with him and set another Northerner(Atiku) for him as the next slave master.This Tinubu mumu well wel

Tinubu is not Mumu

He's real Godfather as Obasanjo

Buhari has hatred in nature, knowing that after his regime he couldn't have polical dominance like Obj and Jagaban

Buhari, aka presidency, aka cabals outsmarted one brain but nay!

Tinubu can scatter their games if he can't get ticket, and retire to his zonal power which all of them can never enjoy

But I support any northerner that can end Buhari empire

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s ‘Sit There In Lagos’ Statement: Gafar Olakanmi Reacts by Oracleforce: 11:51am On Jun 11, 2021
Tinubu suppose to be building plan B , C, D...because this statement is a manifestation of hatred, disagreement, cruelty between the him and Tinubu....i see Bubu setting dragnet for Jagaban and sealing his destiny till death do him part...I may be wrong pls correct me...

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s ‘Sit There In Lagos’ Statement: Gafar Olakanmi Reacts by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 11, 2021
Oracleforce:
Tinubu suppose to be building plan B , C, D...because this statement is a manifestation of hatred, disagreement, cruelty between the him and Tinubu....i see Bubu setting dragnet for Jagaban and sealing his destiny till death do him part...I may be wrong pls correct me...

Tinubu can't be reduced to ground

All they can do is to cooperate well and deny him ticket

Which in turn, Tinubu knows how to react

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s ‘Sit There In Lagos’ Statement: Gafar Olakanmi Reacts by souljaslim(m): 11:54am On Jun 11, 2021
Zenithpeak:
A ploy to trick Tinubu out of Lagos to no man's land and crush him politically. Tinubu doesn't trust anyone with absolute power and will find it hard to handover Lagos politics to anyone to avoid hijacking of the political structure or create a power block while he's away fighting a lone battle in Abuja.

Babajide Sanwolu is another albatross for Jagaban... He relied on Asiwaju's directives to perform his duty as the elected governor of Lagos State. He lacks the political wisdom and strength to coordinate the affiars of APC in the state and may cause more trouble for his political godfather while away.

The last time Tinubu made such attempt, we are all a witness to how political nonentity was made out of him. He will never forget Bukola Saraki in a hurry.

This statement from Buhari if care is not taken may spell doom for his political career because, he will never be considered a worthy APC presidential flag bearer and the tendency to lose his grip over Lagos State is very high.
The plan is to cause trouble in lagos APC...i feel somebody will soon start showing off in Lagos...using fuderal might...just wonder who his judas will be

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s ‘Sit There In Lagos’ Statement: Gafar Olakanmi Reacts by platinum131(m): 11:55am On Jun 11, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Chief wailer, Aside your Operation PULL HIM DOWM you tries on Tinubu here on NL, What do you do for a living because you're always here 24/7?

See ehn.....whatever the guy is doing no concern u....aa long as you are not the one feeding him. It must have really pained you to go personal.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s ‘Sit There In Lagos’ Statement: Gafar Olakanmi Reacts by juman(m): 12:01pm On Jun 11, 2021
The bitter truth is you cannot sit in your home and expect to be president.

You need to do the necessary work.
A lot of work.
Re: Buhari’s ‘Sit There In Lagos’ Statement: Gafar Olakanmi Reacts by cmikel: 12:02pm On Jun 11, 2021
All theses are just political stunts just to take eyes of tinubu,

Watch and see as tinubu becomes your next president.

Politicians ways are deceitful if you follow their action or words u are on your own.

Re: Buhari’s ‘Sit There In Lagos’ Statement: Gafar Olakanmi Reacts by Walkee: 12:02pm On Jun 11, 2021
Charmingrascal:
They already expect Tinubu to catch the sub as it was directly from the horse's mouth.

What many people don't really understand is that If Buhari who is suffering from dementia and acute memory loss could remember to say something like that on live TV not even from a prepared speech.

I will still compel Tinubu to forget his dead on arrival Presidential ambition and support Yoruba Nation before he will be rejected both home and away.
only a fool would believe that Fulani will willingly relinquish power in 1 year and 6 months.
If they do, they will be extinct by August 2023.
They are the most hated ethnic group in the whole world Tuueeeh.
Their only hope of survival is the Nigerian military. Once they no longer their backing they'd be easily bodied to extinction
Re: Buhari’s ‘Sit There In Lagos’ Statement: Gafar Olakanmi Reacts by Zenithpeak(m): 12:05pm On Jun 11, 2021
souljaslim:

The plan is to cause trouble in lagos APC...i feel somebody will soon start showing off in Lagos...using fuderal might...just wonder who his judas will be

Judas himself never knew he's gonna be the traitor until issue of money and sence of accomplishment sets in. There's always a disciple who is waiting for that rare opportunity to effect the coup.

Abiodun Olujimi vs Ayodele Fayose
Adebayo Alao Akala vs Rashidi Ladoja.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s ‘Sit There In Lagos’ Statement: Gafar Olakanmi Reacts by souljaslim(m): 12:07pm On Jun 11, 2021
WUdec:
Karma is a sweet biatch. Notice how the Jagaban's life took a crazy turn after the ENDSARS murders?

You start a party, call the biggest criminals around Nigeria to join you and take their oath of allegiance....install one that is not your own to become president(same person you once said was a horrible candidate for presidency... until he joined APC)....you joined them to keep the dirty secret about Jubril,...you watched your people get slaughtered and said 0 because of your presidential ambition, you shed a lot of blood to install your men in govt and all this while you called your self the Godfather.

The real Godfather was loved and had a positive impact on his people. They came to him to solve their problems and protect them and he did. And you based your life on a fictional character who bears no similarity to your persona.

The real Jagaban is in Aso Rock calling the shots right now, using his puppet to do all his bidding. And soon the fake jagaban will stop having sleepless nights when it all becomes too hard to bear the betrayal and turmoil.

There is no honour amongst thieves. Blood money never lasts. The devil gives and takes with 1000% interest.

Now the king has become the servant.

Life lessons from Lagos

In the words of Shyne Po:

"How can I respect you when dem niggas that left you, aint none of them blessed you?"

Bless you...
The fact of the matter...we just have to watch how it plays out...either way na lose and miss for tinubu... it's only time might feel slow...the hen always comes home to the put

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s ‘Sit There In Lagos’ Statement: Gafar Olakanmi Reacts by Depressed101: 12:10pm On Jun 11, 2021
Charmingrascal:

that guy has lost it, he doesn't have the majority of his people with him anymore, his greed is so glaring and his wife is a bitch, imagine what she will do if she eventually becomes the first lady
Re: Buhari’s ‘Sit There In Lagos’ Statement: Gafar Olakanmi Reacts by Judgesledge(m): 12:16pm On Jun 11, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
To think some are still masturbating on that statement amaze me.

So he's referring to Tinubu because he mentioned Lagos undecided
We laugh at your SMALL MIND.

You all will marvel when the time comes
You are still waiting for the time to come , when the time is already upon you
Re: Buhari’s ‘Sit There In Lagos’ Statement: Gafar Olakanmi Reacts by J2381: 12:16pm On Jun 11, 2021
If I was APC, this might be the perfect opportunity to zone the presidency to the South East, all in the bid of giving Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB miscreants a mighty fvck you. grin
Re: Buhari’s ‘Sit There In Lagos’ Statement: Gafar Olakanmi Reacts by GABRIEL6036: 12:17pm On Jun 11, 2021
Two old fools, last last they have nothing to offer, just strategic way to embezzle money be their presidential ambission target. Empty black mofoos ...
Re: Buhari’s ‘Sit There In Lagos’ Statement: Gafar Olakanmi Reacts by Okoyouth: 12:17pm On Jun 11, 2021
Old picture
Re: Buhari’s ‘Sit There In Lagos’ Statement: Gafar Olakanmi Reacts by BJanta: 12:17pm On Jun 11, 2021
joyairemiya:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://independent.ng/presidency-keeps-mum-over-buharis-sit-there-in-lagos-statement/

It is not surprising , everybody knows that he is sinister, he is mean but all along he has been pretending..Buy now that he has unmasked , people will know how to deal with him.He is just grandstanding to display false strength of character.He is saying all that to please Myetti Allah.Gowon, Babangida and above all Abacha, did more than that, all is know their individual ends.Thank GOD this is from the president and not the presidency.The message is not just for Tinubu, it's for the entire South.
Re: Buhari’s ‘Sit There In Lagos’ Statement: Gafar Olakanmi Reacts by holywind(m): 12:19pm On Jun 11, 2021
in all these, i still never and will never believe he was pointing to tinubu, he's probably not.
Re: Buhari’s ‘Sit There In Lagos’ Statement: Gafar Olakanmi Reacts by biggy26: 12:23pm On Jun 11, 2021
Charmingrascal:

You're very correct. Many times, mad and drunk people always speak their minds, nothing to hide. Out of the abundance of pmb's heart, he spoke.
Re: Buhari’s ‘Sit There In Lagos’ Statement: Gafar Olakanmi Reacts by Abubaka50(m): 12:30pm On Jun 11, 2021
This people will always continue to use Yoruba to achieve there evil aims. Fulani go Bleep una yansh and kicked una trowey. Hope they will come for my head? grin grin
Re: Buhari’s ‘Sit There In Lagos’ Statement: Gafar Olakanmi Reacts by adecz: 12:40pm On Jun 11, 2021
〰️⏭️The Fulani man is preparing
to do what his people are best
known for......

.................. stabbing an ally or
benefactor in the back❌❌❌

▪️▫️◽️◾️◻️▶️ It will serve him right for
foisting this disaster of a man
on the good people of this country☑️☑️✅☑️✔️☑️☑️
Re: Buhari’s ‘Sit There In Lagos’ Statement: Gafar Olakanmi Reacts by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 11, 2021
Charmingrascal:

There is no acute memory loss or dementia or psychological disorder or any mental or physical sickness that can make a Fulani or Hausa man lose his reasoning on Nigeria Political Power. Even at the point of death, they are thinking about Nigeria Political Power.

Obasanjo caused most of the problems. Yorubas are the major cause of the problems of the South.

Seunmsg and his co - travellers don't know what is happening.

Again, on nairaland, some people now operate the 419 system of Facebook and other social media where people of the same interest sit in a room on laptops engaging one another , secretly supporting the same agenda differently , selling their false ideology and intelligence incapability to unsuspecting audiences. It has happened severally, It happened yesterday. It is even possible that it is the same person with two or more accounts engaging himself with political touts in the same room or office giving him or the team inputs.

The North can die because of Political Power. T
Re: Buhari’s ‘Sit There In Lagos’ Statement: Gafar Olakanmi Reacts by Segzy19: 12:43pm On Jun 11, 2021
The ball is now in Tinubu's court to decide if he still wants to remain foolish or borrow himself some brain now....

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s ‘Sit There In Lagos’ Statement: Gafar Olakanmi Reacts by Focusmind: 12:47pm On Jun 11, 2021
See them, salivating and masturbating over Tinubu. I don't support him and would not want people like him to near the seat of power again. But he remains the most visible contender for the post. You will be shocked how he would emerge if the position is zoned to the South.

Tell me who else is contesting or has shown serious interest for the presidency in 2023? I don't like him but he is building a formidable alliance while those that don't want him are not building any alliance but waiting for the post to be given to them.

Buhari may not know who will succeed him but he certainly knows those that will NEVER succeed him.
Re: Buhari’s ‘Sit There In Lagos’ Statement: Gafar Olakanmi Reacts by jaxxy(m): 12:51pm On Jun 11, 2021
Focusmind:
See them, salivating and masturbating over Tinubu. I don't support him and would not want people like him to near the seat of power again. But he remains the most visible contender for the post. You will be shocked how he would emerge if the position is zoned to the South.

Tell me who else is contesting or has shown serious interest for the presidency in 2023? I don't like him but he is building a formidable alliance while those that don't want him are not building any alliance but waiting for the post to be given to them.

Buhari may not know who will succeed him but he certainly knows those that will NEVER succeed him.

2023 is btwn Atiku and Jonathan. Tinubu isn't even a contender. Observe

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s ‘Sit There In Lagos’ Statement: Gafar Olakanmi Reacts by mipeesoft(m): 12:51pm On Jun 11, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
colorsofrainbow:
The way APC miscreants who have been justifying Buhari's misdeeds for the sake of Tinubu's delusional 2023 will feel now grin grin
I can see the way they are all hiding upandan grin
Re: Buhari’s ‘Sit There In Lagos’ Statement: Gafar Olakanmi Reacts by observanc1: 12:51pm On Jun 11, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
To think some are still masturbating on that statement amaze me.

So he's referring to Tinubu because he mentioned Lagos undecided
We laugh at your SMALL MIND.

You all will marvel when the time comes
no, he was referring to bamanga tukur
Re: Buhari’s ‘Sit There In Lagos’ Statement: Gafar Olakanmi Reacts by observanc1: 12:53pm On Jun 11, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
[s][/s] you are politically naive. The president is talking to your people.
narrative twister, u say what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions / Nigerian Soldier Caught Bush Meat In Cameroon. PHOTOS / Pictures Of Boko Haram Bomb Masterminds Arrested By The DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.