Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Can Seun Just Make This Forum To Be more responsible? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Seun Just Make This Forum To Be more responsible? (698 Views)

PDP Governors Forum To Honour Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Others / PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party / Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Seun Just Make This Forum To Be more responsible? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 10, 2021
With the rate people comment carelessly, tribalistically, apologetically and stupidly, I believe if this forum makes it obvious for us to know who is behind each moniker; these online shenanigans and stupidity will be reduced.
You can put up your own ideas on how this forum users can be made to be more responsible and it's users accountable to alarming embers of stupidity shown here.

1 Like

Re: Can Seun Just Make This Forum To Be more responsible? by Tinubuadvocate: 10:01pm On Jun 10, 2021
If he did some of you guys will head up in jail.
inspirator1:
With the rate people comment carelessly, tribalistically, apologetically and stupidly, I believe if this forum makes it obvious for us to know who is behind each moniker; these online shenanigans and stupidity will be reduced.
You can put up your own ideas on how this forum users can be made to be more responsible and it's users accountable to alarming embers of stupidity shown here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Seun Just Make This Forum To Be more responsible? by EnlightenedUFO: 10:02pm On Jun 10, 2021
inspirator1:

I think you want to mean Anonymous not Unanimous. And i think you need to check out the meaning of Anonymous coz you confusing yourself.
Re: Can Seun Just Make This Forum To Be more responsible? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 10, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

I think you want to mean Anonymous not Unanimous. And i think you need to check out the meaning of Anonymous coz you confusing yourself.
Thanks...no excuse for mistakes.

1 Like

Re: Can Seun Just Make This Forum To Be more responsible? by OlayemiAshraf(m): 10:10pm On Jun 10, 2021
Freedom of speech and nairaland are one ... If you read a comment and you don't like it , kindly off your phone and shove it in your assshole

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Seun Just Make This Forum To Be more responsible? by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:18pm On Jun 10, 2021
inspirator1:

Are you guys planning to ban Nairaland too?

1 Like

Re: Can Seun Just Make This Forum To Be more responsible? by gbengaeed(m): 11:18pm On Jun 10, 2021
One day Lai Mohammed and the FG we reason nairaland case and I don't know who will truly speak for the site on the basis that nairaland is a credible information centre. 85% of the users knew that posters and commentators are becoming less and less irresponsible. Some set of people have hijack the platform with their fake news, some it's lie upon lies to support their agitateon, racism, ethnic bigotry hence the need to reclaim and elevate the standard of the site.
Re: Can Seun Just Make This Forum To Be more responsible? by FarahAideed: 11:24pm On Jun 10, 2021
inspirator1:

Are the people on the street you live responsible? Are you even responsible? Nairaland can on be used by the quality of NIGERIANs we can fine
Re: Can Seun Just Make This Forum To Be more responsible? by CheerfulGiver: 12:35am On Jun 11, 2021
You're clamouring for responsibility, but you call forum members stupid. You used stupidly and stupidity thrice in your short compendium of bullshit.

Are you responsible yourself?
Re: Can Seun Just Make This Forum To Be more responsible? by Ratedgang: 1:49am On Jun 11, 2021
inspirator1:
my dear the thing no tire you? Nairaland is indeed loosing it.

(1) (Reply)

June 12: Kogi Residents Ignore Yoruba Protests, Celebrate Indoors / Why Do President Buhari Supporters Always get Angry When You Tell Them This.... / The Myth Of Igbo Domination In Biafra.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.