Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Where To Download PES 21 Or FIFA 21 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Where To Download PES 21 Or FIFA 21 (1246 Views)

Download Pes 2024 Ppsspp (highly Compressed) Data + Textures / Download Pes 2021 Ppsspp Cheat Codes And Files / I need used Xbox one FIFA 19 or FIFA 20 cd to buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Download PES 21 Or FIFA 21 by Desboy123(m): 10:11pm On Jun 10, 2021
Where can I download PES 2021 or FIFA 21 game for my laptop

Please help a brother
Re: Where To Download PES 21 Or FIFA 21 by olembic: 7:27am On Jun 11, 2021
Desboy123:

Please help a brother

Ohhhh u meant laptop

I guess ur laptop is a real gaming laptop coz the system requirements for both games is really huge.
Re: Where To Download PES 21 Or FIFA 21 by olembic: 7:27am On Jun 11, 2021
How To Play All Mobile Soccer Games With Controller Or Gamepad

Do you know you can play pes mobile 2021, FIFA mobile, Dream league soccer, vive football, champion of the fields, etc with a controller ?

Yes you can actually enjoy these mobile soccer games with a controller. The whole thing will be as if you are playing on an actual console.

I have taken my time to make tutorial videos on how you can use any controller of your choice to play any mobile soccer game. Watch the tutorial and become a pro mobile gamer within 5 mins.

For those that play pes mobile 2021, I will love to challenge you to a match to prove to the world that with a controller, you are unbeatable in mobile soccer gaming.

HOW TO PLAY MOBILE SOCCER WITH CONTROLLER { PART 1} :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ0vQZNqQDo&t=685s

HOW TO PLAY MOBILE SOCCER WITH CONTROLLER { PART 2} :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6G2uBNF7m0

YOUTUBE CHANNEL: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC5OFZTZ1UNoqXggAbEo2gyA/videos
Re: Where To Download PES 21 Or FIFA 21 by jakizio42(m): 9:10pm On Jun 11, 2021
Desboy123:

Please help a brother

Pes2021 cracked is available on steamunlocked while fifa21 cracked is not out yet.

if u want to play fifa21, u hv to buy a legit copy on steam, or ur best bet would be to play cracked fifa19 with fifa21 patches or mods

Fifa19 is the last cracked fifa game all what ur seeing are just patches

Steamunlocked is for cracked games download (they are proven malware and virus free)

While steampowered is for legit came copies which u hv to buy and still download with data
There are two different sites ooh
If u still need help here's my whatsapp no 09026759308
tell me ur from here
Peace bruh
Re: Where To Download PES 21 Or FIFA 21 by jakizio42(m): 9:18pm On Jun 11, 2021
And anoda thing abeg no do mistake go dey download anyhow from site wey u no sabi ooh u fit download virus or malware join

Use dat steampowerednet for direct download(better if u hv stable and unlimited data) or fitgirlrepacksite (for compressed repacked games)
Take note there are about 4 fitgirl sites use the one with (.site) not (.com or .org)or the likes
Re: Where To Download PES 21 Or FIFA 21 by Chidimba: 10:54am On Jul 15, 2021
jakizio42:

Pes2021 cracked is available on steamunlocked while fifa21 cracked is not out yet.

if u want to play fifa21, u hv to buy a legit copy on steam, or ur best bet would be to play cracked fifa19 with fifa21 patches or mods

Fifa19 is the last cracked fifa game all what ur seeing are just patches

Steamunlocked is for cracked games download (they are proven malware and virus free)

While steampowered is for legit came copies which u hv to buy and still download with data
There are two different sites ooh
If u still need help here's my whatsapp no 09026759308
tell me ur from here
Peace bruh

Bro pls can you send the full website address and other websites where I can download pc games especially pro evolution soccer and mortal Kombat. Thanks
Re: Where To Download PES 21 Or FIFA 21 by jakizio42(m): 11:10am On Jul 15, 2021
Chidimba:

Bro pls can you send the full website address and other websites where I can download pc games especially pro evolution soccer and mortal Kombat. Thanks

https://rentry.org/pgames-mega-thread
Re: Where To Download PES 21 Or FIFA 21 by jakizio42(m): 11:30am On Jul 15, 2021
Search reddit.com in your browser or dl the app,
In the site(reddit) search for "piratedgames"
You'll see similar questions from other pple with answers too
Re: Where To Download PES 21 Or FIFA 21 by Chidimba: 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2021
jakizio42:
Search reddit.com in your browser or dl the app,
In the site(reddit) search for "piratedgames"
You'll see similar questions from other pple with answers too

Thanks let me check it out
Re: Where To Download PES 21 Or FIFA 21 by Emeka71(m): 12:11am On Jul 16, 2021
Cool game.

(1) (Reply)

Sony Ditching Sixaxis On Ps3 / Do You Play More Mobile Games Or Console/pc Games / Games Rental In NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.