Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,431 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Appreciation....... - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Appreciation....... (8620 Views)

Appreciation Letter By DCP Abba-kyari / TOUCHING: Appreciation Letter By DCP Abba Kyari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appreciation....... by SatanicBoss: 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
mccloud224:
I never wanted to respond to this thread but...

The level of desensitization here is off limits..someone is talking about dying anytime soon (very young in his fourties like me) and all the response is pep talk? Like seriously? Is human so cheap and meaningless?

@ op

As an ESUTITE, I learnt a whole lot about what went on around me back in my school days....Considering the kind of ppl I associated with plus reckless life style I lived, I count myself lucky I made it out in one piece.

Concerning death issues, Cultism isn't the worst thing on earth. The Bush family have sent millions to their early graves to enrich their pockets and they are chilling in bora bora beach sipping the finest champagne like nothing happened. Bill Gates is financing corona virus to wipe us out since other artificial diseases like A.I.D.S hasn't worked out as planned and he is probably playing MK11 on Xbox 2 as I type. Your Fulani bosses deceived a 98% daft populace of Nigerians by imposing a puppet at least twenty years younger than the REAL Buhari (who is long dead) and they sleep well @ nite.

Finally, you are what you attract. Your cult exposé is filled with belief in the occult. Try reading some ebooks on universal laws (law of attraction is the most common)...my favorite is "Code to the Matrix by Sevan Bomar" ( I have read and re-read it over 20 times and always learn something new.

I ain't no religionist...that's for betas/followers/sheep and that's probably why I never got into a cult coz I have always been a lone wolf/sigma/dictator.

You ain't dying. No be you do pass.
the thing tire me o. i was suprised reading the comments, some where like bye , live on etc . people get depressed and post suicidal post like this, it is totally wrong for anyone in his right senses to come tell him bye after posting ths

2 Likes

Re: Appreciation....... by SatanicBoss: 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
Nuttella:
What if Jesus wants him to die now so that he won't fall back to sin later and go to hell.
jesus what. are people really this dumb?
Re: Appreciation....... by ShadowCracker(m): 1:18pm On Jun 29, 2021
SatanicBoss:
what did i just read?
Shut up your dirty mouth angry.

2 Likes

Re: Appreciation....... by cole82(m): 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2021
Let the Lord Our God be Praise. From day one you have been projected as a tool in God's Hand. I also pray God uses me to fight and win Souls for Him. He is Author of Our lives. Let's the JEHOVAH be praise.

1 Like

Re: Appreciation....... by mccloud224(m): 10:23pm On Jun 30, 2021
SatanicBoss:
the thing tire me o. i was suprised reading the comments, some where like bye , live on etc . people get depressed and post suicidal post like this, it is totally wrong for anyone in his right senses to come tell him bye after posting ths

The insensitivity is a reflection of this generation's mind state...utterly debased and selfish.
Re: Appreciation....... by Omotakins(m): 9:44pm On Jul 03, 2021
I'm joyous you eventually got to know the Lord, the saviour of the world
Re: Appreciation....... by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 03, 2021
grin God does have a sense of humor sometimes, I am sure you are keeping your house in order,but you know he is still an unquestionable God, but he shows mercy to whom he would show mercy to..and can change is mind like the days of Jonah and in the Presence of God is unspeakable, unconditional love. Some of us have been enjoying extra time really.

1 Like

Re: Appreciation....... by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 07, 2021
This OP funny gan.. so God wan take ur life now unto mission completed. NL na full cruise walai.. Even comments sef grin grin

1 Like

Re: Appreciation....... by Totalitarian: 6:59pm On Jul 07, 2021
dairykidd:
This OP funny gan.. so God wan take ur life now unto mission completed. NL na full cruise walai.. Even comments sef grin grin

oversabi dey worry una for this place. If you do not understand shit, keep quiet. You have been trying to get the Ops attention from the very first thread but the man no send you oooo.. Oga cultist ... you better change ur ways... tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: Appreciation....... by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 07, 2021
Totalitarian:

oversabi dey worry una for this place. If you do not understand shit, keep quiet. You have been trying to get the Ops attention from the very first thread but the man no send you oooo.. Oga cultist ... you better change ur ways... tongue tongue
Get a life bush pig... wetin concern my post with op attention. Dumb local champion undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Appreciation....... by SegFauIt: 10:25pm On Jul 07, 2021
Nuttella:
What if Jesus wants him to die now so that he won't fall back to sin later and go to hell.
you know nothing about Christianity so keep shut

1 Like

Re: Appreciation....... by Freeman77(m): 11:37pm On Jul 08, 2021
saynotocultism:
APPRECIATION.......

I want to thank every one who has contributed to the thread " say no to cultism " . I gave my life to christ on the 1st of June 2021 . On 03/ June/ 2021 , i was at home and i decided to watch the roland garros match between Novak and cuevas and just after the first set, i fell asleep and went straight into a trance. I saw a huge light in form of a Man, i could not see his face and all i could see was a bright light in Human form and the figure took my arm and we projected into a street with wonderful nature setting. He then said he was Jesus. He said i have fulfilled my assignment on earth and it was time for me to return. My assignment was grouped in three sections,

1.... become a cultist
2.... save souls as a former cultist
3.... give my life to Him and end my mission .

He further revealed to me that he had marked me with a star on the day i was born. He revealed to me what my mum and her twin concealed from me. 3 days after my birth, my mum twin sister carried and i fell from her arms from a very high point. My breath stopped immediately and they rushed me to a trado woman to see if they could revive me, on getting to the front of her house, i came back to life with a loud cry. He said the day i was born, the devil sent his demons to after me to make sure i do not see the light of day. The demons pushed me from the arms of my mothers twin and i fell from a very high point, but he came back and restored me to life. He said he has always been with me as the devil wanted me dead has a cultist so as not to carry out my assignment. He said this thread has saved 68k souls from perishing. He said it was time for me to go. I woke up and called my mother and asked her what happened three days after my birth, she then opened to me that i was almost dead .

I am currently settling my family and giving them more than enough to have a good life when am gone.

I just have a wish : PLEASE THIS THREAD SHOULD NOT BE DELETED.

This might be my last post. I wish you all well.

Melody I greet you. I dey sense nah you be tawingi. Nah in ikem dey reason me nah xm but I no dey active base on experience I get with christ. Even me too self don see all this kush nah senseless attitude. I just dey wait If i finish school nothing concern me and movement again .. nah only muye I dey run base on I dey bounce for club

2 Likes

Re: Appreciation....... by Freeman77(m): 11:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
[/quote] Melody I greet you. I dey sense nah you be tawingi. Nah in ikem dey reason me nah xm but I no dey active base on experience I get with christ. Even me too self don see all this kush nah senseless attitude. I just dey wait If i finish school nothing concern me and movement again .. nah only muye I dey run base on I dey bounce for club
Re: Appreciation....... by Enigmatic0426: 1:30pm On Jul 10, 2021
[quote author=saynotocultism post=102595421]APPRECIATION.......
want to thank every one who has contributed to the thread " say no to cultism " . I gave my life to christ on the 1st of June 2021 . On 03/ June/ 2021 , i was at home and i decided to watch the roland garros match between Novak and cuevas and just after the first set, i fell asleep and went straight into a trance. I saw a huge light in form of a Man, i could not see his face and all i could see was a bright light in Human form and the figure took my arm and we projected into a street with wonderful nature setting. He then said he was Jesus. He said i have fulfilled my assignment on earth and it was time for me to return.

Oh, this is touching but glory to the Lord for you have known him, more so, save many souls from perdition. God in His mercy can still add more to your years for His glory. May His wish come to pass but not by the hands of that blood suckers! OP,if you're still there, don't stop comments till D-Day!!!
Re: Appreciation....... by elonmuskbaby: 2:31pm On Jul 11, 2021
If you have Jesus,you have won the battle... Victory is yours

God has used you to expose and disgraced the works of Satan

To Jesus Christ be all the glory, honour, power and praise

1 Like

Re: Appreciation....... by RedChiefPriest: 7:01pm On Aug 02, 2021
You know there's something have noticed
Most of these people that later change to powerful people maybe to men of God or public speakers do have really horrible past.
I think that past help them to understand and how to relate with people in their previous position.
Have really been thinking about this
Maybe you go through the evil to be able to stop the spread of the evil.

God bless you Op
May the good lord protect and guide you
Don't ever go back to your past only run to God when things appear scary.
You're now a STRONG MAN.

6 Likes

Re: Appreciation....... by LokoH(m): 8:34am On Aug 07, 2021
RedChiefPriest:
You know there's something have noticed
Most of these people that later change to powerful people maybe to men of God or public speakers do have really horrible past.
I think that past help them to understand and how to relate with people in their previous position.
Have really been thinking about this
Maybe you go through the evil to be able to stop the spread of the evil.

God bless you Op
May the good lord protect and guide you
Don't ever go back to your past only run to God when things appear scary.
You're now a STRONG MAN.
Good, we need to be horrible today so as to become a strong men of god in future
Re: Appreciation....... by chiekezie959: 6:08pm On Aug 07, 2021
sad
Re: Appreciation....... by RedChiefPriest: 6:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
LokoH:

Good, we need to be horrible today so as to become a strong men of god in future
People don't just decide to be horrible and I'm not talking about men of God only.
Read stories about people that fight against one crime or the other
Read about people fighting against addiction, rape,drug etc
They are mostly victims or passed through it before.

1 Like

Re: Appreciation....... by SarakiBukola: 9:06am On Aug 11, 2021
You did a good job bro. Kudos!

I just don't know where the fiction started from the facts...

But you brought more awareness into cultism and its ills.
Re: Appreciation....... by 24brains(m): 9:34pm On Sep 03, 2021
A soul that sineth shall surely die. But woe unto him who die in his sin.

1 Like

Re: Appreciation....... by SenatorCharles1: 11:15am On Dec 31, 2023
So @Op finally passed on? Pls kindly confirm if you're still alive sir. Wow...!!! I was among the few who started following the previous thread as soon as he opened the post and I got off after some few pages and didn't remember to get back. I stumbled on the thread again and continued from where I left off. This is truly an eye opener for those of us who had nothing to do with cultism throughout our days in the university even to this day. We pray for our young people
Re: Appreciation....... by Nemesis0147(m): 1:51pm On Dec 31, 2023
SenatorCharles1:
So @Op finally passed on? Pls kindly confirm if you're still alive sir. Wow...!!! I was among the few who started following the previous thread as soon as he opened the post and I got off after some few pages and didn't remember to get back. I stumbled on the thread again and continued from where I left off. This is truly an eye opener for those of us who had nothing to do with cultism throughout our days in the university even to this day. We pray for our young people
what do you mean by “finally passed on”?
Have you been waiting for him to pass on?
Re: Appreciation....... by Reelmii: 2:03pm On Dec 31, 2023
SenatorCharles1:
na u kill am

1 Like

Re: Appreciation....... by GeneralOjukwu: 3:10pm On Dec 31, 2023
Well. This thread is somewhat ..unbelievable undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cat 'Arrested' For Break-in At Brazilian Prison / EFCC Devises Discreet Means Of Tracking Yahoo Boys.....find Out! / Man Killed Friend Over Okada Proceeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.