Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Europeans Did An Amazing Job On Nigerian's - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Europeans Did An Amazing Job On Nigerian's (408 Views)

How did an alleged drug runner clinch Apc ticket ahead of a Professor? / Adebowale Yemi And His Hatchetman's Job On Bichi - Lateef Olaleye / I Did An Experiment With My Mum Concerning Peter Obi And Labour Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Europeans Did An Amazing Job On Nigerian's by neyyoh: 11:19pm On Jun 10, 2021
The Europeans did an amazing job on Nigerians and it is sad to say but the majority of Nigerians are deeply brainwashed and are even more European than Europeans themselves. This is why I find it difficult to take any of them seriously and even finding a wife amongst them is like looking for a unicorn in Alaska, not all but unfortunately many are Selfish.. money hungry and only care about degree's and titles. No obligation to their race and the development of their people. Everybody wants to be the boss and an elite while their own brother's and sister's are suffering. Especially the educated ones.. they want to be agents of the Europeans so badly, who are hell bent on importing western narratives like liberalism.
Nigerian's are the most educated people in America and Europe. They have the most billionaires in Africa and yet more than 65% of our people are living in DEEP poverty. Is that normal? These so called educated Nigerian's can solve the European problems in minutes but ask them about solving their people's problems then they come with excuses.

By olayinka
Seun kuti explains more here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTO-ydXAq-k
Re: Europeans Did An Amazing Job On Nigerian's by Jupoc: 11:25pm On Jun 10, 2021
I say this everytime.

1 Like

Re: Europeans Did An Amazing Job On Nigerian's by Number1benue: 11:30pm On Jun 10, 2021
This guy correct die. Have always said it our swift readiness to always be above our own kind and hold it in their faces is to appealing.

See the "whites", when they are winning! is we against them but when the black race is winning is we against we......very saddening

1 Like

Re: Europeans Did An Amazing Job On Nigerian's by heniford2: 11:32pm On Jun 10, 2021
True I keep asking my igbo brothers that are outside who has millions of dollars why not we go home and get Biafra and rebuild our home some laugh at me and say "ala bu otu" Bleep mehn Nigeria is learn if this people decide to invest in getting Biafra trust me b4 next year it will happen but I just don't know why just why the are not act, one has eastate in SA, companies a lot of them yet nothing home why black man mentality mostly my brothers igbo looks like a curse thing I spit out cry undecided
Re: Europeans Did An Amazing Job On Nigerian's by Ever8090: 12:09am On Jun 11, 2021
Na true my brother, most of the stupid Nigerians are here on Nairaland.. grin you hear them shouting APC and PDP, arguing about them like their is any difference between the two logo!.

1 Like

Re: Europeans Did An Amazing Job On Nigerian's by nthony10: 12:19am On Jun 11, 2021
It's a culture thing that started even before the slave trade.

It seems we even can't explain it
Re: Europeans Did An Amazing Job On Nigerian's by Reeses: 12:40am On Jun 11, 2021
Look at them. Everyone in here are al culprits don’t just pretend.
Re: Europeans Did An Amazing Job On Nigerian's by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:58am On Jun 11, 2021
They will go overseas to school only to come back to huzzle juicy govt jobs/appointment.

Uptil now white man is still handling over 90% construction in Naija.

HDI low. What a shame

1 Like

Re: Europeans Did An Amazing Job On Nigerian's by Jake420: 7:43am On Jun 11, 2021
Swear if I ever come a billionaire, my money is going into development of this country but with how corrupt it is, what can a billionaire even do?

(1) (Reply)

Demonstrators On Saturday Carried A Symbolic Placard Of President Muhammadu Buha / Cow Route/open Grazing May Plunge Nigeria Into Nation wide crises. / Jibrin From Sudan Arrested Mutambo From Kigali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.