Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,968 members, 7,835,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

I Did An Experiment With My Mum Concerning Peter Obi And Labour Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Did An Experiment With My Mum Concerning Peter Obi And Labour Party (882 Views)

See This 2020 Tweet Concerning Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed / Meeting Between FG And Labour Ends In Deadlock / My Question To Yoruba People Concerning Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Did An Experiment With My Mum Concerning Peter Obi And Labour Party by ThankUUJesus: 8:32am On Sep 18, 2022
Yesterday after seeing all the mass movements for Peter Obi and Yusful Datti, I was amazed, but was like does the masses in remote area or the aged or those who doesn't always go online to know what is happening even know what labour party is? or even know their logo .

You know knowing the presidential candidate of a party is not all, you still have to know the party logo and the party name so you won't make mistake and vote for another party during election ( Remember Father Kelving Ugwu suggested one time like that, that INEC should include the picture of the presidential candidate on the voting slip to avoid this kind of problems where people would wrongly vote for another candidate)

So today I decided to ask my mum who she is voting for and the name of the party ( My mum has always being a PDP fan)

You know what she told me

She said she is voting for peter Obi...hmm
I then asked her under which party
She said Labour party...She was like why am I asking her this kind of questions, that I think she doesn't know labour party (I wanted to be sure if she knows it or not because she doesn't go online even though she makes use of a 4g android phone)

So I told her that I just wanted to be sure if she knows it or not o.

She laughed and say she knows it na, She said at the market where she has a shop, people go about calling Tinubu Pampers that Tinubu's name in the Market is Pampers that Peter Obi's name is Obedient in the market.

She said she is Obedient.

Location North Central

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did An Experiment With My Mum Concerning Peter Obi And Labour Party by SlavaUkraini: 8:33am On Sep 18, 2022
Tinubu's name in the market is Pampers.. ?

BAT never see anything.

All the Insults he threw at Goodluck Jonathan and Obansanjo, is now returning on his head.

15 Likes

Re: I Did An Experiment With My Mum Concerning Peter Obi And Labour Party by Bomboiy: 8:36am On Sep 18, 2022
Nice one,God bless your mother with long life and good health.

I always tell my mom to tell her friends and associates within her age bracket about Peter Obi and labour party Logo, please tell your mother to do the same if it will not be stressful for her.

The elderly ones are the prime target of APC and PDP,we should ensure that they are well sensitized.

10 Likes

Re: I Did An Experiment With My Mum Concerning Peter Obi And Labour Party by id911(m): 8:36am On Sep 18, 2022
Personally, I campaigned for Atiku the last time but I've not yet decided this time. My elder sister has never voted in her life cos she hates it when one discusses Nigerian politics but she went to register for PVC before the registration closed. I asked her who she was supporting, she said she's obedient. The thing is, I'm sure she doesn't know the party logo grin

1 Like

Re: I Did An Experiment With My Mum Concerning Peter Obi And Labour Party by Bontafa: 8:39am On Sep 18, 2022
I heard in Delta PDP boys deceive old market women with PDP umbrella Logo and Peter obi's picture.

So they love obi but they think he is in the umbrella party .
Re: I Did An Experiment With My Mum Concerning Peter Obi And Labour Party by VictorDivine: 8:40am On Sep 18, 2022
Oya BATstards let the wailing begin

3 Likes

Re: I Did An Experiment With My Mum Concerning Peter Obi And Labour Party by Abfinest007(m): 8:41am On Sep 18, 2022
Woman wen get sense

2 Likes

Re: I Did An Experiment With My Mum Concerning Peter Obi And Labour Party by Zonefree(m): 8:43am On Sep 18, 2022
Re: I Did An Experiment With My Mum Concerning Peter Obi And Labour Party by spukusa: 8:47am On Sep 18, 2022
Thanks for sharing this content
Read more visit: https://www.sleepingpilluk.net/

Re: I Did An Experiment With My Mum Concerning Peter Obi And Labour Party by Zonefree(m): 8:50am On Sep 18, 2022
Market women and bad mouth eeeh.. which one be Pampers again grin grin

5 Likes

Re: I Did An Experiment With My Mum Concerning Peter Obi And Labour Party by ThankUUJesus: 8:51am On Sep 18, 2022
Bomboiy:
Nice one,God bless your mother with long life and good health.

I always tell my mom to tell her friends and associates within her age bracket about Peter Obi and labour party Logo, please tell your mother to do the same if it will not be stressful for her.

The elderly ones are the prime target of APC and PDP,we should ensure that they are well sensitized.
Amen

1 Like

Re: I Did An Experiment With My Mum Concerning Peter Obi And Labour Party by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 18, 2022
Laugh out loud

1 Like

Re: I Did An Experiment With My Mum Concerning Peter Obi And Labour Party by VERDA: 8:53am On Sep 18, 2022
id911:
Personally, I campaigned for Atiku the last time but I've not yet decided this time. My elder sister has never voted in her life cos she hates it when one discusses Nigerian politics but she went to register for PVC before the registration closed. I asked her who she was supporting, she said she's obedient. The thing is, I'm sure she doesn't know the party logo grin

My brother please tell her lol, I will not be one of those who say Peter Obi is the Messiah that will turn things around suddenly, but he is truly the man we need at this point to halt the downward spiral and begin to restore certain things. We must save our country.

2 Likes

Re: I Did An Experiment With My Mum Concerning Peter Obi And Labour Party by Aiel123: 8:55am On Sep 18, 2022
Bontafa:
I heard in Delta PDP boys deceive old market women with PDP umbrella Logo and Peter obi's picture.

So they love obi but they think he is in the umbrella party .
You don't mean it!
Deceptive political master class!!!
Re: I Did An Experiment With My Mum Concerning Peter Obi And Labour Party by Bontafa: 8:57am On Sep 18, 2022
Aiel123:

You don't mean it!
Deceptive political master class!!!

Yup it's politics
Re: I Did An Experiment With My Mum Concerning Peter Obi And Labour Party by lhordspy: 10:11am On Sep 18, 2022
Anything lies to soothe yourself, boy.

It is a free word, keep imagining things

Re: I Did An Experiment With My Mum Concerning Peter Obi And Labour Party by Godfullsam(m): 10:22am On Sep 18, 2022
I don't even know which party to cast my vote next year.

So far SDP seem to have the best presidential candidate. Even though he doesn't have the popularity and large followers like Tinubu, Atiku and Obi pandora.
Re: I Did An Experiment With My Mum Concerning Peter Obi And Labour Party by christianjoy(m): 10:23am On Sep 18, 2022
Well from the start I wasn't interested in Nigeria politics
That thing fit make go three days brain damage without doing anything worse.
Re: I Did An Experiment With My Mum Concerning Peter Obi And Labour Party by Passionnn: 11:23am On Sep 18, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

BAT never see anything.

All the Insults he threw at Goodluck Jonathan and Obansanjo, is now returning on his head.

Baba PamPers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did An Experiment With My Mum Concerning Peter Obi And Labour Party by Passionnn: 11:23am On Sep 18, 2022
Passionnn:

Baba Pampers
Re: I Did An Experiment With My Mum Concerning Peter Obi And Labour Party by kettykin: 11:27am On Sep 18, 2022
Any party but the broom party

1 Like

Re: I Did An Experiment With My Mum Concerning Peter Obi And Labour Party by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:37am On Sep 18, 2022
ThankUUJesus:
Yesterday after seeing all the mass movements for Peter Obi and Yusful Datti, I was amazed, but was like does the masses in remote area or the aged or those who doesn't always go online to know what is happening even know what labour party is? or even know their logo .

You know knowing the presidential candidate of a party is not all, you still have to know the party logo and the party name so you won't make mistake and vote for another party during election ( Remember Father Kelving Ugwu suggested one time like that, that INEC should include the picture of the presidential candidate on the voting slip to avoid this kind of problems where people would wrongly vote for another candidate)

So today I decided to ask my mum who she is voting for and the name of the party ( My mum has always being a PDP fan)

You know what she told me

She said she is voting for peter Obi...hmm
I then asked her under which party
She said Labour party...She was like why am I asking her this kind of questions, that I think she doesn't know labour party (I wanted to be sure if she knows it or not because she doesn't go online even though she makes use of a 4g android phone)

So I told her that I just wanted to be sure if she knows it or note o.

She laughed and say she knows it na, She said at the market where she has a shop, people go about calling Tinubu Pampers that Tinubu's name in the Market is Pampers that Peter Obi's name is Obedient in the market.

She said she is Obedient.

Location North Central

Watch 100k March for Peter Obi in IGBANKE, Igbanke is rural area in Delta State, PeterObi feed your eyes through this link it happened yesterday

https://fb.watch/fCHjxjeixd/

1 Like

Re: I Did An Experiment With My Mum Concerning Peter Obi And Labour Party by Corridon: 11:43am On Sep 18, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

BAT never see anything.

Lol imagine calling someone's father pampers just because he is too greedy. Oya pampers match forward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Did An Experiment With My Mum Concerning Peter Obi And Labour Party by Betanaija42moro: 11:45am On Sep 18, 2022
In my area, I have decided to move around my street on Sundays with LP logo, to get the old people informed.

Rescuing Nigeria is everybody's business. We must all get involved, to make the nation a better country.

1 Like

Re: I Did An Experiment With My Mum Concerning Peter Obi And Labour Party by tinsel: 11:50am On Sep 18, 2022
OP, you stay in one village in Agulu and be typing North Central.

(1) (Reply)

God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye / Dollar Sink From 867 To 690 In 48hours (photo) / Woto-woto, Adams Oshiomhole Don Dey Collect Potor-potor For Att@cting Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.